Luscious Smelling Wax Melts & Party Melts

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM

I want to order a couple of different melts...How would suggest storing them? In a small air tight container?

When will they be posted on the site?

Edit, because I looked back & saw that they already come in plastic containers... :)

Edited by FAWN

Could you do the pheromones melts seperate so we could mix and match with the fragrances, or would they diffuse that way?

Oh, you mean, unscented pheromone melts? That's an interesting idea.

If you were going to mix and match though, you'd have to cut them in half. In the average warmer, there's only room for one melt.

TG, which pheros were you wanting in melt form?

Fawn, I think I will have them avail for order around the middle of the week. I'm still making them, still making labels for them, and still have to program the cart, so prob around Wednesday I'm thinking.

Yup, they are in plastic containers, and if you live in a warm climate, you might want to keep them in the fridge.

I think Soul Mate for sure, then maybe Woozy Floozy and DYG (if DYG is GGG then TC).

Sweety, Soul Mate is long gone, and so is Drop Your Guard.

I have Woozy Floozy (that's straight Alpha-Nol, just a big dose), and I have True Confessions.

I'm burning one of the LP Black w/ Perfect Match right now, and I'm very impressed. The self effects I get from Perfect Match - that "love in the tummy" feeling - is just EVERYWHERE in the air. And it smells amazing.

So far I am noticing that the deeper aromas are carrying further in the air. I am looking forward to trying our minty spa blend to see how that carries. I am going to make that one next. I just blended the oils for that one, it smells divine.

Reading these makes me happy everyday! I have no idea why.... :):):) may be bcoz i am lREALLY ooking forward to filling my room with amazing scents! I love to be SMELLY!!!!!! heeheee :P CAN'T WAIT for the minty spa scent!!!!!! :D

I'm burning that one now, w/Focus Potion. I added a touch of Frankincense and Myrrh to create a little bit of bottom for the scent. As I anticipated, the lightness of the minty ingredients is not as strong in the air as the heavier resinous ones, but there's enough in the air so that I can taste the minty-ness and feel it in my sinuses. I used organic essential oils for the Rosemary, Eucalyptus and Peppermint; the F&M, Lavender and Grass are candle oils. It smells delicate and lovely, and not as intense as Winter Woody or LP Black. I expect that the minty part will burn off faster than the resinous part of the scent.

These sound fantastic! Love wax melts!! And with phero adds they will be fantastic to burn in my house. LP Black with Perfect Match is a must have!!!I think Focus Potion, Open Windows, Treasured Hearts and Perfect Match will be lovely phero blends to match with the perfumes...

Mara, what about the minty spa scent with Tranquility Potion? Would that work? I think I'd love to use that at work!! I think spa + Focus would be good for me, but maybe too stimulating for my facial or massage clients.

Mara, what about the minty spa scent with Tranquility Potion? Would that work? I think I'd love to use that at work!! I think spa + Focus would be good for me, but maybe too stimulating for my facial or massage clients.

Yup, I already made that one! And I was thinking of you when I made it. :Hug_emoticon:

:) FOCUS POTION PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!! (THAT will really help me focus on my drawings while in my bedroom!!! )

TEDDY POTION BB or B2 sounds like a good idea for relaxation at night time!!! I would LOVE to try Teddy BB!!!

POPULARITY POTION/ woozy floozy sounds like a GREAT idea for parties!!! WOOP WOOP!

THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!! :Hug_emoticon: And I'm so going to try the LP: ORIGINAL!!! :(:D:D OH and the hearts look LOVELY!!!!!!

How long do these little wax melts last for??? an hour???

After liberally dousing myself in B2, for obvious reasons, I'm thinking this or Teddy BB would be FANTASTIC in a wax melt, scented in say LP Original. We all know women in a household need this @ the same time & my MIL responds phenomenally to this blend, & men DEFINITELY react well to this blend, so IMO this one is an ultimate social blend.

Currently on the cooker.....

Iced Gingerbread w/ Alpha-Nol

happy happy happy!

:12_small7:

ooohhhh....me likey the sound of this one !!

I made Rose Cookies with B2, I think I will try another with Teddy BB.

Burning NOX right now, it is absolute HEAVEN. I am really liking how the heavier scents carry in the air.

Can we order yet ( j/k I know you're busy).

What an amazing idea! So very creative you are. Has this even been done before, anywhere? I can see this is going to be a BIG hit. My Dad loves wax melts so I'm excited to get him some. Do you think these will be available in trial kit? Maybe one of each, well I don't know exactly how many there are, but just different ones to try? Either way I can't wait. :w00t:

OMG, trialing Sugared Honeycomb with Lace in the office right now....probably the wrong place for it, this is soooooooo sexy!!!!!

Honeybee, I will be offering a couple of mixed batches, but the sets are pretty small and inexpensive anyway. This whole exercise is a test. I think I'll sell them in larger batches if we continue them in the future.

OMG, trialing Sugared Honeycomb with Lace in the office right now....probably the wrong place for it, this is soooooooo sexy!!!!!

Honeybee, I will be offering a couple of mixed batches, but the sets are pretty small and inexpensive anyway. This whole exercise is a test. I think I'll sell them in larger batches if we continue them in the future.

NICE!!! Can't wait! I'm so happy you share your experimental products with us : ) Thank you. I think once my family tries these, you'll be in demand. We just had a death in the family, my swt Grammy (she lived a long 85 years : ) and I really think some tranquility or some Alpha-nol would do my Dad and Auntie some good, not sure what other phero but those two sound right. My Aunt doesn't like to wear any kind of perfume and hasn't ever experienced the effects of pheros so these melts are perfect timing. Ahhh, now I'm gonna be stalking the cart : )

Fawn, I think I will have them avail for order around the middle of the week. I'm still making them, still making labels for them, and still have to program the cart, so prob around Wednesday I'm thinking.

Yup, they are in plastic containers, and if you live in a warm climate, you might want to keep them in the fridge.

I'm burning that one now, w/Focus Potion. I added a touch of Frankincense and Myrrh to create a little bit of bottom for the scent. As I anticipated, the lightness of the minty ingredients is not as strong in the air as the heavier resinous ones, but there's enough in the air so that I can taste the minty-ness and feel it in my sinuses. I used organic essential oils for the Rosemary, Eucalyptus and Peppermint; the F&M, Lavender and Grass are candle oils. It smells delicate and lovely, and not as intense as Winter Woody or LP Black. I expect that the minty part will burn off faster than the resinous part of the scent.

Mixed batches :w00t: .. I can try them and place orders for my FAVS.... :)

Edited by FAWN

Lavender and geranium is my all time fave combo!

You got it!

FLORAL ROMANCE ~ a wistful and romantic blend of florals and Egyptian musk. Geranium and lavender, with hints of magnolia and gardenia, over smooth Egyptian musk and a dash of sandalwood.

w/ TREASURED HEARTS phero blend.

:w00t:

TWO FISHES! Heeeeeee. :)

Honeybee, my condolences on your loss, sweetie. :w00t: Try B2 or Teddy BB, most of us find this a very comforting blend. Treasured Hearts or Perfect Match might be good to try as well.

Fawn, that's very optimistic of you. :love: I only had 20 pounds of wax to start with, so there's a max of only 5 of each kind going up for sale. One might want to grab while the grabbin is good!

Ok, I'm down to the last few. I think I have enough for 2 more. Any last minute suggestions?

Aw honeybee, I'm really sorry to hear your sad news. I personally would go for Teddy BB given how recently it happened- though it depends on how your dad and aunt are doing... I wore TH once recently and it was a mistake on my part because it made an already vulnerable-feeling person even more so - more sad and needy. JMTC...

Wow I love the sound of the iced gingerbread and alpha-nol (did I get that right?), pheros in wax melts! I had a couple of Nox and Snuggle Cookie wax melts at Christmas, they were so good and the Nox scent carried really well.

Very sorry to hear your sad news honeybee :yeahthat:

Aw honeybee, I'm really sorry to hear your sad news. I personally would go for Teddy BB given how recently it happened- though it depends on how your dad and aunt are doing... I wore TH once recently and it was a mistake on my part because it made an already vulnerable-feeling person even more so - more sad and needy. JMTC...

That's interesting, did you already give a more detailed description on this in the TH thread sweety?

Condolences Honeybee.

:yeahthat: Are we there yet, PM, huh huh huh???????