Trying out Blatant Invitation

ravenwing

ok, I am 23, and i was wondering how much of this should i use? I am using the roll on and covering with Hummingbird nectar. Today is my 4 year anniversary with Darling and was wondering how much to use?

I put a small line between my breasts and thats it. will this be sufficient or should I add a little to my wrists as well?

Ohhh,Happy Anniversary to you and your DH :lolipop:

...well,at 23 ,you should have plenty of your own cops,so imo,start slow,and work up if needed...straight BI is some powerful stuff ! Have Fun :lol:

did a strip between my breast and one dab on both wrist and i must say, it worked like a charm. TMI alert for those who are shy but it definably allowed us to be more open and experimental in the bed room. he he

did a strip between my breast and one dab on both wrist and i must say, it worked like a charm. TMI alert for those who are shy but it definably allowed us to be more open and experimental in the bed room. he he

Yay!

EXCELLENT! Glad it worked! ENJOY!!