The Magician

Beccah

CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.

BLACKBERRY ~ Healing, money attraction, protection. Considered holy by some, and a food of the Fae.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

JASMINE ~ Self confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity; powerful love attractant, spiritual love.

WHITE ROSE ~ Self confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, attracts affection & love, fertility, divination/clairvoyance.

I don't have this one in front of me, butit's the other one I went full bottle on because the notes looked up my alley. I was so right I can't really compare this to any other LPs. Upon application the cedar is prominent, then the other notes lose their timidity (I think I just made that word up, lolz) & come out to play within 10 minutes of app. time. Also appropriate for daily wear.

(I think I just made that word up, lolz)

No, you didn't conjure that out of thin air. :)

(Sorry, I couldn't resist!)

I haven't worn this yet - I was waiting for my next working - but the blackberry is really strong so I'm wondering how it will evolve on me.

I got a bottle of this unsniffed, and am EVER so glad I did! I wasn't sure about the blackberry, but the rest of the notes looked like it'd smell great on me. It does! It starts out incensey, then gets all "Pleased to meet you, blackberry-with-incense-in-your-pocket!" Then it goes back to incense again. I think the cedar, amber, and rose give me the impression of *almost* sandalwood. It's LOVELY!

ETA: I've been wearing this all day and have come to the conclusion that the blackberry is what's giving me the incense vibe. Weird, I know. There's just something about the sharpness of the berry that does it for me. I'm getting more berry now than I did before. That little sharpness also kind of prods me to manifest things into my physical world, without fussing or hesitation. I'm really liking this for purpose!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

This was very sweet at first. I'm sure it was the jasmine (which was NOT overpowering in the least). For me, the florals were in the fore, with blackberry next, and then the amber and cedar. From the start, it was a really clean, sweet blend. I only used a tiny bit, and it lasted for the entire night--I could still smell it this morning!

This one turned into a bitter berry on me <_< Could it be the cedar??? :S

You're not alone, bumbob--unfortunately my skin amped the cedar into something recalling those huge piles of cedar chips they dump on your driveway once a year, and it totally clashed with the blackberry. So sad, because I was hoping for a woodsy berry out of this but my chemistry won't cooperate. At least I have Feral for a wild blackberry fix.

Edited by Invidiana

This was an interesting scent on me because over the course of a few hours it just kept morphing. First I got the berry very strongly, then the cedar would kick in more, then it turned waxy, then back to berry and sort of faded into a woodsy berry scent that is actually pretty nice. I was surprised at how much the scent evolved over time.

Gotta chime in again here. The Magician really kicks my manifestation intentions into gear. I get purposeful, motivated, and very productive at whatever I'm working on when I wear it. And the "whatever I'm working on" gets multiplied, and *all* the projects get done. WOOT!!!

• 1 month later...

Having used this several times now, it's really interesting to me how potent the blackberry is. The cedar provides a nice smooth contrast to it, but the other just keeps going and going on me. There's a definite aura of determination and strength which I appreciate, it's comforting when contemplating the considerations which require a more decisive stance.

• 1 month later...

Oh wow!, I just recieved this scent yesterday. What a worthy buy! Incredibly confidence inducing, any depressive thoughts, went out the window, the smell is fantastic, musky, florals, gourges! i love it! :lol::abfx: