Ordering again, need your opinions...

Okay, don't kill me, but when I search for threads on this I keep coming up empty handed. So I'm enlisting the pros on this forum to steer me in the right direction.

SO,

I keep going back and forth between these choices:

1. LP Red or LP original? (Like LP red, but sometimes turns tobacc-ish on me) Should I try LP original?

2. OCCO sampler, or BAM sampler? This is the hardest. I was told OCCO has the most copulins, but also the scents are pretty heavy. BAM is a lighter scent and has B-nol. Which have you all tried with the best results? The scent varieties in the OCCO seem more interesting.

3. Which premixed fragrance sample size (if any exist) has the most Beta Androstenol? I am looking for deep/meaningful conversations but want to sample it first. I swear I saw one, but now I can't seem to find it. Or does B-nol only work with A-nol? I've tried Iresistable Forces and it doesn't smell so hot on me.

Thanks for helping me straighten it all out! :)

Edited by Raq On

1. LP original is fruitier than LP Red, so if you like Red then it's worth a try but if you really like LP Red I don't know why you wouldn't get it, even if you don't wear it all the time.

2. The scents for OCCO have to be stronger in order to cover the copulins. For me, they both work great for the results they produce, but it's two different kinds of results, so it's really apples and oranges. I would say just pick one because you can always try the other kind later, right?

3. Weapon X contains True Confessions and I believe that mix contains the highest amount of b-nol.

Edited by luna65

I use my OCCOs much more often than my LAMs and BAMs. In fact, I believe 7 out of 10 bottles of my LAM/BAM collection are unopened.

As Luna said, it depends on what you are trying to achieve. I like to have some cops on most of the time and I use pheros when I'm in the mood to flaunt (e.g. Cougar) or when there's a need to (e.g. SWS for big presentations).

In addition, I am able to use OCCOs without any cover scent while LAM/BAM are very so likely scented that I will apply a cover scent to feel as if I've used perfume for the day.

Thanks Luna and JOC. I hadn't heard of Weapon X so I'm glad I asked. I think I was thinking of heart and soul which is an unscented phero.

I do like LP red, Love the vanilla in it. it just turns on me, so I thought I'd try LP original.

Edited by Raq On

Thanks Luna and JOC. I hadn't heard of Weapon X so I'm glad I asked. I think I was thinking of heart and soul which is an unscented phero.

I do like LP red, Love the vanilla in it. it just turns on me, so I thought I'd try LP original.

LP Original = Awesome.

My advice, just get every Love Potion variant, lol. & you can NEVER go wrong with boosting EoW into any fragrance, lol.

I use my OCCOs much more often than my LAMs and BAMs. In fact, I believe 7 out of 10 bottles of my LAM/BAM collection are unopened.

As Luna said, it depends on what you are trying to achieve. I like to have some cops on most of the time and I use pheros when I'm in the mood to flaunt (e.g. Cougar) or when there's a need to (e.g. SWS for big presentations).

In addition, I am able to use OCCOs without any cover scent while LAM/BAM are very so likely scented that I will apply a cover scent to feel as if I've used perfume for the day.

Joc, do you get any different reactions when wearing b-nol? I am interested to see if it will take my conversations to a deeper level. Wonder why there aren't many fragrances with B-nol as the dominant phero.

I don't think weapon x is too masculine for a woman to wear. It is a powdery scent.

Really? It sounds so mannish. Have you worn it? Or a better question, what do you wear when you want the effects of B-nol?

I have a sample of weapon x and I've worn it. I thought it would be too masculine too but I got it to test true confessions and surprisingly, I liked the scent. I still haven't tested it too much though so I'm not sure what kind of effects I would get. If I want the effects of bnol, I usually go for happy ending which has bam in it. I got MRF boosted with just bnol but I haven't tested that one much either so I don't know if bnol is very different on its own or not.

Joc, do you get any different reactions when wearing b-nol? I am interested to see if it will take my conversations to a deeper level. Wonder why there aren't many fragrances with B-nol as the dominant phero.

I think I've used BAM once or twice late last year but it was together with LAM. I recall talking and hearing things which were deeper inside our hearts but I think it was natural why we had such conversations. I'm probably not the best person to give a product review, at least not just yet.

I always think that as long as no harm is done on anyone, there's really does not hurt to try things out. Who knows, you might hit the jackpot one day!

Really? It sounds so mannish. Have you worn it? Or a better question, what do you wear when you want the effects of B-nol?

Weapon X is one my my FAVOURITE! I LOVE THE SCENT. It's very comforting for me... I feel much more opened up and it's easier for me to make conversations with other people. And I don't blab nonesense when I have it on, so it's a blessing that it works like a charm on me! Also, I'm a bit more talkative and brave when I have it on :)

True Confessions does work.....BUT you need to prepare yourself, because you may hear some things that you don't necessarily WANT to hear.....I like to pair True Confessions with Treasured Hearts, personally.....it encourages conversation, and gives off a safe, comfortable vibe as well.....like you are in a safe loving environment, so sharing on a deep level is ok....KWIM?

LP Original = Awesome.

My advice, just get every Love Potion variant, lol. & you can NEVER go wrong with boosting EoW into any fragrance, lol.

OH I agree! LP Original is totally yummy and awesome! Getting every LP variant is a fab idea! I have most of them in my arsenal (except for pink, but like most pink scents, LP pink just didn't work well on me).

EoW can be boosted into almost every scent.....and you can get Mara to do it as an add-in to your perfume so you don't have to mix it yourself......it makes things so much easier!

OCCO White is one of the most versatile of the OCCO line, I think.....it layers with everything, since it is just a nice warm vanilla scent...... my fave is still OCCO Black though.....love the dark resins!

Wonder why there aren't many fragrances with B-nol as the dominant phero.

You mean pheromone mixes? Because b-nol has a "truth serum" effect which - socially - may not always be desirable. It can be useful in certain circumstances, but would I wear b-nol all the time? No. I do wear it around my Quince most of the time (when we are together) because it has a great "de-stressing" effect on him.

You mean pheromone mixes? Because b-nol has a "truth serum" effect which - socially - may not always be desirable. It can be useful in certain circumstances, but would I wear b-nol all the time? No. I do wear it around my Quince most of the time (when we are together) because it has a great "de-stressing" effect on him.

I agree.....good for certain applications, but definitely do NOT want deep communication all the time....could be scary.....LOL

THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

I think it would be hilarious!

The sum of the parts, my loves!

What should it smell like? Ummm, perhaps in a new thread so we don't hijack, yet again?

Weapon X is going over realllly well with the Gents, so the Gals need some equal time with the True Confessions....

The sum of the parts, my loves!

What should it smell like? Ummm, perhaps in a new thread so we don't hijack, yet again?

Weapon X is going over realllly well with the Gents, so the Gals need some equal time with the True Confessions....

Yes let us plot elsewhere. *rubs hands together* :(

Dolce Far Niente made me a B-nol girl :woohoonaner2gy:

I read the description and now I'm hungry! Is it super foody?

Does the combo of B-nol w/ EOW or A-nol have bette effect than just b-nol? Cause now it's between the Dolce Far Niente and Weapon X.....

True Confessions does work.....BUT you need to prepare yourself, because you may hear some things that you don't necessarily WANT to hear.....

Are we talking, "that dress makes you look fat" comments, or "ya know, I had this dream about you the other day, and...."

I read the description and now I'm hungry! Is it super foody?

Does the combo of B-nol w/ EOW or A-nol have bette effect than just b-nol? Cause now it's between the Dolce Far Niente and Weapon X.....

Did you read the whole review thread ? ...I just re-read it myself,and wow I am always amazed at how different people get different things ! Like I still get no coconut :D I bought a sample and then 5 bottles,over a few months time <4 left> this is not to brag,but to illustrate how much I like this one!

As far as effects,that is individual too! It really is :woohoonaner2gy: I have not tried Weapon X or True Confessions,so cannot help there.

Are we talking, "that dress makes you look fat" comments, or "ya know, I had this dream about you the other day, and...."

It could go either way, it depends on the person involved.

It could go either way, it depends on the person involved.

OH YEAH.....I have had both situations.....stuff you want to hear, and stuff where you are running from the room, screaming...."TMI, TMI, TMI !!!!!"

My experience with it was the latter.

I was told things about someone's sexual position preferences with his mate, and...other things I would just rather not re-live.

:(

:lol2:

Okay, I've always been curious ... what does TMI stand for????

Too much information

My experience with it was the latter.

I was told things about someone's sexual position preferences with his mate, and...other things I would just rather not re-live.

:banana058:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeK :alien_dance:

Okay,

just ordered OCCO sampler, sugared honeycomb, Weapon X, and LP original. yaay! Thanks guys!

Way to go! I think you'll love LP Original.....it is yummy.....

Okay,

just ordered OCCO sampler, sugared honeycomb, Weapon X, and LP original. yaay! Thanks guys!

Great choice! I so addicted to Sugared Honeycomb and I'm glad that it's a regular item. I get withdrawal symptoms if I don't use or sniff it every week .... eeek!

Weapon X is one my my FAVOURITE! I LOVE THE SCENT. It's very comforting for me... I feel much more opened up and it's easier for me to make conversations with other people. And I don't blab nonesense when I have it on, so it's a blessing that it works like a charm on me! Also, I'm a bit more talkative and brave when I have it on :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

i keep reading good things about this scent and yet there are no reviews!! Why oh why??? :P

i keep reading good things about this scent and yet there are no reviews!! Why oh why??? :P

Oh It's in the Love Potion Men's Forum Subforums-> Men's Pheromone Fragrance Reviews !!! Weapon X is for men but I've had GREAT results using it!! I JUST LOVE THE SCENT AND PHEROS in it :) Works for me! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co