TYVEY'S COFFEE CAKE

tyvey

Predictably perfect. I got mine boosted w/EoW so that may be affecting the scent. Mellow, creamy and not too sweet. The coffee is less prominent/'black' than in my Coco. Coffee Ice Cream PE for those familiar. Need another bottle.

Got mine this morning and I like it,but it is very light on me...I think it needs to age awhile.

Mind you I thought Pie In The Sky & Buns of Cinn were "light" the first time I tried them and now,well Wow B)

• 2 weeks later...

I just KNEW this would develop after sitting a bit :lol: ...this is a wonderfully delicous and uplifting coffee scent on me,mmmmm,has staying power too,been getting those yummy whiffs for several hours...and for someone who no longer drinks coffee but enjoys the smell this makes me happy :lol:

yah it still wears quite light on me - & mine has cops so boy do I know it! - but I like its filmy sweet veil. Given its notes I also expect it to deepen ! hm, I hope my hand "randomly" falls upon it in my blind grab tomorrow.

yah it still wears quite light on me - & mine has cops so boy do I know it! - but I like its filmy sweet veil. Given its notes I also expect it to deepen ! hm, I hope my hand "randomly" falls upon it in my blind grab tomorrow.

lol, we won't hold ya to it...

So Says the Queen of Inconsistency!

:) Got mine! Tyvey, I LOVE this!!! I am so totally nommable right now. :) It's sweet, cinnamony, sheer, and absolutely lovely! The coffee is subtle on me, and adds depth to the blend. This is going to get a LOT of wear in this neck-o-the-woods. Thankyou for sharing!!! :)

Mara does it again! :)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

YAY glad you like but believe me I can't take credit :) mine has deepened in just the couple weeks (?) I've had it, gotten a bit creamier and sweeter - I would bet you'll find the same...

You mean it's going to get...BETTER?!?!! 019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

YAY glad you like but believe me I can't take credit :) mine has deepened in just the couple weeks (?) I've had it, gotten a bit creamier and sweeter - I would bet you'll find the same...

You mean it's going to get...BETTER?!?!! 019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

Yeppers...I am wearing mine right now,and it seems to just evolve each time into...more :)

If I were to start my mornings like this every day I'd way about 5000 pounds. Luscious buttery coffee cake so real you can smell the cinnamon-sugar crumbles, white icing swirls ribbons of gooey cinnamon running through, dunked in a cup of robust coffee. It reminds me a lot of the cinnamon roll coffee K-Cups I have. YUM.

• 4 years later...

(I hope it's not bad to bump topics from nearly 4 years ago...? Please tell me if it is so I won't do it again)

This baby lasts and lasts! I slathered myself about 10 hours ago and can still smell it on my skin! It's such a rich scent. The coffee is very prominent when wet but takes more of a backseat during the dry down, which is mostly a delicious brown sugary-cinnamon on me. It's sweet and deep, and the throw seems to be large too. Someone about 6 feet away from me asked what smelled so yummy. Also, PSA if anyone needs an enabler, there's still one left on Etsy...

• 1 year later...

Oh my goodness I can't believe I never reviewed this before, and I own a bottle!

What I really like about it is how the creamy coffee undertone smooths out the whole thing, the cinnamon is there but it's tempered by that accord and so it's a spicy-sweet-creamy blending which is nice and cozy. I love to pair it with other coffee-based scents because it's so complimentary.