New Releases for February 2008

Potion Master

AD_Violitious.jpg

A delightful mix of the purple and the delicious!

AD_Flapper.jpg

A personal power booster for the strong independent female.

AD_LPGreen.jpg

With a touch of deep green musk for St. Patrick's Day!

AD_Sharqi.jpg

Here's your belly dancer perfume, ladies! We ordered those luscious Indian attars just to make this for you. A free bottle goes to Darbla for the fab idea!! :)

AD_EGG.jpg

A little bunny brought us this scrumptious fertility potion. Happy Easter!

AD_Hamantaschen.jpg

A yummy-smelling holiday treat in celebration of Purim. We got the recipe from famous baker/journalist Marcy Goldman's book, "A Treasury of Jewish Holiday Baking". Visit Marcy's site: www.BetterBaking.com

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AD_NastyHabits.jpg

"I've got a nasty habit, and it's named after you..."

AD_AngelSpring.jpg

Another Spring Romance Potion? Ok. Don't think of it as a romance potion...just think of it as the prelude to the good part. :)

AD_PheroGirl_Cougar.jpg

A double dose of magic - modern and ancient. Contains aromatics known to encourage the perception of youth, and attract young sugared hunks your way. Add to this, the amazing super concentrated phero blend created for us by Pharmacom, explicity for this purpose. {Contains: Estratetraenol, alpha-androstenol, beta-androstadienol, androstanone, copulins, dehydroepiandrosterone.}

AD_PGirl_CuddleBunny.jpg

A blend of scents and pheros for encouraging cuddling - and what that inevitably leads to... {Contains: Essence of Woman™ Copulins from Stone Labs, and Estratetraenol from Pharmacom Labs}

AD_PheroBoy_Dominance.jpg

Dominant to the max. Like a wolf in an Armani suit. Stunningly powerful... and only lightly chained. Woof. {Contains: Androsterone from Androtics Research, and Androstenone from Pharmacom Labs}

OH WOW!

Love the sound of the one designed for Belly Dancers and I am very curious about "Nasty Habits". I have to hand it to you ladies your choice of labels and artists for this month's releases is absolutely fantastic! Can't wait to read the full descriptions

Happy dancing! :)

May

OH WOW!

Love the sound of the one designed for Belly Dancers and I am very curious about "Nasty Habits". I have to hand it to you ladies your choice of labels and artists for this month's releases is absolutely fantastic! Can't wait to read the full descriptions

Happy dancing! :)

May

Yeah, Nasty Habits sounds like it will probably be right up my alley..... :lol: ....when will they be available?

LOL! You guys crack me up.

You can order a monthly trial vial collection now if you like, but the rest of the order pages will take us another 48 hours or so.

Nasty Habits was a song I wrote for my old band Precious Metal. It was Danna's idea to use it as a perfume name and theme. :lol:

Yeah, Nasty Habits sounds like it will probably be right up my alley..... :lol: ....when will they be available?

Y'know...

In the absolutely nicest possible way... I saw "Dirty Habits" and, after thinking "ooh that sounds interesting" my next thought was "I wonder how long it will take Dolly to order a sample". :)

:)

May

(Wondering if she should grab her coat and run for the door? ) :)

Edited by May

You can order a monthly trial vial collection now if you like, but the rest of the order pages will take us another 48 hours or so.

Nasty Habits was a song I wrote for my old band Precious Metal. It was Danna's idea to use it as a perfume name and theme. :lol:

So come on then... can we get a little hint about "Nasty Habits"? Just a little one? :)

May

LOL! May you are in rare form today!

xoxoxox

I'm sitting here, surrounded by packing boxes, bored crapless. It's not that I haven't got stuff to do. I'm procrastinating. I've got to edit something dull and am currently having to research classical geopolitical theory.

And believe me, in this case, that is even duller than it sounds...

I need distraction...

I start packing the books tomorrow :lol:

May

Edit: Ooh bonus... I have to turn in my unicorn and swap it for a broomstick. :)

Edited by May

Y'know...

In the absolutely nicest possible way... I saw "Dirty Habits" and, after thinking "ooh that sounds interesting" my next thought was "I wonder how long it will take Dolly to order a sample". :)

May

(Wondering if she should grab her coat and run for the door? ) :)

Well, I take that as a compliment..... ;) You know me too well, May..... :)

I actually have two full bottles of Dirty Sexy.....it is my sweetie's 2nd favorite.....he says that the name suits me......he was just sitting here chuckling about the name "Nasty Habits" as I was reading it to him......

I dated a guy in college, who gave me a card that read "You're my favorite bad habit"..... :lol:

Congrats May......now you can have a pet flying monkey too....maybe it will help you with your packing..... ;)

Edited by Dolly

Yeah, May! Another $5.00 credit for your LP Wallet. Congrats on your 500th post!!! :lol:

Hey, go check your email!

Yay!

I don't suppose you sell the flying monkeys? Particularly ones skilled in bundling books together? But I would settle for one who could just cook and clean.... :)

May

edit.. oh and sew... it would help if he/she could sew too... :)

Edited by May

Such great labels, such tantalizing stuff!! Ok, I need to get organized and make-a the list...this is a boost on a kind of crummy Sunday nite. THANKS ladies!

Oo, and May congratulations! I know packing is dull as dirt...done it too many times...were I there I'd surely give you a hand - I'm *really* good with boxes! Hang in there, the end is worth the trials! :lol:

Edited by katz

Such great labels, such tantalizing stuff!! Ok, I need to get organized and make-a the list...this is a boost on a kind of crummy Sunday nite. THANKS ladies!

Oo, and May congratulations! I know packing is dull as dirt...done it too many times...were I there I'd surely give you a hand - I'm *really* good with boxes! Hang in there, the end is worth the trials! :)

Thanks Katz...

I am looking forward to the move. BUT, it's the cats that visit with me. They keep coming in and staring at the boxes and then at me. These little fur-people have a way of getting under your skin don't they?

I am feeling sooo guilty. Especially about the poor fella who has the diabetes - we've bonded and I will really miss him, even his snoring. I did offer to pack him and take him with me, but that's a no-no apparently. :lol:

Kitties aside. I know it will all be worth it in the end, once the dust has settled. :)

So, what is going on the list this month?

Hugs

May

I'm so excited about the bellydancing one! ( My mom will be thrilled to know she can order some cougar potion!)

I'm excited about numerous ones this month.....as usual.....

I'm so excited about the bellydancing one! ( My mom will be thrilled to know she can order some cougar potion!)

I love the sound of the bellydancing one too. I reckon Darbla will be jumping up and down about it as well! :lol:

Oh I love new release day! :)

May

Nasty Habits was a song I wrote for my old band Precious Metal. It was Danna's idea to use it as a perfume name and theme. :(

Oh My, these look and sound incredible! I know I'll have to order another monthly sample pack, because I want to try each and every one of them. Mara and Danna, congratulations on another great batch of new releases and thank you so very much for all of your creativity and artistry!

Oh My, these look and sound incredible! I know I'll have to order another monthly sample pack, because I want to try each and every one of them. Mara and Danna, congratulations on another great batch of new releases and thank you so very much for all of your creativity and artistry!

exactly....what she said! In spades!!

*May cries and wipes her nose on her sleeve*

Danna's being mean to me...

*sniffle, snuffle, snuck, sob...*

:(

May

Y'know...the girl is totally MEAN to me too! I am simply trying to blast Hanson at full volume while happily brewing, and she LEFT THE ROOM! What? WHAT? "Mmmmbop" is surely one of the finest songs ever written - worthy of putting on indefinite repeat - so what is her PROBLEM?!

See? I chased Cinderfallen out of the room, too!

heh.

I think all of the labels are lovely, but I really love the Nouveau feel of Flapper and Violitius [sp]. I love the art and decor from around that period. From noveau to deco - but most of all th arts and crafts movement. If I ever win the lottery I'm going to buy an appropriate property and restore it and decorate top to bottom in that style...

Well, a girl can dream! :(

May

If I was truly evil, and knew how to program such a thing, I would make you all listen to the music in my head that accompanies each scent... HA! LP Green might even be The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem, circa 1960's, or SuperKeltic, heavy metal / celtic rap circa 1990's. Beware the day I actually figure out how to do that. :(

:(

So ehm....I have *no* patience......I understand correctly that I can just press the button for the sample pack for this month to order these new scents, yes?

Because I can't seem to choose anyway, so I figure I'd try them all this month......I want to explore some more with the phero blends too....they're quite fun! :)

Oh, c'mon, Cinderfallen! You KNOW you love it! :lol:

Equally lovable: The Bay City Rollers, The Monkeys, The Archies, The Raspberries. Intense JOY delivered in less than 3 minutes! How amazing is that?! :)

OMG.....the Bay City Rollers.....haven't heard that name in a while......what about KC and the Sunshine Band? :(

The Monkees... I'm a believer!

I'm always listening to my Monkees CD.

Just great upbeat fun, summer music...

Ok, now what about the Beach Boys? You being in California and all?

I'm currently getting into some older stuff. I've started listening to Ella Fitzgerald, Aretha Franklin and Billie Holliday.

Ever considered a Jazz/ Blues themed perfume? Kind of an "All that Jazz"? It could be fun.

May

I'm currently getting into some older stuff. I've started listening to Ella Fitzgerald, Aretha Franklin and Billie Holliday.

Ever considered a Jazz/ Blues themed perfume? Kind of an "All that Jazz"? It could be fun.

May

Oh, I adore Jazz.....I cultivated a love of it while playing saxophone in our high school's jazz ensemble.....many MANY moons ago.......

I think all of the labels are lovely, but I really love the Nouveau feel of Flapper and Violitius [sp]. I love the art and decor from around that period. From noveau to deco - but most of all th arts and crafts movement. If I ever win the lottery I'm going to buy an appropriate property and restore it and decorate top to bottom in that style...

Well, a girl can dream! :o

May

Woman, you are not alone in that dream! I thought at first when I got my new place, I'd do it up in some form of Craftsman Style... I regularly get advertisements from outfits like "Restoration Hardware" so that I can dream, and drool over the stuff! And YOU get to see the likes of Makintosh, no? Loved the bottles too...I just got a calendar this year, and will be framing the prints once the month is done.

I'm afraid once again there are far too many I NEED to sniff this month. Add that to the bottle I'm getting for my newly-addicted friend, and another I have to get before it sells out...and... :blink: