What should I use for an interview?

Ladies, halp.

I have an interview tomorrow and I'm really hoping to land it (money requires me to land it, yikes). I don't know if I've ever mentioned this on the board but I am a nanny. I'm meeting with the mother tomorrow and I have already picked out my perfume (something from BPAL that is reminiscent of Burt's Bees Baby Bee lotion) but I am wanting to add a phero.

Obviously Leather isn't going to work out in this situation, as much as I need the confidence boost. I need to be warm, sweet, trustworthy...not "let's crack the whip and get this started, pay me NOW!" I was thinking of Heart & Soul but am wondering if that is more oriented for menfolk?

Alternatively, I have Lace, Open Windows...umm...BI, which was also nixed. Boy/Boy and B2?

Advice?

Oooh... B2 is good...calming and trustworthy. (I need to make something with Beta-Nol and Est, without Cops!!!!) Ummm, Lace = upbeat and maternal? Open Windows is good too..trustworthy and upbeat. Any of those, yeah? Best of success, Sweetie!!!!

Hey, plotting for future...we are moving up to your neighborhood sometime this year...wanna work some hours with us once we get there?

Oooh... B2 is good...calming and trustworthy. (I need to make something with Beta-Nol and Est, without Cops!!!!) Ummm, Lace = upbeat and maternal? Open Windows is good too..trustworthy and upbeat. Any of those, yeah? Best of success, Sweetie!!!!

Hey, plotting for future...we are moving up to your neighborhood sometime this year...wanna work some hours with us once we get there?

:yeahthat: B2 probably fits u best for the interview tomorrow! It works like a star for me! Very comforting and soothing vibe :beggingpleasesmiley: I LOVE IT! :lol: Good luck with the interview!

Oh i wish i can come and work for the LP team! It will be so fun to see the production of all these AMAZING scents!!! And to be able to be smelly all the time is a BONUS! :o

In my experience Heart & Soul works great on women too. I have to second using B2 to make your first impression, though, & maybe H&S for your first week to ingratiate yourself more quickly.

Holy crap, dream come true! Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes! *fingers crossed that life allows for some fun fun fun scheduling*

Of course, I am in the middle of my first cup of coffee, so I visualized you moving into literally my neighborhood and I couldn't imagine where you would go!

Going with B2. That always calms me down too, so bonus. Thanks ladies!!

Edited by lesreveurs

In my experience Heart & Soul works great on women too. I have to second using B2 to make your first impression, though, & maybe H&S for your first week to ingratiate yourself more quickly.

I considered that option/line of phero evolution, but I read somewhere here that it's better to be phero-free around kids so that they pick up on your own personal vibe. Also, tiny baby is wee little bitty (4 months) and I wouldn't even know where to begin with spray amounts with such a tiny human. Even adults can be sensitive to that - just a little bit of H&S had a dad being goofy, flirtatious, and show-boating around me, which was hilarious but violated the Code of Les Revs.

I considered that option/line of phero evolution, but I read somewhere here that it's better to be phero-free around kids so that they pick up on your own personal vibe. Also, tiny baby is wee little bitty (4 months) and I wouldn't even know where to begin with spray amounts with such a tiny human. Even adults can be sensitive to that - just a little bit of H&S had a dad being goofy, flirtatious, and show-boating around me, which was hilarious but violated the Code of Les Revs.

Didn't think, I wear pheros around mine, but they are older, & they are mine.

My interview lasted two hours long! Yes, you read that right. We got so wrapped up in talking that after an hour and a half, she was like, "so, would you like to meet the baby?" and I was like sure! A half an hour later, we were walking back to my car, talking about Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

She'll be letting me know on Wednesday/Thursday how it goes. I think it would be a good fit - we'll just have to see! But I really, really felt comfortable around her and after the initial jitters went away (meeting new people can be nerve-wracking, I am so shy sometimes) conversation was easy, it flowed, I felt like there were some good vibes going back and forth.

My interview lasted two hours long! Yes, you read that right. We got so wrapped up in talking that after an hour and a half, she was like, "so, would you like to meet the baby?" and I was like sure! A half an hour later, we were walking back to my car, talking about Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

She'll be letting me know on Wednesday/Thursday how it goes. I think it would be a good fit - we'll just have to see! But I really, really felt comfortable around her and after the initial jitters went away (meeting new people can be nerve-wracking, I am so shy sometimes) conversation was easy, it flowed, I felt like there were some good vibes going back and forth.

Whoo hoo! Sounds like a great interview. Hope you get it. Jealous you get to work at LP :sock puppet shaking no ha:

I GOT THE JOB

I GOT IT

They emailed me a day early - I guess they really, really liked me!! And I got the job! I can't get a hold of my mother, so you ladies know before she does!!

YES...YES...YES...WHOOPEE ... now that is special :wub: