ESTRATETRAENOL

Hello Ladies!! I want to order EST as I want a stronger EST effect for play and maybe for the office as well in addition to my Cuddle Bunny. I read all of the post and the informative "Let's talk EST" by Ali (which was very helpful) however it did not address what strength to get? As we all know the EST is very expensive and I know although tricky to use I still want to get the right one. Please advise. Thanks a bunch!!!!

Hi soblue! You've read about ODing right? I personally would try the lowest concentration first. You'll read "Less is More" all over this forum and it IS true. I know some people associate "less powerful" as negative, but don't think that. I see better results with Cougar with only ONE squirt compared to the three I used to wear when I was testing it out. Sometimes if you use too much of a phero or blend you will actually turn off your target person and even you will notice OD symptoms. Look at it this way, you can get the lowest concentration of Est. and use a few swipes and observe his/yours/and others reactions too it. If indeed you don't notice any "hits" you can always apply more (or less), if more does work than you'll know to go one step up on your next order when ever that may be, but either way the lowest concentration seems like it would work best because you have lots of room to play. No one really knows what will work best for your chem. and the people you are targeting, it's up to you to try it out. Good luck with it and let us know your results.

Hi soblue! You've read about ODing right? I personally would try the lowest concentration first. You'll read "Less is More" all over this forum and it IS true. I know some people associate "less powerful" as negative, but don't think that. I see better results with Cougar with only ONE squirt compared to the three I used to wear when I was testing it out. Sometimes if you use too much of a phero or blend you will actually turn off your target person and even you will notice OD symptoms. Look at it this way, you can get the lowest concentration of Est. and use a few swipes and observe his/yours/and others reactions too it. If indeed you don't notice any "hits" you can always apply more (or less), if more does work than you'll know to go one step up on your next order when ever that may be, but either way the lowest concentration seems like it would work best because you have lots of room to play. No one really knows what will work best for your chem. and the people you are targeting, it's up to you to try it out. Good luck with it and let us know your results.

Hello Honey!!! Thanks for your input! Ok so less is more? I will order the 10k and start little and if I feel I need more will spray as you suggested. I do have CB and have gotten some hits however, I want a stronger effect!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Ladies hope all is well!! Ok so I order EST in 10k. I have tested on my exboyfriend whome I currently live with for the past week in different dosages from one spray up to 6 sprays. I have not seen any "EST" reaction out him. Even tho we're not together he is still attracted to me, hugs me etc. I have also tested it on in a social setting just last night at a jewelry party with all girls and I didn't see anything of signifigance or anyone being any nicer than usual. Any advice on applying it? Usage? I will keep testing foor now but will give Mara a call eventually as I do not want my money to be wasted. Thanks!

I have not applied it to my hair because I wear extensions. I mean if it difuses the same I will apply it. I am also always up close and personal with him after I spray so he def should get a good woof of it. We're usually in the bed after I spray. And you guys apply it to clothes??

Joc I was going to order 30k but someone on here told me to start with 10. I think I should have got the 30k. And why haven't u tried it yet??? Get to testing girlie!!! LoL

I have not applied it to my hair because I wear extensions. I mean if it difuses the same I will apply it. I am also always up close and personal with him after I spray so he def should get a good woof of it. We're usually in the bed after I spray. And you guys apply it to clothes??

Joc I was going to order 30k but someone on here told me to start with 10. I think I should have got the 30k. And why haven't u tried it yet??? Get to testing girlie!!! LoL

I'm a late starter .... I found out about pheros only in summer last year and received my first batch of pheros in July. I thought I will be using them frequently, like on a daily basis but I was wrong. I spend all evenings and weekends with my 2 kids, 5 & 8. Staying here (air and water pollution) is bad enough. They don't need more chemicals to complicate things.

I do, sometimes, wear pheros or cops to work. I make sure that I do not refresh at work so the effects will be minimal when I return home from work.

It was me that thought you should start with 10k since you were asking opinions. From my personal experience and from reading hours and hours of this forum, that was the best advice I could come up with since you were so unsure of which dosage to start off with. With more purchases and experience you'll learn what is best for you, there is so much LP offers, so many possibilities.

With the 10k you can try applying it differently. I read that Beccah apply's some of her spray phero's by dabbing them on. (I believe it's Beccah, sorry if I'm wrong :) ). I've tried that method and I've noticed more hits with my Sparkle Fuchsia. So maybe try that, unscrew the spray part and swipe some on, or dab. Also are you wearing a scented fragrance with it? I imagine you are, maybe try something with a bit more throw to attract those around you to "sniff" a bit more.

You read correctly HoneyBee. I'd transfer my sprays to a classy old school decanter with a stopper if: a) Those weren't so expensive, and b ) I didn't have a set of ever curious & clumsy hands roaming the house. Ah well, what can you do? & I do find pheromones work better when I use them with a fragrance carrier personally.

It was me that thought you should start with 10k since you were asking opinions. From my personal experience and from reading hours and hours of this forum, that was the best advice I could come up with since you were so unsure of which dosage to start off with. With more purchases and experience you'll learn what is best for you, there is so much LP offers, so many possibilities.

With the 10k you can try applying it differently. I read that Beccah apply's some of her spray phero's by dabbing them on. (I believe it's Beccah, sorry if I'm wrong :) ). I've tried that method and I've noticed more hits with my Sparkle Fuchsia. So maybe try that, unscrew the spray part and swipe some on, or dab. Also are you wearing a scented fragrance with it? I imagine you are, maybe try something with a bit more throw to attract those around you to "sniff" a bit more.

Hey Honeybee. yea you did suggest it and I wasn't begrudging just saying what happen, lol. I like your idea of dabbing it on that sound like it may work and I actually thought about that. I have used it with and without perfume. I usually spray the perfume on first then spray the EST.

Thanks ladies I will gte back to testing and update soon!

@ soblue, yeah, hopefully Beccah's method works for you, it works awesome for me.

@ Beccah, those old style decanters are glamorous, how I'd love to own a bunch and put them on my dresser filled with LP's : ) For now tho, I just use the stick from the pump-spray and swipe/dab.