Info on Phermones, EOW, Copulins, OCCO etc

Speaking of my homemade Sugared Honeycomb with an assload of cops (have to borrow this term from ... it is Dolly, Luna or Shelly), a ratio of either 60:40 or 50:50. Oooo, I love it. SH still covered it quite beautifully although I could smell it the moment the mixture landed on my skin. I did get a little frisky though. Anyway, that was just my first try at 'making' something.

I'm thinking of boosting a full bottle of SH, a bottle of TT and my one and only bottle of Sweet Bottom with the rest of my EoW.

That would be Luna :)

60/40 _ 50/50 :w00t: ....Good Goddess lady that would bring a eunich <sp> to his knees :lol:

I am still working on drops at a time...hmmmmm,getting ideas here :witchnaner:

I totally forgot how much I was supposed to add so I just joyfully poured the EoW into the empty 5ml spray bottle. As I was pouring my SH in, I noticed that the colour is really light as compared to the bottle of SH then I realised that I made a boo boo. Anyway, the bottle rested for I believe a week or so before I had a first go. I played with it again a couple of nights ago. I think I used 2 sprays.

BTW, after all these months, I still don't get the 'drop' way of measuring EoW. There isn't a dropper so do you actually remove the roller ball and stick a dropper in each time you use it?

BTW, after all these months, I still don't get the 'drop' way of measuring EoW. There isn't a dropper so do you actually remove the roller ball and stick a dropper in each time you use it?

Yes :w00t: ...use a scissors and gently wiggle the top off,put it in the cap while you are working,after a few trys you will know the best way for you...I made a little "stand" out of styrofoam with bottle size holes to hold the open ones while dripping using the pippettes sold here 10@$2.50 I think,and they last forvever...I am not sure what size "drops" you would get using ,say,a medicine dropper ? ...but I am sure it would work quite well as long as you waited to let it "bloom",then you would know more about how much to use :lol: ...it is kinda fun to do :witchnaner:

I just pour my oils and do the 'eyeball' measurement. Good suggestion on the stand for opened bottles. This way I can do it safely.

I have been thinking, you'll probably use dedicated pippette to measure EoW, so doesn't your bathroom stink since there should be some EoW left behind in the pippette. I have to ensure my EoW and all cops loaded oils are tightly covered and stored in my smelly box.

Edited by JOC

Speaking of my homemade Sugared Honeycomb with an assload of cops (have to borrow this term from ... it is Dolly, Luna or Shelly), a ratio of either 60:40 or 50:50. Oooo, I love it. SH still covered it quite beautifully although I could smell it the moment the mixture landed on my skin. I did get a little frisky though. Anyway, that was just my first try at 'making' something.

I'm thinking of boosting a full bottle of SH, a bottle of TT and my one and only bottle of Sweet Bottom with the rest of my EoW.

What is "TT" ? So many abbrieviations, I can't keep up sometimes :ladybird-runs:

What is "TT" ? So many abbrieviations, I can't keep up sometimes :ladybird-runs:

Tahitian Temptress. Sorry, most of the folks from my home country love to use abbrieviations.