Can't Get Self Effects!

When I made my first phero order ever from AD two months back I used the small bottle of IS and got amazing self-effects. After that ran out I ordered another- after taking a two week break. Since then I have bought tons of pheros. From Mara. I have a sample of almost every phero she makes for women.

I noticed after my second order of IS and all subsequent pheros that I have lost ALL self-effects. They used to be GREAT, now they're non-existent. First I thought it was the extended period I was on, then I blamed it on the birth control. I've since been off birth control for two weeks and still nothing :party:

I could understand if I was just one of those people who never gets self-effects but I got them- and they were great! Has this happened to anyone? Does anyone have any idea what could be going on?

I could understand if I was just one of those people who never gets self-effects but I got them- and they were great! Has this happened to anyone? Does anyone have any idea what could be going on?

That is sad...the only thing I can suggest is try not to be exposed to any pheros for a month or so. Eat well,sleep well,the usual healthy stuff. When you go back to wearing,use One at a time for a day or two...believe me,I know how hard that is...but try <_<

...yes I have read that a lot of people never get self-effects,or lose them after a while.I hope it never happens to me.

You've ordered 12 samples of phero enhanced perfumes. If you are seeking notable personal effects, perhaps trying an unscented pheromone is the way to go, as the dosage is 3x as strong.

Thanks Mara! I was actually planning on ordering the unscented with my next big order. I didn't know they were 3x's as strong...great to hear!

Also you've only been off the BC for a short time -- between those & hormones and possibly other factors (sleep? stress? how r u eating?), I wouldn't give up just yet ...

Thank you tyvey! The odd thing is that when I was on BC I could feel the effects so I'm confused as to why it stopped while I was on birth control. I have been eating really well, however I may not be taking in enough liquids, I'm going to try to increase my intake of water...and I never drink caffeine.

That is sad...the only thing I can suggest is try not to be exposed to any pheros for a month or so. Eat well,sleep well,the usual healthy stuff. When you go back to wearing,use One at a time for a day or two...believe me,I know how hard that is...but try ;)

...yes I have read that a lot of people never get self-effects,or lose them after a while.I hope it never happens to me.

You're right it is sad...there's a part of me that wishes I never experienced self-effects because then I wouldn't know what I'm missing.

I enjoy the effects the pheros have on others so I'm hesitant to take a one month break. I may in the summer however when I don't have to interact with so many people on a regular basis.

You've ordered 12 samples of phero enhanced perfumes. If you are seeking notable personal effects, perhaps trying an unscented pheromone is the way to go, as the dosage is 3x as strong.

Hi Mara, I was thinking about this last night. I don't think it's that the pheros aren't strong enough. I used to get self effects for my first two weeks of using IS from AD and then i lost them, even though I use the same concentration. So I think it's just an overall diminishment of self-effects. It seems most people get some self-effects from the phero enhanced perfumes but I am thinking that I just dont because I've become immune. I will go ahead and try the unscented with my next order but I'm worried that may not be the issue.

Call me thick in the skull or whatever you like. I'm probably one of the ladies here who don't get much self-effects from pheros. I have smeared TUTH and SS4M under my nose and ...... nothing. I do get self-effects from cops (loads of cops that is). I can tell that people are affected by some of the pheros I wear at work.

To be fair, you have to know that I use pheros about 2 times per week while I use cops more often, like 3 or more times per week.

It's sad, I know, to miss out this part of the experience. But I'll just have to deal with it. Things happen for a reason.

I don't get self-effects with everything. For example EST calms me, Meo-EST makes me giggly but most other pheros I don't notice. And at certain points during my cycle the pheros seem to have no effect whatsoever, on me or anyone else (though the effects may just be more subtle and I don't notice).

I'm still pretty new to this but I've found there's a lot of trial and error involved so I generally only use one at a time (and maybe add some cops).

I've been using pheromones for almost 15 years and creating pheromone formulae for the last several, and I get no self-effects whatsoever. Absolutely bugger-all.. :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

This is very possibly due to the fact that on a daily basis I am on so much medication that I practically RATTLE when I walk, but it doesn't dampen my enjoyment of wearing pheromones by even one iota, as I adore to observe the effects they have on others around me - especially The Lovely Man Of My Life.. :thumb_up11:

I have a team of eager and dedicated testers who I rely on 100% when I am trying to evaluate the efficacy of a new formula, so when for example Happy Sauce For The Hormones finally launches (which should NOT be too far in the future now), I'm hoping it will be a runaway success, as the data on it took me months and months to compile and analyse before I was totally satisfied it does exactly what I wanted it to..

Now I do NOT want to be a killjoy here, but please, PLEASE those of you using formulae containing Meo-Est or the single molecule, be very aware that it is not something you should use lightly..

Methoxyestratetraenone is a hormone that is ONLY found in cancerous female breast tissue, and it is a known carcinogen..That is a cold, hard FACT!!!

In horror months ago, I read reports of men who were casually and nonsensically using as much as 100 mcg off Meo-Est a DAY, showing clearly that although the factual data on Meo-Est has been made widely available to the pheromone community, they are choosing to IGNORE the fact it could cause them harm to use this molecule - simply because it has been reported to have a similar calming effect on a woman, as does A1 (Androstadienone) and Epiandrosterone..

So in the majority of these males (there are ALWAYS exceptions), their small heads (not-so) temporarily are taking over from their big heads, in their quest to achieve a sense of "comfort" in their target woman - JUST so they'll get laid..

As for women using this? YOU do the Math..

Sorry to put it in such crude and blunt terms, but I always try to look out for our members here, because you all mean a great deal to us, so I am telling it like it is. Meo-Est is NOT a molecule to be trifled with by any manner of means, and if you DO decide to use it, then please exercise a wee bit of caution and limit your usage to the most minute dosage possible..

Finally..Self-effects do NOT happen to every woman or even to every man, so don't worry about the fact you don't get them, because it's always wonderful to watch what's going on around you when you wear them..

In the majority of people who DO get self-effects, they will wear off in time, particularly if you do NOT have a 2 or 3 day break every week from using pheromones, because your burned out and depleted Neurotransmitters are getting NO opportunity to reset, unless you "rest" from using Pheromones..

Blessings

Ail )O(

Now I do NOT want to be a killjoy here, but please, PLEASE those of you using formulae containing Meo-Est or the single molecule, be very aware that it is not something you should use lightly..

Methoxyestratetraenone is a hormone that is ONLY found in cancerous female breast tissue, and it is a known carcinogen..That is a cold, hard FACT!!!

Ail )O(

So do LP scents contain this? What are the risks of the other phero's?

Hmm. thank you for the info Ail.

Raq On, the answer is no. No current LPs use Meo-EST and as far as I am aware all are perfectly safe. (The bottle of LP Black amped with Meo-EST that I have is a couple of years old.)

Yikes, that's pretty scary - thanks for the info, Ail.

I have actually been wondering about pheromones and hormonal health, and it is reassuring to see that you are taking these issues so seriously.

Now I'm wondering if pheromones can affect our hormonal health, can it also affect our skin to have ache???

Bruiseviolet, the only hormones/pheromones that are in any way to be used with more caution are A1(Androstadienone) because it has been proven to have a depressive effect on many men who use it, and of course Methoxyestratetraenone for the reasons I have already stated.

The others you mentioned are lab-created Isomer derivatives, and are nothing whatsoever to do with Methoxyestratetraenone, nor to do with the very wonderful Estratetraenol, which as you may know is ONLY produced in pregnant women, and when a woman wears Est around a man, the calming and soothing properties it has on him are unbeatable in most cases.

Many men will turn into complete Cuddle Monsters in the presence of a woman wearing Est, but of course there are always exceptions, and some men may find the fact it essentially makes them almost vulnerable, slightly disconcerting.

I'm one of the very lucky ladies who finds that wearing Est around the Lovely Man Of My Life without FAIL turns him from being a 6 foot 7 grizzly bear after a bad day, into a 6 foot 7 squishy teddy bear, within half an hour of exposure..

Methoxyestratetraenol on the other hand, is worlds apart from ESt, and to be honest, it's hard for me to try to explain the whys and wherefores of that in layman's terms, so just know that if you stick to molecules that HAVE been proven to be effective and don't be tempted to venture or stray into the territory of the unknowns until they HAVE had significant testing, then you will be absolutely a-ok.

Skye: You will be absolutely fine as the amount of Methoxyestratetraenone recommended to be used to amp that formula/blend, was supplied to Mara by me, myself and I -and it was negligible, because so LITTLE is required to achieve the effects Meo-Est offers.. The data on the health concerns of using Meo-Est had not in fact been made known at that time, but I was aware that it was a molecule to be used frugally.. I know there are some women who DO still use it, but I prefer not to, as I don't want to put my health (which is already hanging on a somewhat shaky nail!) at any risk of POSSIBLE repercussions, and I also prefer to make sure I am responsibly informing everyone about what's what.

Ultimately we all make our own choices in everything we do in life.. So choose wisely, is my only caveat..

Blessings

Ail )O(

but I prefer not to, as I don't want to put my health (which is already hanging on a somewhat shaky nail!) at any risk of POSSIBLE repercussions,

I feel much more assured after hearing this from you Ail. When I first found out about pheros, I didn't think of the possible side-effects. After putting in a huge order of UN pheros, I started to worry.

Thank you Ail. Since the bottle I have was blended by the lovely Mara herself I'm sure it's as safe as she could possibly make it. I won't purchase Meo-EST in the future though.

I see a lot of abbreviations or acronyms when it comes to Pheros. Is there a reference guide somewhere?

I'm not hip on the lingo yet ~ for example what is

AD

IS

LAM

TUTH

There are some other ones mentioned in this thread and I'm scratching my head trying to figure it out

I love crossword puzzles and thrillers- but I cant figure some of these out

HELP

OCCO is something with Cops

NOCCO is no Cops

H & S is Heart and Soul and it makes you feel deep connections

B-Nol is Betaestranolygisticsismsphernadylhidaxium something spelled this way

A-Nol sounds like Ahole but hmm I know its the other one that is like Bnol

OW ~ Open Windows

Is there a reference manual or phermodictionary?

What else am I missing?

LOL I felt the same when I started.

AD = phero company Androtics Direct

IS = Instant Shine, an AD product

LAM = either Lust After Me (an AD product) or Like a Magnet! aka just MAGNET (an LPMP product)

TUTH = Turn up the Heat, an AD product

OCCO = an LPMP product: huge copload covered with nom scents - see pheros page of shoppe

NOCCO = cop-less version of OCCO - just the nom scents

B-Nol / beta-nol = beta-androstenol

A-Nol / alpha-nol = alpha-androstenol

Here you go..

AD - Androtics Pheromone Research. A pheromone company LPMP no longer deals with, although many of the ladies and gents here are still customers.

LAM - Lust After Me. A defunct product by AD that consisted of A-Nol (A-Androstenol) and Copulins.

LAM Like a Magnet. A wonderful product by LPMP that consists of A-Nol and Copulins in a light fragrance (see what we did there? Except we didn't..Not really.. Like not at ALL..Not even if we were PUSHED to say that.. >_>)

TUTH - Turn Up The Heat. A male product by AD that is very high in Adrostenone and is occasionally applied in a SMIDGEN above the upper lip by some women right before sex, should they wish their partner to be more sexually aggressive. Too much Androstenone ("None") on most women turns them into rabid, horny bitches from Hell on heat.. :Hug_emoticon:

IS - Instant Shine. A product by AD which has its main component as TAA. TAA is an (as yet) undisclosed Putative pheromone that AD claim to have isolated and created.

OCCO is Overt Cops (for your) Covert Ops The strongest pre-dosed dosage of copulins available here, in a gorgeous choice of cover scents.. These truly pack a wallop - buy some - NOW! ^_~

H & S is one of my creations, and what's been said in the product description is exactly what it does, so have a wee read at that, as it's about a bit more than just good bonding..

B-Nol - is Beta-Androstenol. Alpha Androstenol is the isomer that can cause people to talk your head off and also gives a woman a more youthful glow to her - both inside and out, and beta-Androstenol worn in heavy-duty amounts is about as near as you will currently GET to being a legal truth-serum..

Used in smaller amounts, and at a lower strength, B-Nol offers amazing bonding properties to a situation, and it can give people a sense of trust if you wear it around them. Fab molecule.

Open Windows is Ail's Open Windows, another formulation creation of mine, and very aptly and accurately described in the product description. A definite must if you ever want to just be seen as having a spark and a verve for life, but those around you.

Hope this helps you a wee bit!

Please feel free to ask any more questions that you may have.

Blessings

Ail )O(

Here you go..

AD - Androtics Pheromone Research. A pheromone company LPMP no longer deals with, although many of the ladies and gents here are still customers.

LAM - Lust After Me. A defunct product by AD that consisted of A-Nol (A-Androstenol) and Copulins.

LAM Like a Magnet. A wonderful product by LPMP that consists of A-Nol and Copulins in a light fragrance (see what we did there? Except we didn't..Not really.. Like not at ALL..Not even if we were PUSHED to say that.. >_>)

TUTH - Turn Up The Heat. A male product by AD that is very high in Adrostenone and is occasionally applied in a SMIDGEN above the upper lip by some women right before sex, should they wish their partner to be more sexually aggressive. Too much Androstenone ("None") on most women turns them into rabid, horny bitches from Hell on heat.. :Hug_emoticon:

IS - Instant Shine. A product by AD which has its main component as TAA. TAA is an (as yet) undisclosed Putative pheromone that AD claim to have isolated and created.

OCCO is Overt Cops (for your) Covert Ops The strongest pre-dosed dosage of copulins available here, in a gorgeous choice of cover scents.. These truly pack a wallop - buy some - NOW! ^_~

H & S is one of my creations, and what's been said in the product description is exactly what it does, so have a wee read at that, as it's about a bit more than just good bonding..

B-Nol - is Beta-Androstenol. Alpha Androstenol is the isomer that can cause people to talk your head off and also gives a woman a more youthful glow to her - both inside and out, and beta-Androstenol worn in heavy-duty amounts is about as near as you will currently GET to being a legal truth-serum..

Used in smaller amounts, and at a lower strength, B-Nol offers amazing bonding properties to a situation, and it can give people a sense of trust if you wear it around them. Fab molecule.

Open Windows is Ail's Open Windows, another formulation creation of mine, and very aptly and accurately described in the product description. A definite must if you ever want to just be seen as having a spark and a verve for life, but those around you.

Hope this helps you a wee bit!

Please feel free to ask any more questions that you may have.

Blessings

Ail )O(

Thank you! This is very educational. I just purchased Open Windows and I forget which others, so I am totally excited. I have a bit of a problem with the cops, they are so strong when I wear them in blends, like with Cops and Robbers, I literally felt like I could smell my vagina all day and I wanted to toss out my underwear~ not that I applied to the kitty, but I felt like the kitty was juicy or something and the smell killed me!

Do you think if I purchase OCCO in a yummy scent it will cover the smell of kitty juice?

Is there one that can make me stop eating crap? I want chicken fingers..

Ha, if there was one I think we'd all be using it by now!

So AD is a company that sells them direct instead of in yummy blends like LPMP?

They sell them either unscented or scented, but they get their scents premade from some other company. Mara is the only seller who offers pheromones either unscented or added to artisan fragrance as opposed to designer dupes or generic scents from one of those fragrance wholesalers.

Do you think if I purchase OCCO in a yummy scent it will cover the smell of kitty juice?

The only way you can really know if it will work for you is either to get the OCCO sampler or just buy one of the OCCOs and try it. I can smell the cops but it settles down after about twenty minutes. Then again, the scent of cops doesn't bother me anymore.

Edited by luna65

I am just wondering, can simply smelling methoxyestratetraenone be bad for you? Or is it only dangerous if you wear it?

From what I have read, it's the wearing on the skin of meo-est.

Thank you, AIL!!!!!!

xoxoxo