New Releases for February 2008

Potion Master

I wear Pherogirl which has EoW in it, and I'm only a couple of years older than you. I've not had any adverse effects.

And I have a hard time not being protective mommy over my young un's.... I really don't think I will let my 18 year old in on the pheromone secrets yet. My married daughter... you betcha... but my baby? NOT YET! So, Mara and Danna (and everyone else, don't tell her! SHHH!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woman, you are not alone in that dream! I thought at first when I got my new place, I'd do it up in some form of Craftsman Style... I regularly get advertisements from outfits like "Restoration Hardware" so that I can dream, and drool over the stuff! And YOU get to see the likes of Makintosh, no? Loved the bottles too...I just got a calendar this year, and will be framing the prints once the month is done.

I'm afraid once again there are far too many I NEED to sniff this month. Add that to the bottle I'm getting for my newly-addicted friend, and another I have to get before it sells out...and... :blink:

Arts and Crafts wise I am totally spoilt here in Glasgow. My "office" (besides being a huge building) is pretty much bang slap across the road from where MacIntosh's house used to stand, and the School of Art is beautiful, and I get to drink tea in the Willow Tea Rooms. But, before you become envious, as it is Glasgow I do have to do all this in the rain...

:o

May

Arts and Crafts wise I am totally spoilt here in Glasgow. My "office" (besides being a huge building) is pretty much bang slap across the road from where MacIntosh's house used to stand, and the School of Art is beautiful, and I get to drink tea in the Willow Tea Rooms. But, before you become envious, as it is Glasgow I do have to do all this in the rain...

:blink:

May

/weeps

rain! Bah!

/weeps again!

Edited by katz

/weeps

rain! Bah!

/weeps again!

Yeah, but rain - almost everyday??

To be honest the only reason I want to leave Scotland and move back South is the weather... I need to be able to dry my socks out at least occasionally. :blink:

May

Yeah, but rain - almost everyday??

To be honest the only reason I want to leave Scotland and move back South is the weather... I need to be able to dry my socks out at least occasionally. :blink:

May

Ok hon, this is the deal, you can have a stay at my place in AZ, and I will take over your Glaswegian flat for a bit, rain and all! I even have a diabetic cat, and one who snores here for you!! :o

Ok hon, this is the deal, you can have a stay at my place in AZ, and I will take over your Glaswegian flat for a bit, rain and all! I even have a diabetic cat, and one who snores here for you!! :blink:

Oh I love Arizona... I even like the insane heat..

I think nature planted me in the wrong country... as I get older I crave the heat more and more...

*sigh*

Roll on 2010

May

Does it really rain almost every day? I like cool, wet weather, but I do not enjoy living with frizzzzzzy hair!

Down here in Louisiana, we are in the rainy season.....one minute it is sunshine, and the next you are in the middle of a monsoon.....of course, I don't mind the thunderstorms so much when I have such a good cuddler to snuggle up in the bed with.... :o .....I have FINALLY found a man who loves to cuddle as much as I do.....I'm so lucky..... :blink:

Does it really rain almost every day? I like cool, wet weather, but I do not enjoy living with frizzzzzzy hair!

Not every day, but we have just had a huge spate of it. It rains a heck of a lot more here than it does in the South. The Western edge of the UK tends to be pretty rainy. I would say rain-wise Glasgow is on a par with Southern Ireland. We got a lot of "soft" days - where the rain is so fine it is like a mist in the air the seems to permeate into everything.

On the up-side we never get hosepipe bans or droughts as they do in London - where there seems to be a perpetual water shortage - even in January some years! :blink:

May

<33 Sunny weather. Rain is awesome; I love that scent of ozone in the air.

See? I chased Cinderfallen out of the room, too!

heh.

I went to bed with Mmmbop ringing in my ears for at least two dream cycles. ...Anyone care to interpret that one? :lol:  (And anyone remember the sitcom Unhappily Ever After "Hit the road, Jack..."--where Jack thinks it's the Hanson *sisters* and has a massively inappropriate fantasy about the middle one? :) )

I'm kinda massively intrigued by LP:Green. Could you tell us a bit more of this "green musk"? Leafy/herbal with musk or...? (*imagining leprechaun booze*)

Edited by cinderfallen

I went to bed with Mmmbop ringing in my ears for at least two dream cycles. ...Anyone care to interpret that one? :lol: (And anyone remember the sitcom Unhappily Ever After "Hit the road, Jack..."--where Jack thinks it's the Hanson *sisters* and has a massively inappropriate fantasy about the middle one? :) )

I'm kinda massively intrigued by LP:Green. Could you tell us a bit more of this "green musk"? Leafy/herbal with musk or...? (*imagining leprechaun booze*)

It's Leprechaun SWEAT, actually. ;)

LP Green has a wet leafy quality to it, like a vanilla soaked watery breeze after a good rain, with a base of this so-called "green musk" which is actually kind of a deeply satisfying woody musk. Animal and earthy at the same time. It's divine!

Glad to supply your dreams with such a chipper soundtrack! :) I got a DVD of them live at the Filmore the other day, so that's why my renewed multi-listenings of their CDs. I love their happy bubblegummy-ness, and they are so cute too.

Holy crap! I was being a typical blonde and I pulled up the last page of this topic looked at all the posts and thought, what is everyone talking about?? Cougar what? Belly dancer what??? So I went to the second page (who ever said, "start at the beginning" was one smart cookie) nope nothing… wait… did someone say something about leprechaun beer?? Okay NOW we get to the first page, and blamo! :) I’m blown away by the LP goodness! My heavens!! If ever there were a sample pack month this would be it. Lady’s you have OUT DONE yourselves by the look of it. I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! They all look beautiful. So I can buy this tomorrow, right?!?!? lol!

Fish & taters!

Pixie

PS – I am a sun soaking fool forced to live in the cold! :lol:

I love the rain-BUT I went to college in Seattle. Can you say "Please take me home to Cali?!!"

I just can't deal with rain all the time. Unless I'm sick. And my sweetie is there for soup and cuddling and serenading on his Ovation. And my cats.

I really do love the sun. As long as I have sunscreen. And it's not over 83 degrees.

*Shakes head about weather issues*

Pharmacom made that for us based on your suggestions!

We will be doing perfumes to go along with each of those phero blends in the coming months, and these phero blends will be made available unscented this month too. Just have to program them all in.

O.....M......G....... :) ......I am going to probably HAVE TO have a full bottle of Nasty Habits......sounds like it was made just for me!

O.....M......G....... :) ......I am going to probably HAVE TO have a full bottle of Nasty Habits......sounds like it was made just for me!

Ooooooh, and since Nasty Habits seems to be more "me" than the Cougar potion, I may have to have the cougar pheros added to this one...... :lol:

Ooooooh, and since Nasty Habits seems to be more "me" than the Cougar potion, I may have to have the cougar pheros added to this one...... :lol:

Fingers crossed here on the Cougar potion, somtimes grapefruit does unfortunate things on my skin (something akin to the unfortunate things that pets sometimes do on the carpet!... :blink: ) However my hopes are high, as I never thought I'd love some of the other blends as much as I do!

I just read the description of Nasty Habits to my sweetie......he said "You HAVE TO have a full bottle of THAT".....I totally agree with him on that...... :blink:

Fingers crossed here on the Cougar potion, somtimes grapefruit does unfortunate things on my skin (something akin to the unfortunate things that pets sometimes do on the carpet!... :blink: ) However my hopes are high, as I never thought I'd love some of the other blends as much as I do!

That sounds similar to what some florals do on my skin......they turn almost rancid.....most citrus notes do ok, but they are not my more favorite scents......

Yay! And has anyone else noticed the "Drop your Guard" pheromone mix available as an additional extra?

:blink:

Happy dance!

May

Which scent are you thinking would be best for the "Drop Your Guard" additive?

Is it possible yet to order the additives for scents we already own? I think I have figured out how to order a scent and an additive (marking in the note section to which scent we would like the additive added) but, if we just want the additive to put into a scent we already own, how do we do that?

Which scent are you thinking would be best for the "Drop Your Guard" additive?

I would think it would be best in one of the "comforting" scents.....like maybe NOX......

Oh, good idea! And, I LOVE Nox! I was also wondering about Communication...

Communication didn't work well with my skin chemistry.....I looked like this... :blink: ......BUT Nox is just absolutely lovely.....I like applying it before bed.....very calming and soothing, I think......

but, if we just want the additive to put into a scent we already own, how do we do that?

I'm wondering the same thing, would we actually add it to the scent, layer or cover it? ^_^

or for that matter, could we add, layer or cover other perfumes (i.e Angel, Touch, etc...) ?

Edited by liz

Both...

Just wait a little longer and those options will be posted soon.

Sorry, just a little too anxious.

Grapefruit ????

Grapefruit is one of the scents that scores quite highly in terms of "attraction" tests for men.... I think I read, Liz, that your worried it will turn "wonky" on your skin, right? Good news is the Cougar additive can be put into other scents you know and love!

Grapefruit is one of the scents that scores quite highly in terms of "attraction" tests for men.... I think I read, Liz, that your worried it will turn "wonky" on your skin, right? Good news is the Cougar additive can be put into other scents you know and love!

Well, I was considering the "Cougar Potion" and not the "add in", but that's a thought ! Thx ! I love grapefruit and keep a btl of just pink grapefruit (aroma-pure) in my bag for pick-me-ups, I guess what I was wondering was how pink grapefruit and musk would smell combined, fruits work fine on me, but I mostly associate citrus with kicky and carefree, not I'm a SEX GODDESS, now stop your grinin' and drop your linen ^_^ . I actually wrote that didn't I ? must be the soon to be full moon.

now stop your grinin' and drop your linen ^_^ .

Oh, I loooooooove that one!! ^_^