Help me choose!

I'm going to a party this Thursday. It's going to be low-key, mainly people I know, both male and female. My friend is hosting the party at his house with his BF.

My "target" will also be there! :666:

He's admitted to being very attracted to me (he's told several of our mutual friends), and I'd like to see if I can push him over the edge and get him to approach me. :001_302: I have no issues making the initial move, but in his case, I get the feeling that he likes to be the one to make the first move (and friends have told me similar) so I'm being a dainty lady thus far.

So, after thinking and thinking of what to do, I'm thinking of wearing this blend:

BAM, smidge of OCCO and Rocket Fuel (which has a smidge of BI in it).

What do you think?

Maybe you should just stick with one of those sweety. No use salting the food before you taste it love. I suggest BAM.

Well, BAM alone needs a cover scent on me, and I've been really loving the Rocket Fuel for the way it smells on its own (regardless of the 'mones in it). I tried wearing BAM (apply first, let it ry down about 30 min) then applying my fave perfume, but it just didn't smell too good. BAM (Suagred Vanilla and Honey) with OCCO White smelled really nice, and BAM with RF also smelled really nice.

*sigh*

Maybe I should just try OCCO White and RF instead?

my first pick would be BAM, but since you dont feel as comfortable in it go with JUST MRF. i would avoid overloading the 'mones

I agree,MRF works really well with my SP,really well :001_302: ...oh,and MRF has more than just a "smidge" of BI :o

ETA: you could always add a little of the BAM Suagred Vanilla and Honey as the night wears on ,if you are not getting the results you are looking for :666:

Edited by Calii

The thing is, BI is not the signature of a "dainty lady." And if you're talking about the phero-enhanced version of MRF there's more than a "smidge" of BI in it. The scent is pretty irresistable though, so it's a matter of which you'd rather use as the primary bait: the scent or the intent.

My thinking is that if he's a 'first move' kind of guy, then BI will be off putting to him sweety

Edited by Beccah1

The thing is, BI is not the signature of a "dainty lady." And if you're talking about the phero-enhanced version of MRF there's more than a "smidge" of BI in it. The scent is pretty irresistable though, so it's a matter of which you'd rather use as the primary bait: the scent or the intent.

Oh, I meant I'm being dainty by not asking him out myself like I would usually do (I'm not doing so based on his behavior and advice from mutual friends both male and female). Dainty isn't what I'm trying to project, though. His ex- for example, was a roller derby playing, triathlon competing type with full tattoo sleeves on both arms. I'm usually perfumed, no ink, full makeup and dressed in vintage style dresses and heels (I am apparently tons more "girly" than he's used to). That said, he apparently likes making the first move, and I've noticed he does have a chivalrous spot (he has always opened doors, pulled chairs, etc for me when he has been nearby).

I thought the Phero-enhanced perfumes had just a lil bit of 'mones. I've worn MRF in public, I have yet to get any overt hits- just compliments on the fragrance (tons from women) but nothing out of the ordinary. I don't mind because the RF I love strictly for the fragrance since it's sooo yummy, the BI in it is just a bonus for me. Should I try wearing a bit more RF than I am wearing? ( right now, I wear a swipe to both wrist, inner elbow, underarm, circle on torso and lower back, back of my neck- I don't know if I can wear any more than I already do).

Aaaaargh- let me list out what I have and maybe the lovely ladies here can make a suggestion. Some are on order, so I don't have them on hand right now, but I should probably get them my this weekend (I hope?) I picked BI because I thought it was supposed to be super sexy while being approachable... I'm definitely not a Leather/Dominance girl (I'm very much the friendly cuddly type), so I don't think they will work for me- hence I didn't order them.

BI

Lace

Cuddle Bunny

Heart and Soul

True Confessions

Sexology

BAM

LAM

Popularity Potion

Treasured Hearts

Rocket Fuel with BI

Occo White and Red

Edited by kittenkat

If you aren't seeing hits from the pheros, you might want to try to make it into a spray by adding two parts of perfumer's alcohol, or you might want to try the full-strength version. I didn't see much results at first, but then I noticed that the sprays and full-strength phero blends worked a lot better!

If you aren't seeing hits from the pheros, you might want to try to make it into a spray by adding two parts of perfumer's alcohol, or you might want to try the full-strength version. I didn't see much results at first, but then I noticed that the sprays and full-strength phero blends worked a lot better!

My BAM is a spray, maybe I will try working with BAM on myself over the next few days to see if it grows on me on its own. Does anyone here use BAM alone by itself?

I'll go with LAM if it arrives on time. Otherwise, as Calii suggested, go with MRF and refresh with BAM if needed.

As for additional application sites, have you tried at the back of your knees although I think you've already got quite a fair bit of scents/pheros application sites now. Or if you really need to put the additional pheros or scents, why don't you use them on different parts of your body?

I love the vanilla in OCCO White. I applied a stripe of 2-3 inches of OCCO White under my collar bone (to get the vanilla scent out) and MFR from my torso, spread it gently around then dab the excess on the back of my neck.

Good luck and have a great party!

I thought the Phero-enhanced perfumes had just a lil bit of 'mones. I've worn MRF in public, I have yet to get any overt hits- just compliments on the fragrance (tons from women) but nothing out of the ordinary. I don't mind because the RF I love strictly for the fragrance since it's sooo yummy, the BI in it is just a bonus for me.

I don't know where this perception keeps coming from, but the phero-enhanced fragrances all have the same amount of pheromones in them. Some may prefer to use a higher volume of a mix but you're not getting "cheated" by using a phero-enhanced scent. And many times you may not see blatant hits regardless of what you are using.

I didn't think I was being "cheated." I figured phero-enhanced perfumes were perfumes first (that's the main purpose), with a bit of pheros to enhance the experience if that makes sense- hence the lower price than the unscented pheros.

I'm not expecting glaring hits- I've used social 'mones in spray form (mainly from AD), so I'm not a complete newbie. I've just never used any 'mones with copulins in it. With RF, I get tons of comments on the fragrance- which is GREAT, mind you. I shouldn't say I don't get hits with MRF- I just get them from women actually moreso than men.

Edited by kittenkat

• 1 month later...

So after 4 years I am finally jumping on the phermone bandwagon. The more I read, the more I can't decide. I need a scent that will make my husband drool. He hates for me to smell like cake. He likes the smell of Coco mademoiselle so what should I purchase....I am clueless.

So after 4 years I am finally jumping on the phermone bandwagon. The more I read, the more I can't decide. I need a scent that will make my husband drool. He hates for me to smell like cake. He likes the smell of Coco mademoiselle so what should I purchase....I am clueless.

I have just pulled out my bottle of Coco Mademoiselle (and grinned at the layer of dust on the box!). Try the new release "the Detective and the Dame".

Or if you want a different phero maybe get it in a light cover scent like the NOCCO sandalwood and then cover with the Coco. Get a whole bunch of samples and have fun playing! :001_302:

Great...I will give it a look!