Snooopyace's Summer Place

Snoopyace's Summer Place

AMBERGRIS ~ Increases personal power, heightens sexual responses, dreaming.

LIME ~ Healing, love, protection.

PEPPERMINT ~ Stimulates, restores and uplifts. Cleansing, purification, relaxation, sleep, healing, psychic amplifier.

SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

(Green)TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.

I know this is just a PE so may not be widely available but I wanted to publically thank Mara for this scent. This is exactly what I wanted and more than what I wanted. It is NOTHING like anything I've smelled before and so honestly I'm not sure what other people will think of it when I wear it. I know I like it. Mara you are a GENIUS.

I did have a funny experience with someone at Walgreens earlier today. I flirt with one of the employees there just because I am bored and she flirts right back. Just harmless fun. Sometimes I catch her sniffing me if I'm wearing Mark's Girl Nip or Mark's Tonka Tobacum in particular. Today I had on Snoopyace's Summer Place and it was funny because I saw her face as she caught a sniff of it. The look of 'something smells new or different' and immediately, 'do I like it?' and I am leaning towards yes because during the course of the conversation she kept edging forward until she was sort of standing next to me yet facing me. It was funny. And I was phero free today so it wasn't one of Diane's wonderful blends causing it.

At first all I really got was the peppermint and lime and a bit of the ambergris (I just love the smell of that). After a while it morphed to mostly sandalwood and ambergris and then back to more lime and sandalwood. This scent is really dynamic in how it changes on the skin. Very different from anything I've smelled but I really do like it. Find myself going back and huffing my arm where I applied it. After the peppermint had its strong start it sort of hovers in the background with the green tea which never seems to become prominent. I love how the peppermint just adds a bit of coolness to the scent (sort of like the way the black pepper in Mark's Pepperwood just tickles the nose). Speaking of the peppermint, Mara was kind enough to include a sniffee of Peppermint EO that I could add a drop or two to my bottles if I wanted a bit more peppermint. I may try it after I give them a few weeks to 'age'.

Even the label is cute! One of my bottles (bought 4 oil and one spray) must have leaked because two of my labels were oil soaked but mustn't have leaked much because they are all full to above the label. I cleaned off the bottles and hope the labels dry (but they do smell great).

Because this is such a different scent than I am used to, I am looking forward to seeing what others think when I wear it out. (Fingers crossed)

This sounds like something I would like!

But it's like I keep telling you...hand-brewed artisan fragrance has a power all its own, and Mara is the only one who offers this option to everyone on a regular basis; we are very lucky indeed.

This sounds like something I would like!

But it's like I keep telling you...hand-brewed artisan fragrance has a power all its own, and Mara is the only one who offers this option to everyone on a regular basis; we are very lucky indeed.

Yup, we are very lucky and that is why I wanted to make a point of giving her scent the recognition it deserved. Oddly, the first thought that came to my mind after I first sniffed this (okay the second thought behind, 'Oooooooh...') was 'Whoa, this smells insanely superdelicious.' I know that my Walgreens friend seemed to like it but it was funny how I could watch the thoughts play out on her face before she decided that different was most definitely good.

Awww, thank you so much for the kind words! (I'm a genius, yay!)

Sorry to hear about the labels, I can send you replacements with your next package. I made you that label with the shhhhh unlicensed Snoopy image because you got the entire supply so the label is only for you. :yeahthat:

Awww, thank you so much for the kind words! (I'm a genius, yay!)

Sorry to hear about the labels, I can send you replacements with your next package. I made you that label with the shhhhh unlicensed Snoopy image because you got the entire supply so the label is only for you. :yeahthat:

Thanks for the awesome (and cute) labels! I really do appreciate that. Just out of curiosity, what'd you think of this scent? I just put a bit more on (even though it has been almost 7 hours and I could still smell this) because it just smells great to me.

It's a very clever combination! I never would have thought of this mix of ingredients on my own. I thought that it came out exactly as you prophesied that it would. :yeahthat: I like it very much!

Hehehehe! I can't stop sniffing the spot on my hand where I put this. I love how it continues to evolve as I wear it. Great stuff!

Hope this becomes available to us.

Re the oily labels, I place a layer of clear scotch tape over the labels. This prevents the labels from getting destroyed from future leaks.

Btw, I didn't think of this ..... a bottle from Tyvey came all nicely wrapped up.

Hope this becomes available to us.

Re the oily labels, I place a layer of clear scotch tape over the labels. This prevents the labels from getting destroyed from future leaks.

Btw, I didn't think of this ..... a bottle from Tyvey came all nicely wrapped up.

Thanks for the tip! I'll have to remember that. I wore this today to a coffee date (first date- just a tip for any singles out there- meeting for coffee or whatever during the day is a great no pressure way to get to know someone) but I had this on and her reaction was funny.

I'd met this woman once before and we'd only talked a few minutes before she asked me out. I asked what she thought of it and she said it didn't smell like anything she had smelled but thought she liked it. Within 5 minutes of sitting down, she has moved from across the table to the chair next to mine 'to hear better' and is leaning in like she is sniffing me. By the time we left, (3 hours and a lot of laughing later) she did say (without my asking) that I smelled really good. :sock puppet shaking no ha: There is something to the scent she couldn't place exactly why it happened but it almost became addicting to her. I assume the ambergris but could have been the whole combination (Now this is what I experienced with this as well- I keep trying to sniff myself). Odd but good. If trying to sniff yourself obsessively is good.

I was wearing the beta spray of this today and it smells JUST as good as the oils. The lime seems to come out just a hint more prominently but it is amazing smelling. Thanks again, Mara! I am really enjoying this scent.

I had a friend last night really digging this scent. I didn't ask but she came up and hugged me and asked what I was wearing because I smelled REALLY good. I forgot what a developed 'nose' she has. The only thing she didn't pick out in the scent was the green tea. Even got the lime right. Definitely a winner! Thanks again Mara!

Yes Mara, Please make some more...I got the chance to wear a bit of this today.

OMG!!! I Love it for me. I think I would wear it a lot. It starts out very peppermint on me (love it) then the ambergris amps up and morphs into the sandalwood. After a bit on my skin it seems to be the ambergris and lime lighting it up. It really is a morphing cologne. The entire time there is a lightness to it. Never really gets deep, but the sandalwood seems to hold this one from becoming too airy. Kind of reminds me of fresh sheets sprayed with a spritz of a really lovely sandalwood based spray.

Edited by ladybegood1

Yes Mara, Please make some more...I got the chance to wear a bit of this today.

OMG!!! I Love it for me. I think I would wear it a lot. It starts out very peppermint on me (love it) then the ambergris amps up and morphs into the sandalwood. After a bit on my skin it seems to be the ambergris and lime lighting it up. It really is a morphing cologne. The entire time there is a lightness to it. Never really gets deep, but the sandalwood seems to hold this one from becoming too airy. Kind of reminds me of fresh sheets sprayed with a spritz of a really lovely sandalwood based spray.

Wow, quite the review! Pretty well sums it up for me. It is one of those scents that are constantly evolving. Love it.

I SEE THE WORD SANDALWOOD!!! :D Really wanna try this scent out! Sound AMAZING!!!!!!!!! :D

I SEE THE WORD SANDALWOOD!!! :Hug_emoticon: Really wanna try this scent out! Sound AMAZING!!!!!!!!! :D

Wow, Sorry Mara! I didn't realize that there'd be a stampede! I just really liked this and wanted to thank you for it. :D

Please please make some more!!!!! :D

LOL, consider me thanked! :D

I will consider making more, must check if I even wrote it down as I made it! D'oh!

Yay! Jumping up and down while praying hard that PM wrote down the formula.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Even though it has still been relatively cool here (~30 to 45 degrees F.) I have been wearing this just because I really like the scent. Today I was wearing it when a friend of mine (it is goofy but we have each other listed as siblings on FB because we really are more like siblings) commented on how much she liked the scent. She especially liked the 'linen or cotton smell to it' which would likely be the ambergris. One of the things I really like about this scent is that although it does have lime in it, it isn't sweet. The ambergris does help keep this a crisp, tart lime and smelling great. WHOO!!! :(

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't been on here much lately (busy with work and running amuck with a friend) but I had to say that I am still loving this scent. Gone through half a bottle already and for me that is a LOT in this short period of time. :-)

• 7 months later...

I was told that the ambergris in this scent is no longer available and that is indeed a sad thing. I had given a bottle of this to a friend of mine because it really is a very unisex scent and whoa... I though she smelled very good as soon as she put it on but after about 20 minutes I couldn't stop sniffing her. Sort of the human catnip effect. On me it smells nice, on a woman it is insanely superdelicious. The way everything melds together is just incredible. The lime, ambergris and peppermint sort of all take turns at the forefront with the sandalwood and green tea playing supporting roles throughout. I wonder if there is a way to make this with a different ambergris and have it still come out smelling as great (if slightly different). This is totally a scent women can ROCK.

This one is in my top three of your pe creations! LOVED IT!

• 7 years later...

I was just thinking about this one the other day.  I miss this scent!