Phero enhanced wax melt

ok, so far i have used Iced Gingerbread, Zippidy Doo Da, and Summer Sensations. They are fantastic. Def need to be permanent. these all had A-nol i believe. what ever was in them makes me one happy camper though. whee!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was considering this idea; if the tarts don't work out as a permanent addition to the home fragrance line, would we be able to phero boost the simmer oils?

Beccah - yup, I can definitely phero boost the simmer oils.

Bumbob - yes, the simmer oils smell the same as the wax melts because I am using the same candle oils in each case. What I do not know, is if there is a difference in the throw, like if the wax makes it last longer or throw wider or something. I have experimented a little with the Winter Woody scent and both seem the same but that one is a very pervasive scent.

Anyone try a comparison yet?

I don't have any simmer oils yet, but I am considering a B2 boosted bottle when I next order. I can not say enough how well this delivery system works, when I have female guests over!

• 1 month later...

I've been hoarding my Sugared Resins w/Tranq melts for when Master Quince next comes to visit (he of the Gordian Knot personality) but today I just wanted to use one for myself and mmmm I love the fragrance so much! The Tranquility Potion is just a nice bonus. :12_small7:

Edited by luna65

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to say that I was gifted a sample of LP Black with Perfect Match and OMG. This is so good. I had half of a tart which I melted in my burner on Monday night and you can still smell it in my bedroom this morning. It just so warm and sexy and soothing.

I would give Mara my first born (he'd make excellent slave labour) for more of these.

I've been hoarding my Sugared Resins w/Tranq melts for when Master Quince next comes to visit (he of the Gordian Knot personality) but today I just wanted to use one for myself and mmmm I love the fragrance so much! The Tranquility Potion is just a nice bonus. :)

I think this one has been my fave so far!!

Hope we get to have more of the melts *hint*!!

Logistically it's a bit of a chore, but we just need to be patient.

I used an UN w/Teddy BB melt last weekend and it was also oh so very mmmm. I like having boysmell in the house!

Hence my offer of the boy as slave labour. (I kid I kid. Although we did make soap at one point and he was a big help.)

I used an UN w/Teddy BB melt last weekend and it was also oh so very mmmm. I like having boysmell in the house!

It IS a chore to make this kind of thing. And these melts are SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!! I love all of mine, and am forcing myself to use them sparingly. But...is this a hint, Luna...? :)

Oh ETA! It just busts me up to see how my entire family reacts to the ones with pheros! I've got Summer Love Sensation and the UN, and a very open small house, and those pheros kick butt! Heeee! I also have the non-pheroed LP black and Nox. They're ALL major *swoons*!!!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Well...it was 99 degrees here yesterday,so that might be a problem :w00t:

I am hoarding my Zippity Do Dahs,Rose Cookies & Iced Gingerbreads...GAAAHHHHH,if I only knew then :)

besides hoarding and petting them in the drawer i've stashed them in, i realize now that I've been irrationally not trying my phero'd melts due to fear of OD. Any opinions/ experiences to share? I'd be burning them in a decent-sized room (30' x 13' ish) if you think that matters... thank you in advance for sharing...

another question not phero-specific but melt-related: do you guys think it's ok to leave it burning overnight?- I'd sure love to fall asleep with one going. I use a purty electric one from lpmp, the "Ceramic Electric Oil Warmer"...can I say, btw, it's so pretty and sturdy/hefty, clearly high quality, and well priced - have seen much crappier ones for same price or more online elsewhere...if anyone's looking...

depending on the side of the room i would suggest using only half a melt if it is a small room. i wouldn't suggest leaving anything burning overnight. i have burnt one an hour or so before bed and then the scent is still strong when i went to bed. u could try that.

Both great ideas!! thanks ravenwing. Too late for tonight but will try tomorrow!

I would suggest burning the wax melt with your window open!!!!! The Wax melts are INTENSE!!! They are really amazing :banana038::):)

• 3 months later...

'Kayso, my girls were being utter little bitches to each other today, because Mr. Matt and I forced them to...*gasp!!!*...sort a bunch of their stuff so they can clean up their room and we can ALL finish rearranging our house. I got fed up with their attitudes, and put my melt of Milk chocolate Almond Cream with G2 in my warmer, in their room. Guess what? Within 2 - 3 minutes they were best friends again, and were all relaxed and sorting stuff. And to top it all off, it smells FABULOUS!!! I only left it going for about 15 minutes, then blew out the tea light. Ummm, it has staying power. I put it on again a while ago to adjust my *own* attitude, and I am now a Happy Camper. Stuff's magick!!! I think I may need some perfume with this phero...

:female-gangster:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

'Kayso, my girls were being utter little bitches to each other today, because Mr. Matt and I forced them to...*gasp!!!*...sort a bunch of their stuff so they can clean up their room and we can ALL finish rearranging our house. I got fed up with their attitudes, and put my melt of Milk chocolate Almond Cream with G2 in my warmer, in their room. Guess what? Within 2 - 3 minutes they were best friends again, and were all relaxed and sorting stuff. And to top it all off, it smells FABULOUS!!! I only left it going for about 15 minutes, then blew out the tea light. Ummm, it has staying power. I put it on again a while ago to adjust my *own* attitude, and I am now a Happy Camper. Stuff's magick!!! I think I may need some perfume with this phero...

:female-gangster:

I G2'd my sister. She went from Godzilla to Gecko in 60.

Lady Victoria is an ok rapper name...or *Princess V* :lol:

I once made a video of all our cats, with a rap song of all of them talking about themselves. We had an orange tabby named Vanya, but he called himself "Rat Master V"..."cuz he nibbles on they tiny feet and keeps the house mouse-free."

:lol: Luuuuv to eat dem mousies...I tend to walk around the house singing that Robert Johnson-style!

Yeah, there's a sequencer in the keyboard. It's got some beats, too (my kitty Sirius {aka Rico} turns them on and scares me all the time).

Princess V and EOSP. We'd be dangerous!!! Well, now, see--that could be the *other* side of the piano bar in the LPMP Dirigible!

I'm there. Just don't break a chair over my head...K? :lol:

P.S. :bomb::smiley-angry021::10_small16:

I'm DOWN FO SHO~ I already have the man voice for it.

OMG we can be like eminem and that Dido I'l be the dude rappin and you can be the angel in the background.

Mara where is kitty rap video?!!

Princess V and EOSP. We'd be dangerous!!! Well, now, see--that could be the *other* side of the piano bar in the LPMP Dirigible!

When does the itunes download drop?

You could do your own verison of "99 Problems" :omgwtf:

You having girl problems

I feel bad for you, son

I got 99 problems

but a boner ain't one - hit me!

When does the itunes download drop?

Oh, John!!! Your avi picture!!! It just transported me back 26 years!!! If that's the path I *think* it is, I walked it, in that direction, with my Mom and Auntie. It was just earlier in the day, and this time of year. OMG. We had lunch at one of the restaurants on the middle level of the tower, and were the only diners there for quite a bit at the end. It was absolutely wonderful.

THANKYOU for stirring that memory!!!!

:omgwtf:

In honor of the above, I am applying more La Vie de Boheme: Homme. Oh, la la la la la!!!! *happy sigh*

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Album is dropping like its HOT Oct 7th!!

It's Thug-Rock. We don't want FUG we only want THUG in the HIZZZIEEEEE

Aww El W are you inside my brain with your new avi? I think I was born in Paris and smuggled here by Mexican Pirates. Is it possible to miss a place you've never seen?

Kinda like I miss the flat stomach I never had.. but once I do get those abs, then It will be like " hello there stranger "

Album is dropping like its HOT Oct 7th!!

It's Thug-Rock. We don't want FUG we only want THUG in the HIZZZIEEEEE

Aww El W are you inside my brain with your new avi? I think I was born in Paris and smuggled here by Mexican Pirates. Is it possible to miss a place you've never seen?

Kinda like I miss the flat stomach I never had.. but once I do get those abs, then It will be like " hello there stranger "

I swear i miss Paris all the time and have never been there. Also Greece, Italy and London. And Scotland. I also miss my flat belly :embarrassed:

• 3 weeks later...

I am really enjoying these, have just tried my Garland & Lace & Spa Mint tart thus far and am thrilled at not only the throw but the multiple use I have gotten. I use them in an electric tart burner in a open plan room with a vaulted ceiling to the upstairs & it still fills the house! that is amazing, never had that depth of scent, can not wait to try more.

Edited by piratical dahlia

I swear i miss Paris all the time and have never been there. Also Greece, Italy and London. And Scotland. I also miss my flat belly ;)

I miss my 6 pack & having back definition & other things about being ripped ~le sigh~ I haven't been in that kind of shape since I was 24, hehe.

Wee-hew! The paraffin wax doesn't smell as true to the corresponding LPs as the soy wax does, but it has even more throw AND is much easier for me to get out of my warmer. I think my Nox/B2 tart is going to last me for a month at this rate.

• 4 months later...

Dunno if anyone has reviewed Sugared Honeycomb w/Lace yet...but... oh my. It's almost TOO good! The secent, first of all is heavenly. I popped HALF a tart (old style) into the warmer after dinner and it truly did seem to enhance the quality of our time together. I lit it DOWNstairs btw, and my bedroom is in the loft above. I think it floated up *very* nicely.

Needs to try moar!