Private Edition Labels

6 bottles of Tyvey's Purple Cupcake

(1 bottle Snowflake, 1 bottle Cherie)

Will invoice later when you guys are ready, or yes, you can buy a GC x 5 and write that it's for one of these PEs. (Good idea, Calii, thanks!) B)

Potion Master, I have just placed an order and I included a GCx5 for 1 bottle of Tyvey's Purple Cupcake. I will most probably order the new releases when they come out in a few days time. May be, those can be packed together. :goldfish5:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you won't have to scroll back to the other pages...

Here's what I have:

6 bottles of Lady Victoria's Sugar Kisses

(1 bottle for CheshireKitten, 1 bottle for Gaia, 1 bottle for Tyvey, 1 bottle for LadyV, 1 bottle for JOC, 1 bottle for MyDogDaisy)

6 bottles of Tyvey's Purple Cupcake

(1 bottle Snowflake, 1 bottle Cherie, 1 bottle for Invidiana, 1 bottle for Ravenwing)

6 bottles of Celrynnya's Hint of Danger

(1 bottle for Gaia, 1 bottle for Luna)

4 bottles of Brandy's Blushing Bride

(3 bottles for Ravenwing, 1 bottle Bumbob)

2 bottles of Tyvey's Coffee Cake (but I can make more of this one!)

(1 bottle for Calii, 1 bottle for Tyvey)

Making more for: Elizabeth OSP, Lady Victoria, Invidiana, and...?

3 bottles of ElizabethOSP's Hound Dog

(1 bottle for Luna, 1 bottle for Rinster?, 1 bottle ElizabethOSP)

Will invoice later when you guys are ready, or yes, you can buy a GC x 5 and write that it's for one of these PEs.

RE-POST!

I'll let everyone else describe their own, but since Celrynnya is hardly ever on the boards, I will post her description for you....

I'd like a soft, suede-like leather, and if possible I'd like a touch of blackberry as well. This scent it supposed to be evocative of my World of Warcraft rogue; sweet honey (like female musk), the sage sharpness for her poisons, the leather for her well-worn clothes, and lips stained by stolen blackberries. Sweet, cheeky, and a hint of danger. :lol:

Here's what I have:

(1 bottle for Luna, 1 bottle for Rinster?)

Will invoice later when you guys are ready, or yes, you can buy a GC x 5 and write that it's for one of these PEs.

Thanks, PM! I'll do the 5X gift certs and add it to my April sample order. It will probably be in a few days after I feed my paypal $.

RE-POST!

I'll let everyone else describe their own, but since Celrynnya is hardly ever on the boards, I will post her description for you....

Thank you PM, I love the inspiration but sage can be iffy on me. I'll still take the Purple Cupcake and Coffee Cake though. :lol:

Since I am planning to get bottles of Castle Crumble and A Regal Confection anyway, would it be possible to just invoice me for all 4 so you don't have to pay the Paypal fees twice?

Edited by Invidiana

Here's what I have:..................

(1 bottle for Luna, 1 bottle for Rinster?)

:10_small16::w00t::w00t: ACK! Is there one of mine left? I'd love to snag that if it's available! I'm planning on putting my order through on Friday or Saturday when my paycheck hits the bank. Is that kosher?

Edited by ElizabethOSP

:10_small16::w00t::w00t: ACK! Is there one of mine left? I'd love to snag that if it's available! I'm planning on putting my order through on Friday or Saturday when my paycheck hits the bank. Is that kosher?

LOL! Of course!

LOL! Of course!

OOOOOOOOHHH THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU MARA!!!! I'm going to have to restrain myself from crawling over the counter and accosting my postmaster when I go pick up the order that's on its way right now!!! But he will understand. He's a lovely man. Heeee!!! :angelstar-kaos058: :kyrii_green_jump: :10_small16:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

:bananajoy::):yeahthat: ACK! Is there one of mine left? I'd love to snag that if it's available! I'm planning on putting my order through on Friday or Saturday when my paycheck hits the bank. Is that kosher?

Mara - Can you please give mine to Elizabeth? It's her present to hubby and I'd feel bad taking it.

Mara - Can you please give mine to Elizabeth? It's her present to hubby and I'd feel bad taking it.

Hey rinster! Get one & enjoy the musky goodness!!! I'm going to end up with *4 bottles* --we're totally taken care of. I think Mara had already set one aside for you before I jumped in, and there was still one extra left for me. :bananajoy:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Hey rinster! Get one & enjoy the musky goodness!!! I'm going to end up with *4 bottles* --we're totally taken care of. I think Mara had already set one aside for you before I jumped in, and there was still one extra left for me. :D

Thank you, Elizabeth. You are very kind! :D

Sorry to be annoying--just wondering when we're going to get invoices for these?

Oh, I'm sorry Invidiana, I didn't realize you were waiting for an invoice. You can do it yourself (everyone else has been doing it this way) by just clicking on the Gift Cert button x5, and then writing in the item that you want.

Invoice sent, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

AD-ShellyBBB.jpg

Info on Shelly's latest invention: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=5627

An update on other PEs avail....still have on my shelf:

2 bottles Victoria's Sugar Kisses

3 bottles Tyvey's Purple Cupcake - 1 for Tyvey

11 bottles Tyvey's Coffee Cake (yup, I made more!)

4 bottles Celrynnya's Hint of Danger

1 bottle Elizabeth OSP's Hound Dog ElizabethOSP

1 bottle Shelly's Gettin' Fresh

also....not sure if these are still in the cart but I have them on the rack here in the studio:

1 bottle Jo Anna's Sweet Winter Chai

1 bottle Rosebud's Snuggle Cookie

4 bottles Christine's Yin Ylang - 1 for bruiseviolet

3 bottles Ann's Tea Party

3 bottles Beccah's Secret

I didn't see Christine's Yin Ylang in the cart! Can I get one please? :Dannaalterego:

Yes, Ma'am! :)

Do you want me to invoice you for it, or do you want to do the GCx5 thingy? Take your time in any case, will hold it for you.

They all sound amazing! I want them all!!! :Dannaalterego: What's Shelly's Gettin' Fresh like???

Hi Mara! Could I snag the last bottle of Mr. Matt & the Hound Dog, please? I just got a check from a client today, and the bank should clear it by Thurs., so I can place an order then...I'd like to participate in the ***massive clearance sale*** on the PEs, too! So, can I do GCx5 for this, and then GCx3 for any sales bottles, and put it all through the LPMP cart?

Thankyou for offering all this stuff up!!! :)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• 5 weeks later...

I realize this is a very late reply, bit I noticed that there was two of Lady V's Sugar Kisses still available...at least on May 16th!...if they are still available can I please snag them both? I love it so much, having pink in my veins and all! Let me know whenever you have a chance Mara please and I will do the gcx10 for them both! Thanks!

I realize this is a very late reply, bit I noticed that there was two of Lady V's Sugar Kisses still available...at least on May 16th!...if they are still available can I please snag them both? I love it so much, having pink in my veins and all! Let me know whenever you have a chance Mara please and I will do the gcx10 for them both! Thanks!

Oh, no, I'm sorry, they are all gone.

:Hug_emoticon:

I think everything that is still available in now in the cart, in the PE section.

Here: http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Private_Editions.html

Dangit! Well I feared I was too late anyway, thanks Mara!

I don't suppose you could make a PE for me that is eerily similar to Sugar Kisses? :(

You can make any changes to it that you want, I don't want to poach Lady V's beautiful idea and Lady Victoria if you object at all then please say so and I'll get out of your pink head!

She just did such an amazing job creating this and I am absolutely loving the softness of it :Hug_emoticon:

I don't suppose you could make a PE for me that is eerily similar to Sugar Kisses? :beggingpleasesmiley:

You can make any changes to it that you want, I don't want to poach Lady V's beautiful idea and Lady Victoria if you object at all then please say so and I'll get out of your pink head!

She just did such an amazing job creating this and I am absolutely loving the softness of it :D

LOL! Idon't mind! She captured everything perfectly!!! I wear this with everything, it's very layerable. Did you try it?

I don't suppose you could make a PE for me that is eerily similar to Sugar Kisses? :beggingpleasesmiley:

She just did such an amazing job creating this and I am absolutely loving the softness of it :D

LOL! No I don't mind at all. She did such a wonderful job, she captured my feelings in a bottle ~ I ove this one, have you tried it? I wear it with everything it's very layerable.

I was able to snag one bottle and I love it so much it's already gone...just a few precious drops left! You really did a great job thinking this one up Lady V and Mara blended it perfectly! It's so pink, which I am over the moon for, but you hit the nail when you said it was like a whisper. I love the softness and it wears for such a long time on me...I think this is my "scent personality" to the tee, I could accuse YOU of being in my pink head Lady V!!! :)

I was able to snag one bottle and I love it so much it's already gone...just a few precious drops left! You really did a great job thinking this one up Lady V and Mara blended it perfectly! It's so pink, which I am over the moon for, but you hit the nail when you said it was like a whisper. I love the softness and it wears for such a long time on me...I think this is my "scent personality" to the tee, I could accuse YOU of being in my pink head Lady V!!! :)

LOL, It wears on me all day too! I love it! OMG you went through a bottle already? OH WOW!

I love how it floats in the air.. so yummy!