It is time!

LadyGirl

…For me to introduce myself.

Hello, hello.

Let me first say what delightfully, wicked message board and website you all have here. I have spent an embarrassing amount of hours reading through the threads and educating myself on all the delicious scents and pheromones. Wow! Finally, I couldn't wait any longer and I had to rip out the plastic. Granted, I only purchased a few samples but give me time... I will soon have a full collection that will be the envy of all!

So I'm sure you could all imagine the anticipation I felt. I could not wait to test the effects of pheromones (brand new for me, but oh so me) with the combination of different smell goods created in a way I never thought possible! Oh, yes! I could not wait. They put together my order promptly and I did the happy dance when I received confirmation from Stamps. I checked the tracking every day for two days, several times a day, haha.

And then on the third day, the status was MISSENT. Oh noes! Long story short, it took them less than a day to make it right. I wasn’t expecting my package until Tuesday or Wednesday. However, I checked the Stamps for the 101 time and whoa – destination city! Less than an hour ago I check the mail and praise Mother Nature – it was HERE!

Okay, you gotta excuse me. I’m excited and intoxicated from smelling all the good stuff. Sooo, here’s what I got and what I think of it.

Love Blossom – My goodness this one is beautiful. As soon as I took a whiff, I smiled a goofy little smile and fell in love with like..everything. Seriously it touched me. Gorgeous scent. (This will catch me a new man!)

Cuddly Bunny – Aww, this is a sweet one. So delicate and comforting. Hold me? (This will make that man act right!)

Sexology II – Kinky. To me, this one will make you stop and try to figure out what is the real deal. Naughty right off the bat, but inhale a little deeper – it’s coyishly innocent. That’s the story and she’s sticking to it. (This will rocked that man's loins, erm..world!)

Ooh and free samples? Oh how I love thee.

Honey Ho – After I spent a couple of seconds giggling because of the name, I now see why honey is such a fav around here. I am a believer. It makes my stomach growl (need to eat breakfast) and I guess the Ho makes it highly seductive. Good stuff.

Touch of Ebil – I giggled so more and then decided this is definitely going to be one of my favorites. Very different, this one. I can smell the ebil. It reminds me of demons slinking around in the shadows, seeking to devour your flesh, while consuming your soul…but in a good way. Very dark and deviant.

Marigold & Amaranth – Another unique one. I think we will have an exciting future together. I smell a combination of herbs, fruits and flowers. I love how I can smell so many things going on. Lovely.

So there it is. I love you Mara and everyone else who is involved in the process of creating these scents. Wow. Words cannot express how impressed I am. But my credit and debit card can. I want to thank you ahead of time for allowing me to become broke and destitute while I embark on my new favorite hobby – Love Potions, huzzah!

Welcome to our home :D Gosh I can relate to most everything you have said here!!! ...how I remember the excitement of my first orders,and guess what...it never stops :P

hello,Ladygirl,my name is Calii,and I am an LPMP addict :P ...too :shocked:

Hi there Ladygirl. Sounds like you're hooked! But you have excellent taste. Glad you decided to join the forum. I get excited every time I see a package from LP. Scents and pheros can be really uplifting. Sometimes if I am down I will either spray on a little Lace or put on one of my favorite smells and it never fails to make me feel better. Enjoy your first (I'm sure of many) box of lovely scents.

Elliebellikins: Thank you. And yes, they are truly gifted indeed!

Calii: Hello fellow LPMP addict. I'm glad to hear the excitement doesn't go away. Honestly, I don't see how it could. I have only just begun. So many things I want to try and so many opportunities to be had. *sigh* Now if I could only win the lotto, my life would be complete.

Rosegirl: Oh I'm hooked alright. Love Potion exceeded my expectations. I decided to do a test with my Sexology at my local Wal-Mart and the bookstore today. I didn't put a lot on, but I think I put on enough. I purposely crossed paths with different men and then I would innocently lean forward give them a whiff. "Ooooh...there's a sale on Green Giant green beans? Ohhhh...let me look a little closer at the packaging...to help me decide." Hehehe, yup this stuff works. These scents are magical and I'm hooked. BTW Lace is definitely on my wishlist.

JOC: Hiya, there. Thank you, glad to be here. :-)

I purposely crossed paths with different men and then I would innocently lean forward give them a whiff. "Ooooh...there's a sale on Green Giant green beans? Ohhhh...let me look a little closer at the packaging...to help me decide." Hehehe

Cheeky minx! :) I like your style

I purposely crossed paths with different men and then I would innocently lean forward give them a whiff. "Ooooh...there's a sale on Green Giant green beans? Ohhhh...let me look a little closer at the packaging...to help me decide."

Cheeky indeed!

WELCOME WELCOME LADYGIRL! :):D:D You are going to have a FAB time here!!! Can't wait to hear your 'successful' stories from the pheromones!!! :):D:D I remember the amount of time i spent on looking through LP forum the first week I discovered LP... :)

Ladygirl, Welcome, Welcome! I am just as hooked as you and have almost outgrown my shoebox of deliciousness! I look forward to the new lovelies being presented every month and learning about the ones I have yet to try (only been with the board since 3/2010).

This is a fun fun fun addiction to have! I love being stinkie!!

Incidently, Honey ho has worked it's way into the top rotating three for me! I love it!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Love Potion;

where dreams come true,

fantasy turns to reality and lives are forever changed!

I am LeWizard and I am an LP addict too!