New Releases for JANUARY 2011

This month, we're playing Let's Pretend! Scents to complete your Valentine's Day outfit, personna, scenerio... :o

AD-NaughtyNurse.jpg

The Naughty Nurse

Sometimes the best therapy is the lascivious care of the Naughty Nurse, so here’s a (sexual) healing potion of Poppy, Laudanum, Wormwood, and a spoonful of sugar to help the medicine go down....

AD-UpstairsDownstairs.jpg

Upstairs, Downstairs

A beautiful scent for that sexy French maid outfit he wants you to wear…seven native and imported lavenders made sweetly alluring with powdered sugar, peppermint, white amber and the freshness of cotton linen accords. Oooh la la!

AD-WolfShepherdess.jpg

The Wolf and the Shepherdess

A fluffy fantasy worthy of Little Bo Peep, tempt your Big Bad Wolf with lovely Pink and Water Lotus, freesia and a drop of violet, sweetened with cotton candy and vanilla crème, softened with white amber and a dash of wooly lanolin with a warm finish of cedarwood.

AD-BeachBunny.jpg

The Beach Bunny and The Surfer Dude

For your own version of the classic boy-meets-girl on a surfboard: lush Hawaiian Plumeria blended with sweet coconut cream mingles with the scent of the sea, as recreated by sea moss and hand-tinctured seaweed…a tropical fruity floral perfect for a sandy assignation.

AD-CopsRobbers.jpg

Cops & Robbers - Enhanced with EoW Copulins

Ah the thrill of authority…it’s a power play of the erotic kind! Enforce your law with our fun coffee-and-jelly doughnut scent, a true cop-fest with the addition of Essence of Woman Copulins from Stone Independent Research.

AD-DetectiveDame.jpg

The Detective and The Dame - Pheromone Enhanced with SUPER SEXY for Women

Perfect for a scenario of the noir kind, this is our version of the classic sophisticated floral with a beautiful blend of cherry blossom, freesia, lotus and lily made silky with powdery vanilla, amber, tonka and musk then given an air of mystery with sandalwood, myrrh, moss, thyme, woodsmoke and pepper. To make it absolutely irresistible we added a dose of our exclusive SUPER SEXY FOR WOMEN pheromone blend.

AD-SinnerSaint.jpg

The Sinner & The Saint

Become one with the darkness and the light: delicate white amber and musk entwine in a deep sensual embrace with rare thick black ambers and patchouli from India, dusted with powdered sugar.

AD-PirateMaiden.jpg

The Pirate and The Maiden

A scented treasure to set the mood for you and your lusty seafaring scoundrel: Bourbon and Tahitian Vanilla are blended with coconut, brown sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon with touches of tobacco, amber, sandalwood and cardamom…deliciously sexy like a warm languid island breeze.

AD-PrinceShowgirl.jpg

The Prince and The Showgirl

A sexy sensual sparkle for you to wear for your very own Prince Charming: a golden body of grapefruit and naughty dirty honey lasciviously lying upon a bed of civit musk and amber made spicy sweet with cinnamon and brown sugar.

AD-SpecialDelivery.jpg

Special Delivery

Rediscover romance with the luscious scent of chocolate covered cherries! Mouthwatering milk chocolate, maraschino cherries (definitely not medicinal), a dash of tangy red currant, and a blend of rich sweet ambers makes you unbelievably delicious smelling!

AD-MaskedMan.jpg

The Masked Man (for him)

Any man can be a sexy cipher in this warm fragrance…a heart of tonka bean and vetiver balances between manners and immorality with white amber, black leather, and African vanilla. (Ladies, you can evoke some mystery of your own by wearing this too!)

AD-HunterNymph.jpg

The Hunter and The Woodland Nymph (for him)

A merry chase in pursuit of a mystical creature or a proud hunter caught in his own trap? Either way, here is the scent which will take you there: an enchanted forest of Sweet Pine, Chypre, and leafy greens grounded by Indian and African ambers, then made deeply lusty with Black Vanilla paste, spice, and an outrageous bounty of animalic musk accords (Muskaro, Mink and Muskrat) as well as Indian and Egyptian musk.

AD-PUN-SS4F.jpg

SUPER SEXY for Women - UNscented Pheromone Blend

And the Scrub of the Month is....

Coffee and Sugar Scrub, scented like Chocolate Covered Cherries! YUM!

Looking forward to trying this one out with my little woodland nymph. There will be no escape! :o

AD-HunterNymph.jpg

The Hunter and The Woodland Nymph (for him)

A merry chase in pursuit of a mystical creature or a proud hunter caught in his own trap? Either way, here is the scent which will take you there: an enchanted forest of Sweet Pine, Chypre, and leafy greens grounded by Indian and African ambers, then made deeply lusty with Black Vanilla paste, spice, and an outrageous bounty of animalic musk accords (Muskaro, Mink and Muskrat) as well as Indian and Egyptian musk.

Here's a little more elaboration on this month's theme...with special thanks to Le Wizard for his insightful prompt. :o

February is the month of Love and here at LPMP we strive to create our Valentine's Day scents with special aphrodisiacal allure. This year we wanted to encourage our friends and loved ones to have fun with that special day: try something new, something different. Our theme is Let's Pretend and scenario play is one of the best ways to enhance one's erotic life. When we play pretend we arouse much more than merely the libido, but the imagination. Intimacy is intensified when we can express our deepest fantasies in a creative fashion. Scenarios usually involve the use of costumes and props, but in order to create a total immersive fantasy, one must also stimulate all five senses…and scent is perhaps the most compelling of them all. After all, in some scenarios you may not see or touch your lover, but if you can smell them then it will only enflame the proceedings. So when you put on the costume…or get ready to take it off….don't forget to slather one of our sexy February scents which will make you the star of the show, the finishing touch for a night of amazing passion.

Edited by luna65

I'm lol'ing! These are so cute and so naughty! I love the names, the descriptions and Teh Qte Labels!! They look incredible!

(Nao if only icanhaz willing participant!)

What an outstandingly clever idea...Kudos to the Team,yet again :)

But but,was there a Winter Solstice varient I missed ?

I am just salavating over the coffee,jelly donut & cops idea,and the Pirate & Maiden is another one for meeee vanilla,coconut,brown sugar,nutmeg,cinn etc DROOL,just DROOL...oh and erm,is anyone else getting Vibes from that Masked Man graphic :001_302: All the artwork is special :)

But but,was there a Winter Solstice varient I missed ?

Not yet. :)

*edit*

The Sinner and the Saint is sooooo up my dark alleyway. :001_302:

Edited by luna65

OMG... :001_302: LOVE THE NAUGHTY NURSE!!!! Sounds so naughty! MO will get reli excited about this!!! I should surprise him with this scent and some pretening game when we see each other in the summer :) :) :666:

And wait til you read Luna's AWESOME stories to go with each scent....definitely get your imagination sparking. (That was sparking, not spanking!) I will try to have everything up and order-able by tomorrow.

Oh, and John says...

We should all post pix of ourselves in our Valentine's costumes, and he will judge the contest and hand out prizes. :001_302:

And wait til you read Luna's AWESOME stories to go with each scent....definitely get your imagination sparking. (That was sparking, not spanking!) I will try to have everything up and order-able by tomorrow.

Oh, and John says...

We should all post pix of ourselves in our Valentine's costumes, and he will judge the contest and hand out prizes. :)

OHHHHHH!!! Can't wait for the description!!! :001_302::D:D

Haha! What a GREAT idea for this month's Trivia contest!!! :):D:D

A Luna story with EACH scent,ohhh myyyy /Calii fans self... Scenarios R Us :001_302:

LOL@ costume contest idea...ummm whats the prize :) :) I want a masked man,ummm never mind this is a public area of forum.

I am adding Special Delivery to my wants too,so far,and of course SS4W :666:

Oh, and John says...

We should all post pix of ourselves in our Valentine's costumes, and he will judge the contest and hand out prizes. :001_302:

IDK, if you want to allow me to participate, I have amassed a massive collection of naughty costumes over the years :)

I love this concept & have to applaud with one hand, as my other is busy ordering the monthly sampler (thinking I should give up wine instead of LPs :) )

OMG !!! LOOKS GREAT !! FANTASTIC JOB YOU GUYS !!

when can we order ?

....and SS4W TOO :001_302:

eta: I want FULL sz btls of SS4W, The Sinner & The Saint, The Prince and The Showgirl and The Hunter & The Woodland Nymph and a monthly sampler

Edited by liz

I have a feeling i will reli like The detective and dame.... SANDALWOODDDDDDDDDDD!! :001_302:

Oooooo Some of those look positively wicked :001_302: ....did someone say spank? :)

I am buying a surf board tomorrow and learning how to surf. My beach bunny can't wait to see me out on the waves hanging 10! Will be slathering this one on until reality meets fantasy.

AD-BeachBunny.jpg

The Beach Bunny and The Surfer Dude

For your own version of the classic boy-meets-girl on a surfboard: lush Hawaiian Plumeria blended with sweet coconut cream mingles with the scent of the sea, as recreated by sea moss and hand-tinctured seaweed…a tropical fruity floral perfect for a sandy assignation.

This month's scents look absolutely FAB! And Super Sexy! <dances around the room>

Can't wait to try all the smellies!!

It's good my girlfriend likes these perfumes because so far she's wanted some for her birthday, Christmas and now vday. It saves me from shopping around the mall for hours for that perfect gift. She's been looking at the forum and gave me a list of ones she wants, I don't know if it's so good now, my wallet hurts. She wants the new mone, ss4w but don't know if I should get the scented or unscented. She left it to me and I'm unsure. Any suggestions?

Is there an LP scent she already has and likes? Because you could always order her a bottle of that boosted with SS4W, or a beta spray. Or get a sample of The Detective & the Dame. Sometimes it's best to try a pheromone mix in a fragrance, and if you get the results you like, then go for an unscented bottle to use however you like (i.e. with a cover fragrance or adding it into other fragrances).

Mmmm...I think I'll try full bottles of the Sinner & the Saint, Special Delivery, and the Pirate & the Maiden; along with samples of Naughty Nurse, Beach Bunny and Cops & Robbers. And of course I can't forget SS4W!! I'll probably amp some stuff with it as well as get some on its own.

The writings are beautiful! LOVE the The Sinner & The Saint!!! So seductive!! :J001: SHOPPING TIME NOW!!!!! :001_302::D:D