FIRST PHERO TESTING DAY

Dolly

OK everybody.....I got hold of some of the straight phero juice to add to my already-owned scents. And, since my honey is not here this weekend (he has his kids), I am trying to FIND people to test these with.

Perfect subject #1.....a guy that is a friend of mine, that I went out on a date with ONCE, but then we both got together with other people so we remained friends. Well, he came in for an early tax prep appt this morning......he is now single, mind you. And, he knows that I am definitely NOT. We had that conversation last night on Instant Messenger.

I decided that I wanted to wear a scent that was sexy, but not OVERTLY so, because I wanted to test the phero effect.....so the LP versions and my beloved Dark Seductions were out......I decided to go with Mermaids of Atlantis.....it smells good and sexy, but in a "lighter" type of way....I took a sample that I had that was about 3/4 full, and put 6 drops of "Cougar" in it. Even though he is not a younger guy (he will be 52 this summer), I wanted to see what Cougar would do to him......applied to sides of neck, cleavage, and wrists.....the stage was set......

So, he gets here, comes in, takes one look at me, gets this big grin, and starts hugging me like there is no tomorrow....squeezing really tight......and he is making these "yummy" noises while he's hugging......you know.....mmmmmmmmmm....I thought that I was going to have to pry him off of me..... ;)

So, we are preparing his tax return, and I look up from what I am doing to see him looking at me like a puppy dog, with this big grin.....this guy is not the type to give big goofy grins for no reason.....through the whole process, he was grinning and hanging on every word I said......when he left, he was hugging and hugging AGAIN, and this is not a really touchy-feely person......I am liking Cougar thus far...... ;)

This afternoon, I will be at my son's basketball games......in contact with a lot of people, male and female, all ages.....also potential contact with one of my ex-husbands.....**evil grin**

I'll post back afterwards.......

Edited by Dolly

Test #2.....basketball practice followed by two games.....practice was pretty much uneventful.....not in close contact with too many people......the games were a bit more interesting. First, my son's coach is a really nice guy, but doesn't get too close and chat with people. Today, he was all up into me, just talking and talking......all up in my face....all smiles.....AND, I gained him as a new tax client..... ;)

Then, my ex-husband strolled into the gym.....I often sit with his Mom, and he tries to get as far away from me as he can, without sitting outside..... ;) ...well, today, he sat down right behind his mother for a few minutes, then went up a few more steps on the bleachers, sat for about 5 minutes, then came down and sat directly behind me......I am a hair flipper, and some of the perfume was on my neck and wrists, so I guess it was wafting. It was in my cleavage too, but he wasn't anywhere near there..... :) There was a 30 min break before the first and second games, and when the second game rolled around, he came in the gym and immediately planted himself right directly behind me. ;) He didn't have anything to say to me, but I think he was just drawn to me, if you know what I mean.

After the games, I decided to go to a daiquiri shop that I like, and pick up a gallon to bring home and put in my freezer. Well, there was a young guy (early 20's) working behind the counter, and an older male customer (late 40's) in the place when I walked in. Afer a few seconds of me being in there, the older gentleman couldn't keep his eyes off of me. I am not a raving beauty, mind you.....short, about 40 pounds overweight, BRIGHT red hair.....old jeans, baggy t-shirt, no makeup. He just kept looking at me, grinning. After he got his order, he left.....still with the goofy grin on his face.....

So, then the young guy starts taking my order.....he says "Partying tonight, huh?" And I said, "Yeah, the miracle will be if this gallon makes it to my house unopened." So, after he pours my gallon and seals it, he grabs one of their large cups, fills it, sits it in front of me and says, "That's on me." I loooove freebies...... :)

All in all, it was a very interesting day with the Cougar blend......I will be trying it and super sexy on my fiancee next week, added to his favorite LP scent.....Dark Seductions.....I'll let you all know how it goes!!

Wow, excellent report! Glad you positive experiences with them. ::glee!:: Thanks for sharing, Dolly!

;)

Oh I'm sure that the REALLY good reports will come next week when I test the Cougar and Super Sexy blends with my sweetie!! :) Be forewarned.....I don't leave out any details..... ;)

Oh I'm sure that the REALLY good reports will come next week when I test the Cougar and Super Sexy blends with my sweetie!! :lol: Be forewarned.....I don't leave out any details..... :lol:

LOL I know you dont leave out much, I cant wait to read them :lol:

I should be getting mine sometime next week, Im so excited to try them out. If they are anything like PG DOM this is gonna be fabulous. :lol:

Tisha

Edited by Tish23

LOL I know you dont leave out much, I cant wait to read them :lol:

I should be getting mine sometime next week, Im so excited to try them out. If they are anything like PG DOM this is gonna be fabulous. :lol:

Tisha

Well, stay tuned.....my honey will be spending most of the nights this week with me.... :lol:

Well the last time I was here I ordered Dom. and another of the original Phero Girl. As a phero enthusiast myself, I am loving this latest trend here. So imagine my glee when I come back today and discovered all these new additions. I will be making a new order today and waiting in eager anticipation. :lol:

Edited by The Dutchess

Well the last time I was here I ordered Dom. and another of the original Phero Girl. As a phero enthusiast myself, I am loving this latest trend here. So imagine my glee when I come back today and discovered all these new additions. I will be making a new order today and waiting in eager anticipation. :lol:

Great to see you back, Dutchess! Yes, the lovely ladies here are taking it to the next level.....and I for one am going to enjoy the ride......WHEEEEEEE!!!!!!