Totally New

LadyVictoria

Hi. :lol:

So what was your first order? Once you know what you liked from that batch then we can recommend others accordingly. Or what kind of scents do you like in general?

Hi. :lol:

So what was your first order? Once you know what you liked from that batch then we can recommend others accordingly. Or what kind of scents do you like in general?

I ordered the Monthly Trial and Love Potion Trials and just about every other scent! I love sexy ambery and vanilla type of scents. Actually I love every type of scent except maybe for Lemon, unless I am cleaning something, otherwise I feel like I smell like my kitchen.

Well there's different types of lemon, it doesn't always mean "cleaning supplies," but given your preferences I think you will enjoy the LP variants very much. But two I would recommend right off the bat:

Vanilla: Ail's Voluptuous Vanilla

Amber: Sugared Amber

Be sure to review them all when you get your happy package! :lol:

I ordered the Monthly Trial and Love Potion Trials and just about every other scent! I love sexy ambery and vanilla type of scents. Actually I love every type of scent except maybe for Lemon, unless I am cleaning something, otherwise I feel like I smell like my kitchen.

Hiya ;) welcome to our forum,you have found the best place to be! Most excellent choices,you will find lots to love.One note though,if something does not work for you the first time,try it again in a few weeks...I came very close to missing out on one of my favorites scents, Love Potion Red :lol:

:lol:

Hiya :) welcome to our forum,you have found the best place to be! Most excellent choices,you will find lots to love.One note though,if something does not work for you the first time,try it again in a few weeks...I came very close to missing out on one of my favorites scents, Love Potion Red ;)

Totally agree with Calii. LP Red with OCCO Red is a killer combo! Calii's favourite combo.

And a big welcome to the forum!

Edited by JOC

WELCOME to LP!!!!! :D:D:D Your good to start off with Monthly Trial and Love Potion Trials!!! ENJOY your time here!!! :D:D:D

Welcome! You're apt to find some wonderful things with that order. Have you tried artisan perfumes before?

My advice is 1. Shake each well before applying. 2. Test sniff them wet on the skin and again after a half hour dry down. 3. Don't give up on a scent if it doesn't work the first time. Try it again in 2 weeks or so. 4. No matter how excited you are - do not test ALL 20 of them at the same time! :)

Enjoy!

Welcome! You're apt to find some wonderful things with that order. Have you tried artisan perfumes before?

My advice is 1. Shake each well before applying. 2. Test sniff them wet on the skin and again after a half hour dry down. 3. Don't give up on a scent if it doesn't work the first time. Try it again in 2 weeks or so. 4. No matter how excited you are - do not test ALL 20 of them at the same time! :)

Enjoy!

Thank you! That's really good advice, I get out of hand and start spraying 5 or 10 at a time. I am notorious for that and sometimes end up smelling like hooker in a bakery.

lol we've all had that LP moment...12 samples makin' up a POWERFUL good stink on each arm! Some have resorted (or contorted?) to using legs, knees and (God bless 'em) ankles! :) You can always use some of Mara's fantastical coffee-based scrub in the shower to get back to square one!

/welcome aboard!

lol we've all had that LP moment...12 samples makin' up a POWERFUL good stink on each arm! Some have resorted (or contorted?) to using legs, knees and (God bless 'em) ankles! :yeahthat: You can always use some of Mara's fantastical coffee-based scrub in the shower to get back to square one!

/welcome aboard!

HA! Legs, knees, and ankles? *raises hand* That's me!

:020105~21: Welcome here, VeronicaSawyer! It's a great place to be!!!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

...and sometimes end up smelling like hooker in a bakery.

Sometimes I actually would /want/ to smell like that. :yeahthat:

Saaaaay...that has possibilities!!! Veronica, maybe you should do one of the Private Editions!

I was actually looking into a Private Edition, just haven't gotten around to thinking what ingredients I would want in there. I want something that makes people's heads explode when I walk past them.

Sometimes I actually would /want/ to smell like that. :D

Might not be such a bad idea.. Does Fosters Donuts count as a bakery? How about Marie Calendars? They have those good seasonal pies in the summer.. Yes a Hooker in the Marie Calendars pie window during the Summer.

lol we've all had that LP moment...12 samples makin' up a POWERFUL good stink on each arm! Some have resorted (or contorted?) to using legs, knees and (God bless 'em) ankles! :shocked: You can always use some of Mara's fantastical coffee-based scrub in the shower to get back to square one!

/welcome aboard!

Hey I use my ankles sometimes and I'm chubby and not all that limber. Just motivated :sock puppet shaking no ha:

lol we've all had that LP moment...12 samples makin' up a POWERFUL good stink on each arm! [cut]

/welcome aboard!

I can test one or two at a time, any more than that and my nose mixes them together.

I did hang out with one girl at Sniffapalooza who used each finger for testing. Talk about confusing!

Edited by perfumesniffer