Phero enhanced wax melt

I tried the 'Nox'/true confessions' wax melt last night. I must say that I had a very enjoyable evening with my honey. We had stimulating convo and enjoyed a movie together. She was a huge fan of the Blackberry scent. 2 BIG thumbs up! :angelstar-kaos058:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's nice to hear. I bought the assorted wax melts with two Nox's and I love the scent as well. I have been afraid to try True Confessions though, in a body oil or a melt.............. I should just try it one day by the sound of your evening. I'm just afraid I'll hear something I'm not expecting or impulsively blurt out something, ha, I'm acting like it'll make me trashed, but I doubt it, I'll try it one day.

So far I've tried the Zippity-Do-Dah with a-nol and it was very nice. The scent and phero combo really lend a great coffeehouse vibe to your domicile!

So far I've only used the Black w/ Perfect Match, I don't leave them on for a long time, & I used 2 melt to begin with. I've melted them like 4X & I'm still getting a ton of scent out of the 1st two I've used.

Oh my. How did I miss these? Will they be released into the wild?

Here :Hug_emoticon:

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=5295

I love the Zippity Do Dah! ...the super smiley scent and totally upbeat effects are perfect for me...have been bopping around all morning,and going in and out of my house,the scent just hangs in there and mmmmmm mmmm,just mmmmm :Hug_emoticon:

I will be trying the Rose Cookies and the Iced Gingerbread soon,but huffing them out of the containers has been really fun...and they smell terrific too :Hug_emoticon:

Here :Hug_emoticon:

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=5295

I love the Zippity Do Dah! ...the super smiley scent and totally upbeat effects are perfect for me...have been bopping around all morning,and going in and out of my house,the scent just hangs in there and mmmmmm mmmm,just mmmmm :Hug_emoticon:

I will be trying the Rose Cookies and the Iced Gingerbread soon,but huffing them out of the containers has been really fun...and they smell terrific too :Hug_emoticon:

I know! & I've been repeatedly melting the 2 black melts I used initially! I think I'm just going to keep them warmed in my bedroom for now, the rest of the house gets scented that way & they eradicate TT's "man musk".

AUGH i used 1 iced g-bread for like 10-11 hours, and then very sadly threw it out. Didn't even occur to me to reheat it. WASTEFUL!!

It depends on how much wax you have left, I find. If most of it has evaporated then you might as well move on.

It depends on how much wax you have left, I find. If most of it has evaporated then you might as well move on.

Yes I have a TON of wax, because I've only been able to leave them warming for a 1/2 an hour @ a time. Putting 2 in there packed a RIDICULOUSLY strong wallop & I will have more common sense next time :)

• 2 weeks later...

YAY! I got my package today and I will be testing out SPA MINT + FOCUS!!! Gotta focus on a speech for tomorrow!!!! WOOP WOOP!!! I love the smell of them.... :):):) Can't wait to try out the rest!!! ;):D:D

There were some bits and pieces in the LP original + Open window, so i decided to try it first :):):) Ok, so i decided to leave the oil lamp on while I shower... 10 minutes after the shower, i stepped in to my bedroom welcomed by a cloud of LP original awesomeness! :) My entire bedroom smells like vanilla now :):):) QUite yummy i say! :666: OW is probably doing its magic too :) I 've had the most tiring 2 days this week and just really felt like having a break! But now, having this potion running in my bedroom i'm feeling rather upbeat and satisfy!??

Will be testing SPA MINT + FOCUS soon!!!!!!!! B):D:D

Edited by bumbob

Im working now and using SPA MINT + FOCUS!! Oh my goodness... This is SO GOOD! AHh... I wish i ordered more now!!! This stuff smells AMAZING! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE the light mintiness with a hint of sugary sweetness! It's both chilling and sweet!!! :^^::D:D OK, have to focus on work!! ;) But I'm really LOVIN' the wax melts! Thankyou thankyou! :)

PS: I've kinda split the melts into half because i'm only going to need it for 2 hours :)

Edited by bumbob

I burn them for 2 hours straight and then toss out the rest of the wax. It seems most of the good smellz is gone by then.

Me too, or as long as my tealight lasts (which is sometimes over two hours).

You can skip the wax entirely - just order the Simmer Oils!

You are correct, perfume oils and candle oils generally do not mix.

However, there's nothing wrong with warming your perfume oils in your burner, it's just a very expensive thing to do. (Cut it by 50% of you decide to do that.)

The Simmer Oils are made from candle scent oils, so they are exactly what is going into the wax melts.

I have to say wine plus Nox with True Confessions = major world class drunk off very little wine and a headache to rival a college bar crawl hangover. Don't even get me started on loose lips sinking ships. Eeeeeekkkkk. My BFF who is desiring pumping a few people for major relationship hairballs that have remained unsaid will be getting my stash. I think she is going to get more than she wants to know - but hey- it's just me.

The Summer Love with the A'Nol is a COMPLETE WIN. Soooo cheerful and happy. Open Windows is more subtle and better for family parties where one simply wants to take the edge off potential crankiness.

I really wish I had scored some with tranquility or perfect match.... Want both very much.

K review time!

LP Open Windows: I melted this one all day during TT's tirade on Saturday, didn't calm the savage beast, but my house guests loved it.

Rose Cookies/B2: Put that one in after the LP melt was done. I love the foodie rose smell it is yum! I can't say about effects, because I passed out shortly after application.

Thank you so much Mara. Will there be more of these later? I really wanted The LP Black with Perfect Match and the Nox with True Confessions. Or whatever you may brew up?

I made these using the waxes, molds, candle oils and other materials that I had on hand for quite a while, which have now been exhausted. This was an experiment, and want to see if people like them enough to become a regular offering. If so, a lot of things will have to be purchased again, and I will change things according to people's feedback and what the production and mailing costs turned out to actually be.

OH.. My room smell so YUMMY right now!! Never knew LP: Black will smell THIS AMAZING!!!! I get this light fluffy cloud of brown sugar...mmm... yum yum yum.... It's amp with perfect match, don't know about the effect but im very happy and content right now!! ^_^:):)

It smells sooooo goodddd... I hope LP team will be making more of these wax melts!!! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Bonus the scent totally covered the trash fire, I started today! YAY! An accident that didn't end in a day's worth of verbal abuse from TT ~LML~

Testing rose cookies + B2... IT's LOVELY :lol::):) I love the sweet note in this wax melt :) The rose scent is beautiful too :):):) PLUS I'm feeling great from the phero! I notice the effect much more from this in comparison to the focus in Spa mint and perfect match in LP black wax melt?? Actually i get a pretty bad headache using the spa mint + focus which is sad coz i loveeeeee the scent so much :):):)

Maybe try:

-using half a melt instead of a whole one

-making sure the burner is a good distance away from you in the room.

Maybe try:

-using half a melt instead of a whole one

-making sure the burner is a good distance away from you in the room.

I've tried 1/3 and it still gives me headache... Oh but i will def. try putting the burner in the corner of my room! :) Thankyou for the tips :lol::D:D I love the wax melts so much :):):)

I've tried 1/3 and it still gives me headache... Oh but i will def. try putting the burner in the corner of my room! :) Thankyou for the tips :lol::D:D I love the wax melts so much :):):)

How big is your room? I melt one in the kitchen of my open floor ranch style house. The dining area, living room, & kitchen are all one big open space & one tart packs quite the wallop. If using in your bedroom, I would suggest placing by the door & leaving it open, or opening a window & running a fan to circulate the scent/mones.

How big is your room? I melt one in the kitchen of my open floor ranch style house. The dining area, living room, & kitchen are all one big open space & one tart packs quite the wallop. If using in your bedroom, I would suggest placing by the door & leaving it open, or opening a window & running a fan to circulate the scent/mones.

oh my goodness.. so i've basically been bombing myself with pheros with these wax melts!!! :lol::) :) My bedroom is TINY... heh :) Ok, gonna open my window now! :)

Yeah, I burn one at the doorway between three rooms, and it covers around 800 square feet quite thoroughly. I also noticed that if you have a fan on and it wafts the smoke around, you get MORE scent and pheros in the air.

Yeah I made the mistake of setting the warmer too close to me the first time and I ended up getting a headache. So now I put it in the next room over and that works much better.

got my melts yesterday! so excited. I put iced gingerbread in the warmer. mmm smells so good. and the happy mones are kicking in! he he. mones and Queen on the stereo make for a happy ravenwing.

:lol::D :D :) :) :) now imagine my bananas here are dancing to " A Certain Kind of Magic"

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVE LP ORIGINAL + OW wax melt!!! ITZ SO YUMMMYYYYYYY!!! The vanilla is HEAVEN! :001_302: Does it smell the same as the perfume oil???

PS: I've been using the wax melts in tiny amount :) I cut 1/4 of the wax melt, place it on my oil lamp and burn it with my window slightly open :) IT's wonderful :):):) I no longer get headaches and feel so LUSH bathing in the scent :) YUM YUM YUM! Thanks to Luna's suggestion, I've also placed my oil lamp in the corner of my room :) so it is at a GOOD DISTANCE away from me! HAHA! :10_small16:

Edited by bumbob