Beta sprays Teddy Potion BB (unisex), BB (unisex), Teddy BB (unisex)

I went to order a B2 beta spray, and when I clicked on the drop-down menu to pick which phero I see:

Teddy Potion BB (unisex)

B2 (unisex)

Teddy BB (unisex)

I'm confused about which should I order for the relaxing, comforting aspect that a lot of you are getting? I'd like to spray my pillows with it to see if it helps with relaxing and sleep.

Looks like Teddy and B2 are the same, but from different manufacturers. I suppose I'll just have to close my eyes and pick one and hope the one I get has the best effect. Not sure why there are two "Teddy"s in the drop-down menu, though.

UNscented Pheromone Blend: B2 - 1/3 fl.oz.

This unisex blend has proven successful for a wide range of uses.

This blend was originally designed as a same sex attractant for men (under the Boy/Boy moniker). It encourages rapt attention and camaraderie between men without the confrontational macho aspects present in typical "alpha-male" phero blends that are geared towards conquering women, and is a fabulous party-vibe mood elevator too.

With the first ingredient boosted, (our current B2 formula), we utilized this blend in our Teddy Man phero-enhanced fragrance for men. The "alpha-male-at-peace" pheromone seems to make females feel ultra-cuddly and relaxed, and this blend quickly became a favorite for straight guys too.

The comforting, placating and protective feeling women experience when exposed to this blend has also led to wide use amongst females. When worn by women or diffused in a room, it lends the impression of a calm male presence. Our female users have reported that applying it to their pillow or themselves before bed makes them feel more secure during sleep, and that when used within groups of women, it has a generally happily satisfied effect on the group - making them less likely to crave additional male attention. Female users also report an easing of PMS grouchiness when exposed to this blend.

Ingredients: Androstadienone, dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate, androstanone, alpha-androstenol, androsterone.

UNscented Pheromone Blend: TEDDY POTION BB

THIS BLEND IS FROM OUR ORIGINAL FORMULATOR, BACK AGAIN, YAY! While the same components as B2, each maker balances the ingredients a bit differently.

This unisex blend has proven successful for a wide range of uses.

This blend was originally designed as a same sex attractant for men (under the Boy/Boy moniker). It encourages rapt attention and camaraderie between men without the confrontational macho aspects present in typical "alpha-male" phero blends that are geared towards conquering women, and is a fabulous party-vibe mood elevator too.

With the first ingredient boosted, (our current formula), we utilized this blend in our Teddy Man phero-enhanced fragrance for men. The "alpha-male-at-peace" pheromone seems to make females feel ultra-cuddly and relaxed, and this blend quickly became a favorite for straight guys too.

The comforting, placating and protective feeling women experience when exposed to this blend has also led to wide use amongst females. When worn by women or diffused in a room, it lends the impression of a calm male presence. Our female users have reported that applying it to their pillow or themselves before bed makes them feel more secure during sleep, and that when used within groups of women, it has a generally happily satisfied effect on the group - making them less likely to crave additional male attention. Female users also report an easing of PMS grouchiness when exposed to this blend.

Ingredients: Androstadienone, dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate, androstanone, alpha-androstenol, androsterone.

Edited by Darbla

B2 is Diane's verison of the B/B formula, Teddy BB is the renamed B/B formula by the original creator, so they are different but they have similar aims.

Is B2 sold on Diane's site? I haven't seen it.

Diane does not sell B2 thru her site. In my personal usage of B2, DG 4 her, & TT using DG 4 him, those 3 blends all have the same effect on me & my MIL.

Actually, as I shared the recipe with Diane for B2 for the exclusive use of LPMP, she shouldn't be selling it under ANY name, it's exclusively our blend. I would be surprised if she did such a thing, so I would guess that it is NOT the same recipe.

Teddy BB and B2 have the same ingredients. However, I am aware that B2 is balanced differently, in that the first ingredient is weighted more heavily in that version.

I want to get something boosted with teddy bb or b2 and I am confused which to choose also. It seems that teddy bb makes you sleepy and snuggly, while b2 is calming in a non-sleepy way. Are self effects the main difference? Anyone notice any differences in the way other people react to these blends?

It seems that teddy bb makes you sleepy and snuggly, while b2 is calming in a non-sleepy way.

I tried Teddy Man 2 once and the immediate effect is SLEEP!!! :yeahthat: i can't remember exactly whether it was because i was too calm or the phero effect is so great that it made me sleepy!!??? B2 is GREAT for me :) I had a pretty rough convo with MO yesterday and really didn't feel like going to studio today... i got a bit panicky too! So i quickly sprayed my pendragon+ B2 and felt a bit calmer :) I love the blend.... I feel very comfortable with it on and it doesn't make me sleepy which makes it even GREATER for work! :D

Hope this helps!

Dammit, I ordered the wrong one then. I ordered B2, when the main thing I want this is for is to non-pharmaceutically help with sleep.

Hmm, well a non-medictaed option for sleep I use is mixing a few drops of chamomile & lavender EO with a cup of Epsom salts & adding to a warm bath. Also helps with menstrual cramps. The salts are to keep the EOs from floating on top of your water.

I tried Teddy Man 2 once and the immediate effect is SLEEP!!!

ROFL, for some reason that totally cracked me up... I get how that would happen: it's VERY MELLOWING. For me personally - it doesn't put me to sleep - just relaxes me almost instantly - I *physically* and emotionally feel like "it's all gooood" and I slow down in every way, including racing thoughts/emotions/etc. I love to put it on before bed to bring me down a few notches.

I like scented-TeddyBB's scent a LOT, but would prefer it on a man rather than myself... I have Rosebud's Vanilla Maplewood boosted with TeddyBB, and if there's a more congruent phero/scent combo out there I'd like to know what it is :yeahthat: highly highly recommend.

As for B2: Beccah (and others, I think) have reported that B2 is almost a popularity potion, especially with men - makes people around them contented and attentive toward the wearer. I have never worn it around people, but did not detect any self-effects in my trials w/it (even at x3) -- but I am kind of tightly wound, so there may have been something about it that I am able to 'resist' LOL, which isn't the case with TeddyBB.

Comparing to DG: It does make me feel mellow and "hey, it's all good", as well, but I don't find it as relaxing as TeddyBB, which is fine, as I consider DG rather more social than for sleepytime or snuggle-time (although it does work quite well for the latter purpose too). I say I consider it more social because I've seen it have such nice & varied effects on others: sometimes it has a Cougar-ish stars-in-eyes effect, on others it makes them affectionate goo-pies, etc.

Edited by tyvey

Dammit, I ordered the wrong one then. I ordered B2, when the main thing I want this is for is to non-pharmaceutically help with sleep.

It still might. I had a bottle of Delicious Wood amped with B2 and one of the main times I would wear it was for bed and it was very relaxing. It really depends on your own reaction. But B/B (which is what TeddyBB is now) was also a great bedtime blend for me.

Ultimately it's what works for you. Personally, I prefer adding B2 to a unisex or masculine fragrance, but if you're only using it for you then it's whatever you'd prefer.