A Bun Dance

AncientGoddess

AD-ABunDance-LovePotion_1.jpg

A Bun Dance

What better symbol of abundance than the hippity-hoppity creature with such a prolific nature? Crafted carefully and concisely of ingredients which symbolize abundance and fertility (but Sssh, it’s a secret!) to aid you in recognizing and realizing your own bounty in all your endeavors and in life and love. We can tell you it might smell yummy to a bunny…this unisex fragrance embodies the mysteries of nature and a-bun-dance we all hope to learn the steps of this Spring and for all those to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A magickally crafted potion, comprised of secret ingredients that symbolize abundance and fertility, wealth, healing, physical strength, happiness, love and psychic communication.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, Iam really liking this scent as well. I'm wearing it to work today and it smells fresh, clean and musky. There's a touch of pazaz to this smell. Very nice scent to wear out at night preferably. Iam gonna stash this one for weekend night life. You guys did a great job this month. :abfx:

hmm...I couldn't figure out what it was supposed to smell like, I had high hopes for this one, all I know was that I didn't like it or it didn't like me....love the label though

Edited by liz

hmm...I couldn't figure out what it was supposed to smell like, I had high hopes for this one, all I know was that I didn't like it or it didn't like me....love the label though

I truly liked it. Kinda masculine if put on to much,but after like 10 min the smell evokes the air some how.

This one seemed like a blast of pepper to me, and was more masculine than I wear.

DH however, snatched it, declared his approval of a tuxedo'd bunny, and of course the intent is right up his alley. He wore it to work yesterday and said it mellowed nicely. By evening it was still going strong, and to me seemed like a great masculine scent.

This one seemed like a blast of pepper to me, and was more masculine than I wear.

DH however, snatched it, declared his approval of a tuxedo'd bunny, and of course the intent is right up his alley. He wore it to work yesterday and said it mellowed nicely. By evening it was still going strong, and to me seemed like a great masculine scent.

Ya i agree, it is kinda masculine smelling, but I like it on me if I put just a tab, gives it some pazaz espeically in the evenings when going out.

Edited by AncientGoddess

The mint has a spiciness to it. I think it's spearmint. So far I've picked out spearmint, cotton(?)/Linen(?), and powdered sugar. Been up since 3 a.m., I just put this on & entirely got a second wind from the mint blast. I'm also sensing something else in this blend that's green, maybe 4 leaf clover?

Is this kinda like Aerion Skye?

I doubt it. Aerion Skye was more softer then this scent. This scent has some pazaz to it. Its nice, but on a female only use a tab other wise you'll smell masculine.

Is this kinda like Aerion Skye?

Aerion Sky has is more shower fresh, A Bun Dance is cool spring day fresh.

Aerion Sky has is more shower fresh, A Bun Dance is cool spring day fresh.

agreed...lol, yet again with the sampler I tend to mix them at times so it's hard to distigush which is which sometime..hahaha, there all great. Iam gonna try to refrain myself from ordering to much because for some reason I can feel a sale coming on soon. any body? info? hehehehe :):D

agreed...lol, yet again with the sampler I tend to mix them at times so it's hard to distigush which is which sometime..hahaha, there all great. Iam gonna try to refrain myself from ordering to much because for some reason I can feel a sale coming on soon. any body? info? hehehehe :):D

:) If I were to guess, I would say July or August would be the most likely timing for a sale, but that's really just a blind guess.

:lol: If I were to guess, I would say July or August would be the most likely timing for a sale, but that's really just a blind guess.

lol, iam pushing my luck. :winktongue::emot177:

Okay, let's see...

-dill

-sage

-fern

-aloe (Or maybe a little bladderwrack? There's a watery thing going on.)

-amber (like a "pale" amber)

-there's probably some "grassy" things in there like alfalfa, dandelion, and grass/moss accords, maybe a grain of some kind

...I'm likely way off. :lol: But I primarily get the sense of a clean watery floral, hence my guesses. I don't know exactly what the floral note(s) are, though, I have guesses but they're also likely totally wrong. But I'm thinking something not too obviously floral, like a flower which smells more green or plant-like.

If the floral aspect isn't too strong on him, I could see Quince wearing this one.

Oh and, uh...CARROT?! :lol:

I won't even try to guess the ingredients since this is so out of my realm of scents that usually appeal to me. But, I will say, I really really like it! It's probably the first really green fresh scent I have liked in 15 years. I thought I smelled something a little citrusy at the opening like lemon balm or lemongrass but it didn't last long enough to pinpoint. Plus this is beautifully blended. maybe I am part bunny. They are a totem animal for me :lol:

Oooh oooh ooh - yes please lovely Mara!

Me and my untrained nose are clueless without ingredient lists!

:yeahthat: x10...especially the clueless untrained nose part...heh,in my case sometimes even with a list :lol:

Edited by Calii

:lol: I think she went off to that auction, leaving us cruelly in the lurch!! :yeahthat:

Nothing like a good cliff-hanger!

Classic, bahahah!

LOLZ! Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, remembers, that natural ingredients that produce massive amounts of seeds are always associated with prosperity and fertility.

So here's one ingredient you guessed...Dandelion. Which is bunnylicious edible and makes a lovely tea, BTW. So sad to be called a weed.

And da most secret ingredient is a very strange little EO from Euro-land, and it's a WILD CUCUMBER. The weird part is, it hardly smells like a cucumber at all, it's known for smelling like an earthy musk.

There's also a touch of smooth amber, and Katrafay EO, which is made from tree bark, and has a mossy/wood root kind of smell... it comes from Madagascar.

That was stupid of me... LOL!

Actually, I do sometimes have carrot seed oil, but I am all out.

Evil...EVIL! I know there's mint in this, lol.

Now, remembers, that natural ingredients that produce massive amounts of seeds are always associated with prosperity and fertility.

So here's one ingredient you guessed...Dandelion. Which is bunnylicious edible and makes a lovely tea, BTW. So sad to be called a weed.

And da most secret ingredient is a very strange little EO from Euro-land, and it's a WILD CUCUMBER. The weird part is, it hardly smells like a cucumber at all, it's known for smelling like an earthy musk.

There's also a touch of smooth amber, and Katrafay EO, which is made from tree bark, and has a mossy/wood root kind of smell... it comes from Madagascar.

mmm sounds good, the smell is freshly, musky earth. :P the musk in it gives it pazaz, i would deff. tab a little on the wrists before entering the clubs.

Edited by AncientGoddess

REALLY :D ?!!

I would have NEVER guessed any of those, heh

Really? Wow...That cucumber smells really Raspberry on me. LOL I am guessing it is the dandelion that is the vaguely floral/green scent I am getting. Very interesting! Now that I know it is cucumber, no problem getting that. LOL

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I've been intrigued with this for a while and finally snagged a sample.... it's interesting, a true green scent for me, like a handful of grasses and plants hanging from the ceiling in a wise woman's cottage deep in the woods, and being dried for various magical and medicinal uses.... it's wonderfully earthy and herbal. It feels more like something I would use for intent, rather than wear as a scent, but that being said, it's very intriguing blend. I don't have the nose to pick out individual notes, so very nice to have the Potion Master divulge some ingredients here!