Girly Twirly

MELONS ~ Water magic, fertility.

RED CURRANT ~ Aids success in love affairs, and a magical representation of blood.

CHERRY ~ Stimulates and attracts love, attracts mate. Cheerfulness, good humor, mood elevator, divination.

ORANGE TREE AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches. Strong 'magnet' to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.

Tried a small swipe, and yes this fragrance screams, "I enjoy being a girl!" Love!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried a small swipe, and yes this fragrance screams, "I enjoy being a girl!" Love!

So tempted to order unsniffed..along with Egg and Butterfly Kisses..

I know I will love this one.

Is it sweet and candylike? Like a parfait?

So tempted to order unsniffed..along with Egg and Butterfly Kisses..

I know I will love this one.

Is it sweet and candylike? Like a parfait?

It is fruity & sweet, but it's not candy, more fruit tart. The amber adds depths and seems to emphasize the melon with my chemistry.

BTW, there's an extra large dose of pheros in this perfume. There's 333 mcg of Lace, PLUS 333 mcg of Copulins.

I did smell the copulins initially, but they dried down so quickly! Copulins just disappear in fruity fragrances, even the fragrances one might deem not heavy enough.

Copulins just disappear in fruity fragrances, even the fragrances one might deem not heavy enough.

This one partly came about because of a discussion Mara and I had about Cops & Robbers when I said it needed a fruit heartnote. I truly believe the best way to cover cops is with fruit, and the best way to blend cops is with honey.

Fruit tart is good! I love fruit tarts!

Well let me specify, more fruit tart filling, but the amber definitely makes it richer.

melons, melons, melons but mixed with the other fruits it has some depth. After two hours I am left with soft melons (or maybe that's nursing two kids that's left me with soft melons) but with a powdery finish from the amber. Very interesting and unique, very nice.

melons, melons, melons but mixed with the other fruits it has some depth. After two hours I am left with soft melons (or maybe that's nursing two kids that's left me with soft melons) but with a powdery finish from the amber. Very interesting and unique, very nice.

OOO.. This sounds sooooo GOOOOOODDDDD.... :D

Is this as sweet as La boom or dangerous games??? Or is the sweetness similar to Sea monkey's pixie in the musky dust???

I'm tempted by this one when I return from Europe....maybe order it now so its waiting for me when I arrive back in North America. I'm already sold on the scent but now more really curious about the phero effects....I'll be watching this thread to see what the lovely ladies here report. I'm a big fan of Lace so this sounds great!

still waiting to see what hits you've had....!!

melons, melons, melons After two hours I am left with soft melons (or maybe that's nursing two kids that's left me with soft melons)

:lol: Halo...me too!!!

It reminds me alot of Eternal Chain. I don't think the ingredients are similar, but the feel is the same to me!

Eternal Chain lasts and lasts on me. It turns out to be rather sweet (7 out of 10), not a tender soft scent and fantastic throw.

My daytime scent depends very much on what clothes I wear and what I wear depends on my mood and what kind of image I want to project. What kind of clothes do you think you'll wear when you use this scent?

On the phero combo, normally Lace can give me headache, so can straight A-Nol. Not usually in the 1/3rd concentration, but I then I don't get anything from Lace. With the cops added, I seem to be able to get that ultra fem. Marylin-like ditzy glow. Definitely not a good blend for driving, but I do feel like singing "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" :Hug_emoticon:

Edited by Beccah

On the phero combo, normally Lace can give me headache, so can straight A-Nol. Not usually in the 1/3rd concentration, but I then I don't get anything from Lace. With the cops added, I seem to be able to get that ultra fem. Marylin-like ditzy glow. Definitely not a good blend for driving, but I do feel like singing "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" :)

That's EXACTLY the feeling I get from wearing Lace. Ditsy, girly, Marilyn-esque. Not a good driving phero - I get lost EVERY TIME I wear that phero blend. And it's my favorite for self effects too. That's why I wore SS4W on my last big outing, because I knew it would confusing to find the place I needed to go and knew Lace would def not help me find it!

That's EXACTLY the feeling I get from wearing Lace. Ditsy, girly, Marilyn-esque. Not a good driving phero - I get lost EVERY TIME I wear that phero blend. And it's my favorite for self effects too. That's why I wore SS4W on my last big outing, because I knew it would confusing to find the place I needed to go and knew Lace would def not help me find it!

I wonder what it is about the copulins that helps kick a blend into gear for me? It's like if I can't effects, or I get the opposite of what everyone else feels, then adding copulins modifies whatever isn't working for me in the blend? So weird!

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot detect any pheromone smell in this, you can totally slather and go! And it's a great summer scent, ripe yummy fruit, so you know...slather, put on a cute sundress and sandals (or less) and turn up the heat, baby!

:kiss_sun:

As for me, I'm going to see it will tame the wild woobie and allow me to grope indiscriminately without having to hear a "I beg your pardon, miss, do I know you?!" :)

Edited by luna65

Eternal Chain lasts and lasts on me. It turns out to be rather sweet (7 out of 10), not a tender soft scent and fantastic throw.

My daytime scent depends very much on what clothes I wear and what I wear depends on my mood and what kind of image I want to project. What kind of clothes do you think you'll wear when you use this scent?

No question: SUNDRESS. This is summer love to me. Bright and a little tart! Kind of along the same lines as Kiss Of Magic (to me anyway) which I love also. I put it on at 8:30 this morning and at 7:00 pm I still smell like a little bright tart!! :)

Totally, me too. Wore it today at Penn Station, and it was one DIHL reaction after another. I don't get lost with it though! ;-)

Hello Everyone! It's been a while since I last posted. Glad to see the gang's all here!!!

I just wanted to write a few words about this new scent. First, I love it!!!

I received Girly Twirly last week. Just in time to pick up my ex [but still love of my life] from the airport after a weekend visiting his best friend (whose interference, by the way, is one of the reasons why I moved out of our house). I slathered on the stuff on my chest, neck and all over my hair. He greeted me with a quick hug and kiss on the cheek. As we were walking through the airport on the way to the carpark he started looking at me and complimented my hair. He then stopped walking, hugged me, and then kissed my lips. Okay - much betta! In the car, he kept turning to look at me, even though he was driving on a busy highway. Long story short, he ended up spending the next three nights at my house where I received the best cuddles and wubby wuv in a while. I should add that while he was staying with me he took my car to be diagnosed [check engine light blinking], straightened out my storage unit for me, helped my mom out with some errands and changed the oil in my car.

Girly Twirly was a really good match for me scent-wise. Very bright and happy scent. I smelled cherry ALOT when I first put it on, then on dry-down I got the melons with the soft amber finish. I love it and will be purchasing the spray version soon.

Well, that's all I have to say about that!

Hugs to everyone,

Lyric

Edited by Lyric

Ohh this scent is just amazing! I have a cold right now so I can't really smell everything in it but it smells soooo good, pretty much perfect for me. And the pheros in it are great too. I wore it to work and people were just happy and super friendly and nice. Sadly, I dropped the trial vial and it cracked :[ but there's still a lot of product left. Full bottle purchase fer sure. It doesn't seem to last that long on me (might just be the cold) but it turns candy-sweet on me, which I don't mind. I am definitely a Girly-Twirly kind of girl.

I loved this so much in the oil sample - I bought the spray. :-) This is sooooooo cheerful/happy and bright. I get so d*amn chipper I hate myself when I wear it. I've been referred to as "Sister Mary Sunshine" when I have this on, I'm that irritating.

So while not naturally my normal kick-a$$ and take names state - it does appeal to my softer, more feminine, "let her out of the box to play every now and then" self. To the confusion of others. Who scratch their heads, count the drinks on the table in front of me, say "nope - that's not it...."

This might be the best-named LPMP ever!!! It is sooo girly and soooooo twirly. In the first wet seconds the currant threatened to shiv me as usual, but the whole thing quickly settled down into hard candy. Delicious, flirty hard candy.

DO NOT WEAR THIS IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED FOR ALMOST ANNOYING AMOUNTS OF ATTENTION FROM MALE STRANGERS.

Well,that settles that then,I followed my own advice and gave this another try,your posts had nothing to do with it,nothing I tell you ;):) I normally do not care for dah fruity myself,but this has an intriquingly yummy dry down...I only have a dab at my inner elbow,but might slather tomorrow,assuming I don't get distracted by the hundred and one other scents I want to wear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Honestly I don't remember Hotness Personified that well...I remember liking it at first and then in subsequent tests it went funny on me :blue_dancing_banana: (I think my skin doesn't like pineapple even though it's my fav fruit) From what I recall- I think this probably has a more sugary/hard translucent candy feel, while Hotness was more FRUIT UP IN YO FACE.

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wet- MELON + CHERRY, sweet candy!!!!!!!!!! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co It reminds me one of my FAVOURITE jelly candy when I was little! This is such a BOTTLE (not just A bottle but 100000000x) WORTHY perfume!!!!!!!!!! Now i wanna stock up on this perfume! >.<

Dry: Hint of melon+ cherry candy sweetness!! YUMMY.... :) The scent disappeared within 2 hours!!! :( I wish it can last longer on my skin!! >.<

Edited by bumbob

just have to add again how wonderful this one is, such a hit with darling. tried to go to a social but had to leave early. wanted some naughty time! best of all, no cops stink!!!