OD-ing on Phermones

kittenkat

In terms of other people there is sometimes what is called the "ghosting effect" where they either purposely ignore you or you just don't show up on their radar; or you might just see the same kind of negative effects you would see for yourself in others (exhaustion, irritability).

Edited by luna65

for a long time I was spraying my clothes with various phero blends, and even spritz refreshing like I would on my skin.. then one day I went to do my laundry and taking the clothes out of my bag I almost passed out from the residual phero residue, I can only imagine what I was doing to others lol.

Since my laundry day revelation, other than copulins (which I dont mind on my clothes) I only spray pheros on my skin and hair.

Spraying your clothes is a good way to pherobomb somebody because they really stick, but yeah, it can backfire on you depending on how much is used.

LOL...well...too much a-nol will have me staring off into space with very wide open eyes :UkkiBannana: ...I have only gotten a headache once,and so far not the exhaustion,but then I am very careful about my nutritional intake,sleep,low stress lifestlye etc etc...I truly believe that makes a difference :lol:

Every one needs to find their own sweet spot/zone,and I feel it is very individual...But hey ain't it grand fun to experiment :wub:

I totally phero-bombed myself with BI the other day. I used some cotton to apply some MRF and then tucked the pad into my scent locket thinking that would give it extra staying power. But mostly I was just nauseous all day. This is definitely a blend that is skin-only for me.

I totally phero-bombed myself with BI the other day. I used some cotton to apply some MRF and then tucked the pad into my scent locket thinking that would give it extra staying power. But mostly I was just nauseous all day. This is definitely a blend that is skin-only for me.

Yikes...that is a first for me,I don't think I have heard of any phero blend causing nausea before <?>

BI is alpha-nol,alpha-Enone,est & cops ...nothing should cause that effect.

ummm,maybe the scent could ...if you were PG :OUE9E4~111:

• 1 year later...

I have a question!

I've read about the negative effects of mixing different scents and pheros that shouldn't go together -- I do notice that my jackets/cardigans often have some residual scent of whatever I applied that day, but as I've been wearing something different every day, am I making a cocktail of pheros around the sleeves/collar as the days go on? Would it be enough to mix with my skin and mess up what I'm wearing? Should I wash my jackets/cardigans/coats more often? the

I just want to preserve the unique effects of each scent and not overload or pherobomb people!

I have a question!

I've read about the negative effects of mixing different scents and pheros that shouldn't go together -- I do notice that my jackets/cardigans often have some residual scent of whatever I applied that day, but as I've been wearing something different every day, am I making a cocktail of pheros around the sleeves/collar as the days go on? Would it be enough to mix with my skin and mess up what I'm wearing? Should I wash my jackets/cardigans/coats more often? the

I just want to preserve the unique effects of each scent and not overload or pherobomb people!

If pheros are getting on your clothing, I would say they do need to be cleaned more often. Pheros on skin are different than pheros on clothing. On clothing, they can really stick around, whether you want them to or not.

If pheros are getting on your clothing, I would say they do need to be cleaned more often. Pheros on skin are different than pheros on clothing. On clothing, they can really stick around, whether you want them to or not.

Yes very much.