Luscious Smelling Wax Melts & Party Melts

Got mine too - decided to try one with A'nol in it since I'd had a long crabby day. And I don't know if it was the happy scent or the pheros's but I was down right chipper after hanging out in the room with it for an hour.

Made me really really want a bed time soothing scent with a walloping dose of tranquility that I could put on to warm, close the door, fill the room, hang out for a while, then shut off the warmer and go night night. So

Something really soothing and cuddly...Which I think you may have had before but is long gone now. Just saying as you come up with plans on new ones...

I'll be interested to see how the HSF reacts to Treasured Hearts in a melt. I have told him the phero is in there so he is curious too...

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh. I am having a horrible problem with my blood pressure going up when I use my melts that contain alphanol. When I use tranquility it has not been a problem, however the woozy and true confessions melts have left me with pounding, racing heart. Anyone else experience this? I am using them in a small room (my office.) I even tried to halve the melt, with the same results. I have pre-existing high blood pressure that has already been a problem I believe I am going to have to wait and use the melts at home in a larger area. Damn..

TG, I would say that diffused alpha-nol is just too strong for you, sorry. If one has an adverse reaction to anything, you just have to stop using.

In any case, I did make these strong, so a larger room with good ventilation is probably best for their use. Maybe someone would like to swap with you?

Elizabeth, What is on the list is still available. There's only a handful of them left so I am not going to put them into the cart. Just let me know what you would like!

I made these using the waxes, molds, candle oils and other materials that I had on hand for quite a while, which have now been exhausted. This was an experiment, and want to see if people like them enough to become a regular offering. If so, a lot of things will have to be purchased again, and I will change things according to people's feedback and what the production and mailing costs turned out to actually be. It seems I made these a little too strong, pheromone-wise, and perhaps scent-wise too?

I used only a half-tart in my aromastone 'cause it has a shallow dish...and I found it scented my whole place from downstairs...2 stories, but in an open plan like a kitchen/lvg room and loft. I can't imagine burning the whole tart is necessary in this strength!

Thanks, Mara! I'd love to order

Unpheroed:

Nox, and LP black

and Pheroed:

Summer Love Sensation, and UN for Men

And would it be okay to add a bottle of Garland & Lace V3 (in DPG oil) to the order?

For me, the strength of these is great--especially scent-wise. The throw is wonderful! I want my scents to travel around my house. I have an open floor plan in a rustic mountain house with a distinct draft pattern. I'm a candle maker, and I REALLY appreciate a scent that holds its own; these melts do just that! I am LOVING them! You did an excellent job with them. As for the phero content...well, I'm kind of the same! Heh. Last night my entire family were silly people from the Summer Love sensation melt I had in the burner. Smelled lovely, and the scent and the phero effect lasted for hours! ;):^^::):):funnyanimation17: (this is us being silly)

P.S. EDITED to change scent request list

TG, I would say that diffused alpha-nol is just too strong for you, sorry. If one has an adverse reaction to anything, you just have to stop using.

In any case, I did make these strong, so a larger room with good ventilation is probably best for their use. Maybe someone would like to swap with you?

Elizabeth, What is on the list is still available. There's only a handful of them left so I am not going to put them into the cart. Just let me know what you would like!

I made these using the waxes, molds, candle oils and other materials that I had on hand for quite a while, which have now been exhausted. This was an experiment, and want to see if people like them enough to become a regular offering. If so, a lot of things will have to be purchased again, and I will change things according to people's feedback and what the production and mailing costs turned out to actually be. It seems I made these a little too strong, pheromone-wise, and perhaps scent-wise too?

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Ok - I am NOT going to say phero's were to strong. NOT EVEN.

Melt ONE tart - just ONE and you are fine. Violate the one tart rule and you are on phero and scent overload.

As long as everyone on the forum - and the packaging- says look you knucklehead - there is a ONE tart rule no matter what your warmer says and the picture on the box shows for any REASON I fail to see why you should alter anything for lower IQ levels. sniffs. Yes I know that was witchy. Sue me.

Edited by Shelly B

Ok - I am NOT going to say phero's were to strong. NOT EVEN.

Melt ONE tart - just ONE and you are fine. Violate the one tart rule and you are on phero and scent overload.

As long as everyone on the forum - and the packaging- says look you knucklehead - there is a ONE tart rule no matter what your warmer says and the picture on the box shows for any REASON I fail to see why you should alter anything for lower IQ levels. sniffs. Yes I know that was witchy. Sue me.

LOLZ! Yeah you're talking to me :) The two I tried using @ the same time ended up lasting me 4 days!

Please make it a regular!!! I would LOVE to try other ones with other scents!!!!! And I love love love the spa mint scent!!!!! It really helps calming me down when I feel panicky whenever I'm rushing to hand in work!!! The scent is beautiful, I would get it even just for the scent without Pheros!!!!

LOLZ! Yeah you're talking to me :aola: The two I tried using @ the same time ended up lasting me 4 days!

LOLZ back!!!! No lovie - I just don't want the formula monkeyed with - they are perfect as is!!! And I want want want them to be a permanent fixture. :-). I still had left over with A'nol from the other night - after heating the tart for nearly 3 hours.

And I still want one with mega Tranq so after a mega craptastic day I can get all soothed out. :-)

I have been filling my house with the scent of the LP Black melts. :) What YUMMMMMAGE they create!!!! *swoons* I do believe I will start collecting the Simmer Oils, too--I can throw them into the water pot that's always on my woodstove. Feel like a total geek for missing out on the LPMP home scents for so long. DUUUUUUUHH! :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Are these regular wax melts still available? LP original and Special delivery?? I would love to have them! Will you be making anymore? I really love the Spa Mint scent!!!!! :001_302::):10_small16:

Are these regular wax melts still available? LP original and Special delivery?? I would love to have them! Will you be making anymore? I really love the Spa Mint scent!!!!! :001_302::):10_small16:

Everything that is left is shown on this post:

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.p...st&p=128564

I think I only have three units still available.

I will make more in the future, but I have not had a chance yet. Sorry!

I will make more in the future, but I have not had a chance yet. Sorry!

Oh yay! Thatz GREAT NEWS! I shall be patient and wait for the next batch to come out :001_302::):) Thankyou! :10_small16:

• 2 months later...
Newb question. But could we technically take some UN scented pheros and add them to a tart we already have and melt that?

???

Please rephrase the question? Thank you!

Oh wait, I get it now. You're asking if you can add some unscented phero solution to a melting wax tart?

The answer is ONLY if it is oil. And it's not going to work as well.

If you add alcohol or silicone phero solution to hot wax, it's going to just go POOF! in the air. It will all dissipate at once as soon as it touches the heat. The oil will last a little longer.

HOWEVER, if the phero solution is prepared in oil with the scented candle oil, allowed to let sit to meld with it over time, the pheros should last as long as the scent.