New Releases for February 2008

Potion Master

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which scent are you thinking would be best for the "Drop Your Guard" additive?

Hey, what about Raven's Secret Weapon? Mara tells us so much about how calming she finds the scent...

I would like to know a bit more about what is in this additive. I know the full descriptions are up and coming, and I'm trying to be patient (truly, I am)... I am just curious to know whether it would be a *good* addition for the classroom or a distracting one...

Edited by Chaionlife

And, full descriptions are up for Flapper, Egg, and Violitious! Oh, they sound amazing!

Chai, you SUPERspy, you! I just ran over and looked them up! WOOHOO they do sound awesome! I just got the *best* page from a friend - he owes me $45!! That means a new 'fume + phero!! Sometimes the universe is kind! :):lol:

Ok, EVERYTHING IS UP NOW!

Here is the page with the info on the new UNscented Phero offerings:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfume-Pheros.html

The Phero store page is now complete, for the time being:

http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/Pheromone_Blends.html

and all the little clickies for more info now actually work. For ALL the new scents, not just the pheros.

I'm going to sleep now...bye please... :)

Now, some of you might think I am ;) but, for me, there is definitely an element of joy involved in picking out my new selections... I love reading the descriptions, thinking about how this or that particular property of the scent can best be utilized, and anticipating the arrival of my new treasures....

(hee, while I was typing this, my inadvertent viewing of the little wacko guy rolling his eyes made me slightly dizzy)

Now, some of you might think I am ;) but, for me, there is definitely an element of joy involved in picking out my new selections... I love reading the descriptions, thinking about how this or that particular property of the scent can best be utilized, and anticipating the arrival of my new treasures....

I am exactly the same way......but the anticipation nearly kills me sometimes..... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Here's your belly dancer perfume, ladies! We ordered those luscious Indian attars just to make this for you. A free bottle goes to Darbla for the fab idea!

Awesome!!! I was gone for 2 weeks to check out a job and come back to this! :);) ;) I may order samples of it for the other girls in my troupe.

Darbla

Grapefruit is one of the scents that scores quite highly in terms of "attraction" tests for men.... I think I read, Liz, that your worried it will turn "wonky" on your skin, right? Good news is the Cougar additive can be put into other scents you know and love!

Pink grapefruite scent is alleged to take an average of five years off if the wearer's appearance. REALLY!

The Monkees... I'm a believer!

I'm always listening to my Monkees CD.

Just great upbeat fun, summer music...

Ok, now what about the Beach Boys? You being in California and all?

I'm currently getting into some older stuff. I've started listening to Ella Fitzgerald, Aretha Franklin and Billie Holliday.

Ever considered a Jazz/ Blues themed perfume? Kind of an "All that Jazz"? It could be fun.

May

The Beach Boys recently did a TV Special. Not too long ago, there was a big fight among the Beach cities re: which was the subject of "Surf City." Turned out to be Huntington Beach. Which :) I wouldna guessed! :)

Pink grapefruite scent is alleged to take an average of five years off if the wearer's appearance. REALLY!

If I get it in double strength will it knock a decade off?

:P

May

If I get it in double strength will it knock a decade off?

:)

May

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA......May, you crack me up....... :P;);)

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA......May, you crack me up....... ;):lol:;)

Well, you know how it is, never hurts to try!

Seriously though I love that Grapefruit scent in cougar and double-strength would be even better for me - 'cos as you know I am dead subtle and delicate in the perfume stakes... :lol::lol::lol:

May

Seriously though I love that Grapefruit scent in cougar and double-strength would be even better for me - 'cos as you know I am dead subtle and delicate in the perfume stakes... ;):lol:;)

May

Your loving the scent may be really good news for me... because I just received my recent LP order and realized that I goofed... and ordered the scented Cougar rather than the unscented... and My Beloved isn't a foody-scent aficionado. If you haven't ordered a full-bottle, would you be interested in mine (unopened, unsniffed, virginal as it were)

Seriously though I love that Grapefruit scent in cougar and double-strength would be even better for me - 'cos as you know I am dead subtle and delicate in the perfume stakes... ;):lol:;)

May

Yeah May, your perfume is about as subtle as my hair color (intense dark red.....it almost glows when I get in the sun)..... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your loving the scent may be really good news for me... because I just received my recent LP order and realized that I goofed... and ordered the scented Cougar rather than the unscented... and My Beloved isn't a foody-scent aficionado. If you haven't ordered a full-bottle, would you be interested in mine (unopened, unsniffed, virginal as it were)

Aww Chai

It's so sweet of you to think of me and give me first refusal! Ordinarily I would certainly take you up on the offer but I won a bottle of Cougar in this month's competition... But I am sure someone else will happily buy it or trade!

Big hugs!

May

Yeah May, your perfume is about as subtle as my hair color (intense dark red.....it almost glows when I get in the sun)..... :(:):):)

Actually, I reckon your hair colour is probably a lot more subtle... :)

May