Effects

kittenkat

Am I just not using enough, or is it something about my body chemistry?

I've found that with BI and BAM, I'm getting intensely positive reactions from women!

I'm not complaining- I've always adored female company, so I'm very, very happy that women approach me and are MUCH more friendlier than usual. They're also much more physically affectionate- I get longer, more squeezier hugs from my female acquaintances, more hand touching, more invites to tea/coffee, get-togethers.

I'm getting good response from the guys. They're chatty and attentive- but I'm wondering, in order to see more effect from the guys, if I need to use more?

I feel like I'm slathering it on.

My unscented Silicone BI-I use a strip on my inner crook of the arm, a good strip down both sides of my neck, a stripe on my underarms, a V on my decollette, and a circle on my belly and on my back.

My alcohol spray BAM- Spray split between my wrist, 1-2 sprays on my decollette, a spray on the front and back of my neck, and a spray on my underarm.

Another thing- cops seem to dry down on me ultra quick. I can slather unscented BI on- and the "cheesy" smell is completely gone in about 5 minutes- all I smell is a very faint... grape-ish smell.

I'm getting good response from the guys. They're chatty and attentive- but I'm wondering, in order to see more effect from the guys, if I need to use more?

What kind of effect are you wanting, though? Because contextually, if you want someone to physically come on to you, for example, is it the right place/right time for that to happen? There may be more happening than you're aware of if the setting is not right for a more blatant display of arousal.

Edited by luna65

My unscented Silicone BI-I use a strip on my inner crook of the arm, a good strip down both sides of my neck, a stripe on my underarms, a V on my decollette, and a circle on my belly and on my back.

My alcohol spray BAM- Spray split between my wrist, 1-2 sprays on my decollette, a spray on the front and back of my neck, and a spray on my underarm.

YOWZA :12_small7: ...am I the only one that thinks this is way way too much? I would be afraid to leave home...seriously :) ...Just for the hell of it,why don't you try less a few times <make sure you are shaking these well first>

also,what Luna said :D

UH.....yeah, that is quite a lot of cops to be wearing in a public setting......so, as Luna said, men may not be coming on to you in that type of environment......make sure that you are wearing them in the type of setting where that type of thing would be appropriate.....

YOWZA :12_small7: ...am I the only one that thinks this is way way too much? I would be afraid to leave home...seriously :) ...Just for the hell of it,why don't you try less a few times <make sure you are shaking these well first>

also,what Luna said :D

Oops!! This actually sounds like the way I apply, too!!

I suppose I could wear pheros straight for playtime (I doubt Q would notice the smell :lol:) but the only one I have unscented is a bottle of Sexology I bought from someone here and I haven't used it in a while. I would normally just slather whatever he wanted on top after drydown, which is why I prefer the mix, I'm too low-maintenance to fuss with it.

I thought the first time I went out wearing so much cops (it was to a friend's get together- very safe environment), I thought it might be more upsetting to women. At this application rate, I'm interestingly a WOMAN magnet. Women are so much more affectionate and cuddly with me, it's all kinds of amazing.

I wonder if the fact that cops dry down to nothing on me is an indicator of something (maybe I'm lacking it?)

MRF covers BI in the most amazing way.

Luna, I'm trying to make a specific guy make a move. All our mutual friends have sworn up and down he has a huge crush on me, yet nothing. A greeting, then he wanders off (and I catch him giving me quick looks across the room throughout the night, but nothing more).

Edited by kittenkat

Luna, I'm trying to make a specific guy make a move. All our mutual friends have sworn up and down he has a huge crush on me, yet nothing. A greeting, then he wanders off (and I catch him giving me quick looks across the room throughout the night, but nothing more).

Luna gave me great advice to try Estratetraenol rather than cops or Blatant Invitation in one instance, because some guys like to be the aggressor, or knight-in-shining-armour, and EST appeals more to some of that type, rather than blatant available sexuality. And it's very true.

I think all guys actually respond to copulins, but maybe do so privately. Maybe once he is YOURS, you will get the reactions from him that you are wanting out of copulins, but at this stage, perhaps trying something with EST would be a good thing to experiment with...such as Lace, or even Super Sexy for Women - neither has copulins in it, but you can always add them later.

Oh, and I doubt the cops dry down to nothing. I would bet that they are still there, working their magic, but you just aren't smelling them....ask a friend!