Wheel of Fortune

bruiseviolet

Wheel of Fortune

An intellectually stimulating luck-enhancing spell, for opening doors wherever they may lead. A lightly floral woody musk which is appropriate for both sexes to wear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
COTTON BLOSSOM ~ Luck, healing, protection; return of lost love.
CHERRY BLOSSOM ~ Education, feminine beauty, love, transience of life.
DAFFODIL ~ Luck, regard, sympathy and affection returned, true eternal love, fertility.
VIOLET ~ Draws luck and fortune; love, faithfulness, modesty; calming, balancing, healing, protection, lust.
TULIP ~ Love, perfection, protection, prosperity.
FERN ~ Sincerity, fascination, eternal youth, bestows confidence, riches, creates perimeter of protection, luck. Representative of ancient knowledge.
GREEN MOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental love.
IRIS ~ Friendship, faith, wisdom, valor and promise; purification, resurrection.
ROSEMARY ~ Intellectual stimulation, purification, love, sensuality, wards against dark forces, invigorating.
TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.
VERBENA ~ Makes one attractive to the opposite sex, adds power to other ingredients.
CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.
ROSEWOOD ~ Love, spreads an exotic aura, mystery, darkness. Enhances psychic powers, healing, divination, luck, protection.
MAHOGANY ~ Fertility, growth, grounding, clarifying, bonds of love.
WALNUT ~ Wishes granted, strengthens the heart, enhancement of mental powers. Dark earthly powers.
MUSK ~ Self-confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any reviews? I'm curious about this one. I think it is the only one this month that hasn't been reviewed yet!

I'll jump in. This has a whole lot goin' on. There are so many ingredients competing for nose time I have a hard time picking out any one or two. The overall effect for me is clean green floral. I think I prefer scents with a just a few elements as my nose isn't very sophiticated!

Edit for jumping in too quickly:

The drydown is much nicer. It's almost like the chorus starts and the variety of voices start singing in unison. This is pretty!

Edited by rinster

COTTON BLOSSOM ~ Luck, healing, protection; return of lost love.

CHERRY BLOSSOM ~ Education, feminine beauty, love, transience of life.

DAFFODIL ~ Luck, regard, sympathy and affection returned, true eternal love, fertility.

VIOLET ~ Draws luck and fortune; love, faithfulness, modesty; calming, balancing, healing, protection, lust.

TULIP ~ Love, perfection, protection, prosperity.

FERN ~ Sincerity, fascination, eternal youth, bestows confidence, riches, creates perimeter of protection, luck. Representative of ancient knowledge.

GREEN MOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental love.

IRIS ~ Friendship, faith, wisdom, valor and promise; purification, resurrection.

ROSEMARY ~ Intellectual stimulation, purification, love, sensuality, wards against dark forces, invigorating.

TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.

VERBENA ~ Makes one attractive to the opposite sex, adds power to other ingredients.

CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.

ROSEWOOD ~ Love, spreads an exotic aura, mystery, darkness. Enhances psychic powers, healing, divination, luck, protection.

MAHOGANY ~ Fertility, growth, grounding, clarifying, bonds of love.

WALNUT ~ Wishes granted, strengthens the heart, enhancement of mental powers. Dark earthly powers.

MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

This reminds me of morning of glory! But this is a much more complex one! It is floral but it's def. not as overwhelming as Betrothal Potion ~ 2009 FLORAL FLORAL FLORAL!!! :)

It turns a bit soapy on my skin... :)

On me, it started out very low key--I couldn't pick out any notes, it was really soft and barely there. Into the drydown it did indeed turn into a green floral--I can't describe it any better, It has good throw and lasts.

• 2 months later...

I love this. It comes out as a clean, green, lightly musked floral on me. Nice and feminine. And on my ManThing, it comes out as a *manly* clean, green, lightly musked floral! As with The Magician, the intent kicks serious ass for us. I am thoroughly impressed with these two scents!!! ;)

I thought Quince would like this because of the fern and moss, since it adds that "fresh green" aura, but he said, "There's too many flowers in it!" ;) It definitely does have a dewy garden feel to it, not something I would wear but for those who love that kind of scent it's spot on!

• 5 months later...

This is definitely a dewey garden scent, as Luna said and with a "bite" to it! That must be the musk? Who knows, there are so many ingredients in this!

This instantly puts me in a good mood. Without a doubt one of my new favorites for mood elevation. If you are prone to depression or just going through some general "blahness" I prescribe a swipe of this!!

The intent is absolutely magickal. Every time I have used it I think of new amazing projects to start working on and inspiration flies out of nowhere on how to accomplish them. Something in this gets my brain moving and causes me to feel very optimistic about things I want to accomplish.

It's like it is sweeping the dust off of ideas that have been rolling around in my head and going nowhere. I didn't even know some of them were there!

This contains serious magick.

• 3 months later...

I love Wheel of Fortune, It smells so fresh and like it's scrubbing me clean. I feel like a virgin whenever I wear this because I feel cleansed and pure. Like all the crappy grimmy stuff that has attached itself to me is stripped away and I am shiny and new for the very first time.. when your heart beats next to mine. Just like that.

I need a bottle of this, because it has great calming effects as well and helps me sleep at night. I get the more masculine notes like the verbena and cedar. I also didn't smell the teak cause I don't know what it smells like but I thought there was a teak or a wood in there somewhere.

I like to use this at least once a week before bedtime because I feel recharged, so kinda works like some sort of an aura cleanser for me.

I can also say that this one does exactly what it's supposed to. If you want change for the better. Be prepared, the Universe always listens.

I wish I would have listened to my inner voice and stocked up during the sale. This is a must have!

Thank you for reminding me of this one Lady V!

I do love it. Such a positive attracting oil. I was wearing it all the time for a while but then so much positive change came into my life I got distracted.

I also wish I would have picked one up in the sale because I always want it on hand.

I know we have a few more months but spring is on the way and that seems like the perfect time for a bottle of Wheel of Fortune to make its way to me.

Thank you for reminding me of this one Lady V!

I do love it. Such a positive attracting oil. I was wearing it all the time for a while but then so much positive change came into my life I got distracted.

I also wish I would have picked one up in the sale because I always want it on hand.

I know we have a few more months but spring is on the way and that seems like the perfect time for a bottle of Wheel of Fortune to make its way to me.

LOL so true. I try not to wear it too much because there has to be a balance. I do love how it shakes things up and draws great things for you. It really is like an earthquake in a bottle. A good earthquake. I need to hoard this one.

• 1 month later...

Ok. I love the magick of Wheel of Fortune.

If you have any sort of mental blockage...procrastination or problems getting motivated you must get a bottle.

I am having a slow couple of weeks at work which means...I'm broke. I threw this on while I was still in bed this morning hoping for some money making inspiration like last time.

I swear if there are ideas sniggling around in the back of your mind they will come to the surface with WOF.

So...out of the blue I started getting bugged about one of my insurance bills. I was instantly inspired to take action.

I did some internet research and made many phone calls but the end result is this,,,( drum roll...)

I will be saving $85.00 a month with the new plan!!!!!

This insurance thing is something that every once in a while will bug me but I never take action on it for some reason. This has happened several times with WOF!

It doesn't pull money out of the air and throw it at you but I swear it brings inspiration that is hidden in your subconscious to the forefront which turns into opportunity. And it's as if it forces you to take action!!

Fantastic!! I love WOF and I keep FORGETTING TO BUY A DANG BOTTLE!!!

I just placed another order and meant to stick this one in there! I am going to write it in the memo pad of my Iphone that I just discovered because this is a must have!

I know! Uh...another thing I keep procrastinating on is...GETTING A FULL BOTTLE OF WOF! Stupid!

I am still on my sample. It has lasted forever because I don't really slather it on as perfume. I just use it as a morning motivational tool but I would die if I missed out on a bottle of this. It is a serious staple.

Next order FOR SURE!!!!

I know! Uh...another thing I keep procrastinating on is...GETTING A FULL BOTTLE OF WOF! Stupid!

I am still on my sample. It has lasted forever because I don't really slather it on as perfume. I just use it as a morning motivational tool but I would die if I missed out on a bottle of this. It is a serious staple.

Next order FOR SURE!!!!

WORD! I dab the tarot and spell potions because all you need is a teeny bit. If I slathered this sucker on- who knows! My period might gush forth diamonds or I might trip and fall on Chris Hemsworth's penis , I might even turn into Jem from Jem and the Holograms.. it might be way too much good stuff and then I won't be able to handle it properly.

Blood Diamonds and Thor Penis.

WORD! I dab the tarot and spell potions because all you need is a teeny bit. If I slathered this sucker on- who knows! My period might gush forth diamonds or I might trip and fall on Chris Hemsworth's penis , I might even turn into Jem from Jem and the Holograms.. it might be way too much good stuff and then I won't be able to handle it properly.

Blood Diamonds and Thor Penis.

I am grabbing this up and planting it in the Fan thread!!!!!!!!

• 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I have always felt the power of this one... but today it really hit me. I put a swipe of the wand from my trial vial onto the bottom of each of my feet. Kind of like what I do with Road Opener.

I checked the website for the position I applied for last week, and saw I wasn't selected. I got a "Sorry, we picked someone else" email from one place I applied. A "this position has been cancelled" email from another. And then my boss gave me very good news about a position she has in mind for me. They called to schedule my MRI. All in all, I think the wheel is turning...

Edited by Bella15