Scent advice for TEDDY BB

Any suggestion as to what perfume goes with Teddy BB??? :w00t::):party: Anyone boosted their bottles with TEDDY BB????

I have a bottle of Sugared Forest boosted with the original (B/:w00t:, and I keep forgetting I want a bottle of Delicious Wood with Teddy BB. Personally I'd want a masculine scent but maybe someone else has tried something from the women's side of things.

I have not ordered Teddy BB yet,but it is definitely on my list !

I read what you are going to be using it for,and would suggest any scent you find soothing. I thought it would go perfect with Rosebud's Vanilla Maplewood,just as one example. Geez,there are soooo many :w00t:

I think you could boost it into anything you find soothing as well. Personally if I had a much larger bank account, I'd boost Mapacho or Dark Seductions 3 with it.

Thankyou Beccah, Bruiseviolet and everyone! :)

I have a bottle of Sugared Forest boosted with the original (B/:), and I keep forgetting I want a bottle of Delicious Wood with Teddy BB. Personally I'd want a masculine scent but maybe someone else has tried something from the women's side of things.

Yeh I think a masculine scent is a good idea :) I had B2 with Pendragon and LOVE IT. Will get a sample of sugared Forest and Delicious wood! :)

I thought it would go perfect with Rosebud's Vanilla Maplewood,just as one example. Geez,there are soooo many :)

I know right!! I find MANY scent SOOTHING :) So... it's really hard to choose what to go with Teddy BB! I had a sudden urge for vanilla recently... Is Rosebud's Vanilla Maplewood still available??? And i think i will be getting a sample of smokin Bun :):):)

If it were me I would get it in Masked Man!! So comforting! Thanks for the idea Bumbob! I would like to have this for bed and lounging about.

Oh I read SO MANY great reviews for masked man! I will have to get a sample for my next order!!! Can't wait to try it out! :)

Edited by bumbob

Yeh I think a masculine scent is a good idea I had B2 with Pendragon and LOVE IT. Will get a sample of sugared Forest and Delicious wood!

Delicious Wood is a PE so you can't order a sample.

What are the effects of Teddy BB, I'm interested in this one. Is this the one that helps with PMS or is that G2?

Personal effect straight away is SLEEP. I rmb my first time trying Teddy man... Very relaxing... I think itz good for people who have difficulty getting sleep!! Tyvey also mentioned that it helped with her back pain too! Quite cool!!! :P

Personal effect straight away is SLEEP. I rmb my first time trying Teddy man... Very relaxing... I think itz good for people who have difficulty getting sleep!! Tyvey also mentioned that it helped with her back pain too! Quite cool!!! :lol:

That's very interesting, well I don't need help going to sleep that's for sure. I can sleep anywhere. I'm sleepy right now.

What are the effects of Teddy BB, I'm interested in this one. Is this the one that helps with PMS or is that G2?

While the same components as B2, each maker balances the ingredients a bit differently.

This unisex blend has proven successful for a wide range of uses.

This blend was originally designed as a same sex attractant for men (under the Boy/Boy moniker). It encourages rapt attention and camaraderie between men without the confrontational macho aspects present in typical "alpha-male" phero blends that are geared towards conquering women, and is a fabulous party-vibe mood elevator too.

With the first ingredient boosted, (our current formula), we utilized this blend in our Teddy Man phero-enhanced fragrance for men. The "alpha-male-at-peace" pheromone seems to make females feel ultra-cuddly and relaxed, and this blend quickly became a favorite for straight guys too.

The comforting, placating and protective feeling women experience when exposed to this blend has also led to wide use amongst females. When worn by women or diffused in a room, it lends the impression of a calm male presence. Our female users have reported that applying it to their pillow or themselves before bed makes them feel more secure during sleep, and that when used within groups of women, it has a generally happily satisfied effect on the group - making them less likely to crave additional male attention. Female users also report an easing of PMS grouchiness when exposed to this blend. Ingredients: Androstadienone, dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate, androstanone, alpha-androstenol, androsterone.