New Releases for FEBRUARY 2011

Potion Master

Lucky In Love Potion No.7, I must have it for my Love Potion variants collection! & it's my Dirty 30, Sat.March 19. So I can justify this, lolz.

Edited by Beccah1

Yeah, I'm thinking this might be the first time I buy something without sampling it first!

Yeah I don't even need to sample the Love Potion variants, those are always first priority on my list.

I just read the description!!!!! :D:D:D

Shangri-La and Velvet Moss sound very promising to me :):):)

Placed my order! Could not feel better if I had had really good sex! Ahhhhhh...can't wait to get it now!!

lol, same here!!! my man and i just did, yet me placing my order today feels even better....eeeee hehehe, this is what happens when ur trying to catch up on here....mmmm....LP's. :ferret6: :D...glad to be back :)

Edited by AncientGoddess

I think I'm going to have to have a Pot of Gold. I didn't see Lucky in Love Potion No 7 on the site though. Is it not up yet or did I miss it?

I think I'm going to have to have a Pot of Gold. I didn't see Lucky in Love Potion No 7 on the site though. Is it not up yet or did I miss it?

yeah, i was wondering that myself actually since that one is part of my order.

Thank you for pointing that out. There's a weird glitch in the site - if I add a potion to a "collection", it keeps it off the front page. (???!!!!???) I just fixed it, thanks!

yeah, i was wondering that myself actually since that one is part of my order.

oop, nevermind, its up guys!!! ahhhh and sounds soooo delicious!!!

Edited by AncientGoddess

"...and there was a smiley face dotted in icing upon the warm surface of the surprise."

:)

Hee! I cracked myself up when I wrote it, then Quince reminded me that I once made cupcakes and I put a smiley face on the one I gave to him, 'cause I'm a big sap like that. :D

Hey Guys,

Iam at my new job...ahhh!!! This is deffinetley a much better work environment then my last crazy office, i can already tell. Anyways, the new arrivals look great, and iam looking forward to the future :Hug_emoticon: and finally more financial stability. :) which also means more LP's....yay! Iam back!

Edited by AncientGoddess

I'm glad that I didn't know that the descriptions were out this morning. Otherwise, I would not be able to focus on the thousands of things I had to do today.

Liquid Moonbeams, Lovers in Clovers, Shangri-la and Velvet Moss seems to be calling out to me.