PHERO TIPS

Dolly

I am a newbie to pheros and i was wondering which is a good one to start with. I was thinking the alpha woman, since my hunny normally prefers a more agressive woman. I was also wondering if cuddle bunny might be good to start.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leather has a nice sexy alpha vixen vibe, if your guy prefers aggressive.

Leather is very nice! My personal fave!

For social situations, I also love Open Windows.....

What reaction are you looking for?

Second & third Dolly! I think Sexpionage will most definitely be up your alley as well.

Thanks for this post. Since I'm a new user, there's plenty of times I get discouraged when I feel that my newest pheros aren't working. But I hear so many GREAT stories about Cougar, but I have gotten absolutely NADA from it. Phero Girl has gotten some really odd hits (including being sat on by several male friends...?) but what I really wanted were Cougar style hits. Any dosage recommendations?

I also have...

Sample Size:

OCCO Blue Shield (2 of them)

Cuddle Bunny

Tabby

Thanks for this post. Since I'm a new user, there's plenty of times I get discouraged when I feel that my newest pheros aren't working. But I hear so many GREAT stories about Cougar, but I have gotten absolutely NADA from it. Phero Girl has gotten some really odd hits (including being sat on by several male friends...?) but what I really wanted were Cougar style hits. Any dosage recommendations?

I also have...

Sample Size:

OCCO Blue Shield (2 of them)

Cuddle Bunny

Tabby

Sounds like your male friends are reacting to the copulins and flirting with you by sitting on you....trying to get your attention, so to speak.....cops can sometimes cause strange reactions if you are wearing it in day-to-day situations where you would not be normally wanting a sexual response.....

You may just need to play with your Cougar dosages.....how old are you, and how/where/when are you wearing it? Is it unscented or scented, and what base is it in (DPG/Oil, Spray, CPS)? Where on your body are you applying it, and what type of responses are you hoping to get?

Give us some more info and we may be able to help you out and steer you in the right direction.....

Often the Cougar-style hits are related to more than just the use of the phero...additional congruence in the form of appearance and attitude are helpful as well. Many times if you're sending a particular chemical signature, but if a person looks at you and it doesn't add up in their mind then they might believe it's not coming from you at all.

Often the Cougar-style hits are related to more than just the use of the phero...additional congruence in the form of appearance and attitude are helpful as well. Many times if you're sending a particular chemical signature, but if a person looks at you and it doesn't add up in their mind then they might believe it's not coming from you at all.

I've found this to be so true as well!! I always try to be at least 50% of what I "want" to be with pheros. So, if I'm using Cougar I need to be half-way there in my attitude and mood, then I let the pheros take me home!! But, this also means that there might be some question in my mind as to hits...is it me or the pheros? I'm ok with that, since I see pheros as a kind of fun icing on the cake!!

AND, it's sort of a chicken and egg thing for me: Certain pheros, like Cougar and Leather, have self-effects for me, so the phero might be amping ME, and that's what people are responding to, not necessarily detecting or experiencing the phero itself.

Truth is, I don't know and I don't care!! LOL!! I just love wearing the scents and pheros!!

I've found this to be so true as well!! I always try to be at least 50% of what I "want" to be with pheros. So, if I'm using Cougar I need to be half-way there in my attitude and mood, then I let the pheros take me home!! But, this also means that there might be some question in my mind as to hits...is it me or the pheros? I'm ok with that, since I see pheros as a kind of fun icing on the cake!!

AND, it's sort of a chicken and egg thing for me: Certain pheros, like Cougar and Leather, have self-effects for me, so the phero might be amping ME, and that's what people are responding to, not necessarily detecting or experiencing the phero itself.

Truth is, I don't know and I don't care!! LOL!! I just love wearing the scents and pheros!!

If it works, then WORK IT!

Yep, I tend to see them as "personality enhancers" as much as whatever effect they have on other people. If you're in the proper mindset as a result of the influence of the pheromone, or you've psyched yourself up to it, then it's going to be that much more effective. Or, in some cases, it merely amplifies your natural aura to where everyone can "hear" it, so to speak (as we know Dolly and Shelly feel this way about Leather).

Q thinks BAM! on me is: "You, only much more obvious, as you are not particularly obvious on your own...you've got layers and you're reserved. But you're just so much more you when you wear it."

And I said, "So it makes it easy for you, then?"

:)

LOL - ok - don't pass out ladies -BUT...

We all know I love Cougar and Leather...and now that PP is back I could not be happier. I do use OW at work a lot and have used H&S when I need to have tough conversations that need delicate navigations - works like a champ. I use BI now that I have a reason to - and DAYUM that is fun. (First time out on that - forgot it was on - got completely mauled in a rather unusual place and time. Nuff said.)

But the HSF way does NOT in any way respond to Cougar. It's like the anti-phero. He's in health care so he's constantly alert to feelings, reactions, and is very touchy feely. So I thought WTH - Cougar is way not working. Oddly enough Leather was rocking it? I guess work around a lot of women in charge and that one works for you...? Go figure. I had Leather on one night when dressed up to go out for dinner and he just looked at me all starry and said - "Ok Rock Star- let's go confuse people in public why someone this hot is out with me." Sweet. Not true but sweet.

I did my reading, decided to try the Sexology UN - since it's EST plus BNOL plus Cops to see if it would be a better fit. Out of the ball park home run. Long conversations, snuggles on the couch, hair brushed, coffee waiting for me on the counter when I get out of the shower, and I still get chased around the house. It's like it drops down barriers to conversation that needed to be had and makes it safe but still keeps things sexy and warm...once again proving the lovely Ail is brilliant. It's not that this might not have happened otherwise - but anything that may tip a tough conversation to something that is healthy and growing rather confrontational is a gift in my book. Get a back rub out of it - BONUS.

I am planning on breaking out the Sexpionage on him next weekend. I am warning him first. He hates the smell of cheese before full dry down and that's some fierce cheese.

And now the Cougar is reserved for non-HSF times...

It's like it drops down barriers to conversation that needed to be had and makes it safe but still keeps things sexy and warm...once again proving the lovely Ail is brilliant.

That's an apt assessment of it, the b-nol really helps with bringing down barriers and the EST and cops reinforces the womanly aspect which would make someone feel secure in regards to being emotionally vulnerable, I think. It encourages sex with emotional honesty, which tends to be very intense but so gratifying from a "soul" aspect as well as the others which are satisfied. :)

That's an apt assessment of it, the b-nol really helps with bringing down barriers and the EST and cops reinforces the womanly aspect which would make someone feel secure in regards to being emotionally vulnerable, I think. It encourages sex with emotional honesty, which tends to be very intense but so gratifying from a "soul" aspect as well as the others which are satisfied. :)

And see, with my man, Sexology was hit or miss....sometimes good, sometimes "meh", and sometimes really ugly......never could gauge what the reaction would be......I can only get good reactions out of him with Est if it is tempered with something more dominant.....like it is in Leather or BI......

It encourages sex with emotional honesty, which tends to be very intense but so gratifying from a "soul" aspect as well as the others which are satisfied. :)

And that - my darling Luna is incredibly true. I kept reading your posts about BNol in this respect and had thought - MEH - maybe for sweetness - but not so much for me. Just needed the right man I guess.

And see, with my man, Sexology was hit or miss....sometimes good, sometimes "meh", and sometimes really ugly......never could gauge what the reaction would be......I can only get good reactions out of him with Est if it is tempered with something more dominant.....like it is in Leather or BI......

See I tend to think it's because he knows you to be a dominant personality so the EST confuses him to a certain degree, maybe? Q is the type of person who ultimately has to be in command (not only because he's a Scorpio but I do think that's a big part of it) so me giving off this vibe of comfort and support and willingness to let him lead is what he wants and needs (even if he didn't entirely know it before). But some relationships are the complete inverse of that, so it wouldn't tweak the chemistry properly.

And that - my darling Luna is incredibly true. I kept reading your posts about BNol in this respect and had thought - MEH - maybe for sweetness - but not so much for me. Just needed the right man I guess.

The right man and the right situation. :)

See I tend to think it's because he knows you to be a dominant personality so the EST confuses him to a certain degree, maybe? Q is the type of person who ultimately has to be in command (not only because he's a Scorpio but I do think that's a big part of it) so me giving off this vibe of comfort and support and willingness to let him lead is what he wants and needs (even if he didn't entirely know it before). But some relationships are the complete inverse of that, so it wouldn't tweak the chemistry properly.

Yeah, that's what I think as well....it is all about congruence......

Awesome posts today ladies ~!!! ...reinforces all my beliefs and many of my experiences.Pheros enhance what you chose to put out there,and what works for one situation and/or person and dosage is not going to work for all.Which,imo,is as it should be.

Cougar,for instance,works best for me in oil,about half strength,or slatered in 1/3 <scented Cougar> strength.I have an outgoing personality anyway,but this puts me in hip swinging mode when walking away from someone I know is watching :P I cannot wait to try Popularity Potion !!!!!!!

Oh and BI,does exactly what it is supposed to do,at least with my SP...consistently :)

Awesome posts today ladies ~!!! ...reinforces all my beliefs and many of my experiences.Pheros enhance what you chose to put out there,and what works for one situation and/or person and dosage is not going to work for all.Which,imo,is as it should be.

Cougar,for instance,works best for me in oil,about half strength,or slatered in 1/3 <scented Cougar> strength.I have an outgoing personality anyway,but this puts me in hip swinging mode when walking away from someone I know is watching :lol: I cannot wait to try Popularity Potion !!!!!!!

Oh and BI,does exactly what it is supposed to do,at least with my SP...consistently :lol:

I know you'll love PP. I do the best with PP in the scented carrier @ the phero enhanced strength. I can literally bathe TT in it & he never gets an adverse reaction??? IDK people often think he's a retired Rams player anyway, so maybe that's why? Hmm, thinking about getting a bottle of PP boosted Tangy Ylang...

I like aggressive. :) i am also looking for a snuggly man. I also work in a mainly female environment. The only man is my boss. ick! so is there something really good for melding well with the girls? I am an aggressive woman to start off with.

I like aggressive. :) i am also looking for a snuggly man. I also work in a mainly female environment. The only man is my boss. ick! so is there something really good for melding well with the girls? I am an aggressive woman to start off with.

I get good reactions from females with Open Windows, Treasured Hearts, and Cougar......

My man is already pretty snuggly, so if I increased his snuggliness, I would probably have to peel him off of me.....BI and Leather both work well with him.....also LAM or a LAM/BAM combo.....and OCCO is "da bomb" for playtime!!

so is there something really good for melding well with the girls? I am an aggressive woman to start off with.

I am too, and from my personal experience I'd probably most recommend Treasured Hearts. I've found it brilliantly takes the envy/jealousy edge off women and makes them more open, receptive, warm.

Though I haven't (yet) had the effects others have, or that are intended, with Popularity Potion, it sounds like that would be good too.

PP is good for around women, so is G2, although in a professional environment I would probably go with B2. B2 seems to put crabby women more @ ease.

so is there something really good for melding well with the girls? I am an aggressive woman to start off with.

I have had great results around women with Lace...how did Garland & Lace work for you?

Also have had good vibes with Heart & Soul,this was in a beta spray with Midnight Cravings as carrier,lots of compliments on that one,it was spritzed in my hair...forgot I had it :)

• 1 year later...

Ladies (and gentlemen)...I am very new to this whole thing. I was introduced to it by a friend and tried a sampling when I was away on business last week...all to good results (especially the Shark Whisperer to diffuse a very difficult situation).

Here is my question: There is a certain lady that I would enjoy spending more time with and don't know what to start with. I know what I don't want (that's half the battle, right?), but figuring out what I do want is the difficult part. She is witty and smart and we spend hours talking. What would help move it from "great conversation" to something a bit more (to start)? Here is another part of the conundrum...she is knowledgeable about all this stuff and I don't want to look (smell?) like I'm trying to manipulate or anything...I'm not. Sometimes, I just get a bit shy and tongue tied...phone conversation is great but in person I sometimes I get a bit shy. So, maybe what would help is something to help me with feeling more confident as much as anything else.

Anyway, maybe a bit too much TMI, but this is all very new to me and I do want to learn as much as possible. I find it fascinating. I went from a skeptic to believing in a short period of time.

I think Intellectual Man would be helpful in that regard, but also perhaps Charisma or MVP. They would give off an attractant vibe without being overly sexual.

Oh Mark, if you think that's TMI, some of *our*TMis are going to flip you out. :D Welcome. I will say that the unphero scents here can be at least as powerful as pheros; if you find something that resonates with you and makes you feel confident, make sure to use it too!

• 7 months later...

Okay, I've tried out 3 blends now with pheros. Happy Water - it's very nice, and I know it's just supposed to be mood elevating, but I haven't really noticed much (though I do like the scent).

The next two I wore in social situations with available single guys around. Zip. Nada. Nothing. I tried out the Sneaky Clean w/Super Sexy and Cougar (with the cougar blend of course). I'm serious, I didn't notice anything. I wonder if I'm just not meant to get attention or anything. For people familiar with TAL oils (magickal oils) - I've tried pretty much every single love blend they have with no noticeable effects where I could say "yep, that's the oil at work"... and so when I found LPMP with pheromones, I thought, okay let's give this a shot. Still nothing. =\ Am I doing something wrong?

I wonder if I am applying enough, however, I also don't want to reek of way too much perfume so I'm a bit scared to use a lot of fragrance w/pheros.

Opinions?

Well, first of all, some people are "non-responders", and get no self effects.....ever. I am not one of those people, thankfully.

Secondly, you may not have found your correct dosage yet. Each person and each blend is different, and it sometimes takes a bit of tweaking to get it right. I am a long-time user (approx 10 yrs now) . One main thing I learned is to never judge a blend on its first time out. Try applying more, or applying less......if you OD, you will get the opposite effect that you want (we call that "ghosting" or simply feeling like you are invisible). If you are worried about applying too much scent, try one of the unscented blends or one of the ones with a light fragrance (like LAM/BAM).

Third, and most importantly, pheros help, but they cannot work miracles. We talk a lot here about congruence. You must act the part. In other words, if you slather on a bunch of pheros, but sit in the corner all night, or act shy, not making eye contact or talking to anyone, etc, they are still most likely not going to approach you. Pheros are not going to make someone approach you out of the blue, sweep you into a mad embrace, and slather you with kisses (though, it would be nice....LOL). Just as we have told other people, if someone is truly not attracted to you, pheros will not change that. They can tip the scales in your favor, but they can't do all the work for you.

Keep trying and good luck!!!

Okay, I've tried out 3 blends now with pheros. Happy Water - it's very nice, and I know it's just supposed to be mood elevating, but I haven't really noticed much (though I do like the scent).

The next two I wore in social situations with available single guys around. Zip. Nada. Nothing. I tried out the Sneaky Clean w/Super Sexy and Cougar (with the cougar blend of course). I'm serious, I didn't notice anything. I wonder if I'm just not meant to get attention or anything. For people familiar with TAL oils (magickal oils) - I've tried pretty much every single love blend they have with no noticeable effects where I could say "yep, that's the oil at work"... and so when I found LPMP with pheromones, I thought, okay let's give this a shot. Still nothing. =\ Am I doing something wrong?

I wonder if I am applying enough, however, I also don't want to reek of way too much perfume so I'm a bit scared to use a lot of fragrance w/pheros.

Opinions?

I would say that you need to work on visualizing your desired outcome along with the oils, & yes this applies to LPs as well. A lot of people have success with ritual oils without needing to consciously fix the desired outcome in their minds, but that is usually because they naturally do this. I have a lot of success with them, but when I was little adults used to tease me saying things "you've got a one track mind..." On the other hand you can't keep fixating on what the oils & pheromones are supposed to do the whole entire time you're wearing them. It's like trying to bake a cake & opening the oven every 5 minutes; that cake is not going to turn out! Dolly says it best; "set it & forget it." Apply your pheromones/spell oils at the beginning of the evening & then forget you have them on. When you get home you can go over your evening with a fine tooth comb to see if they worked or not.

Pheros are not going to make someone approach you out of the blue, sweep you into a mad embrace, and slather you with kisses (though, it would be nice....LOL).

Well, they have worked that way for me before...but my personality is more of a Dolly/Shelly type extrovert ;)

Well, they have worked that way for me before...but my personality is more of a Dolly/Shelly type extrovert ;)

Yeah, your personality plus your other "assets" probably had the most to do with that!!

Okay, thanks for the tips. I think I don't visualize enough about my desired outcome - I try to put them (ritual oils) on and forget it. Well, I do, but I guess I don't do it strongly or focused enough. My approach to guys is kind of laid back though (I will ALWAYS be successful in making male friends, but that's where it tends to completely stop - I'm one of those girls who's always surrounded by guys, but it's because I joke around and talk geeky to them... and they end up as friends 99% of the time) so I wonder if that affects how the oils work on me.

As for the pheromones, I admit I'm totally scared of being a giant ball of scent, so I wouldn't be surprised if I totally under-apply. I am curious about LAM, but it looks like I can only get them as a set of samples or a bottle? I really wanted to try out Orchid Rose, but none of the other scents seem to appeal to me. =\

Is there a reason why most scents w/pheros are heavily sweet/floral/spicy? I really like light green scents (Nymph, omg!) and thought what if I get that with say... super sexy? Does it not work?

Is there a reason why most scents w/pheros are heavily sweet/floral/spicy? I really like light green scents (Nymph, omg!) and thought what if I get that with say... super sexy? Does it not work?

Because they provide the best cover for the mixes, especially when it comes to copulins. It's not that another kind of scent wouldn't work, necessarily, just that you would likely experience bleedthrough with a lighter scent.

I'm one of those girls who's always surrounded by guys, but it's because I joke around and talk geeky to them... and they end up as friends 99% of the time) so I wonder if that affects how the oils work on me.

A non phero tip since this jumped out at me... I am that way, too. But you gotta throw in that one thing that reminds them that you're not one of the boys, whatever that may be for you. With the right verbal and/or nonverbal cues, they go from thinking you're "one of the guys" to "Hey! That girl is awesome!" Then throw in the right phero...magic!!!

A non phero tip since this jumped out at me... I am that way, too. But you gotta throw in that one thing that reminds them that you're not one of the boys, whatever that may be for you. With the right verbal and/or nonverbal cues, they go from thinking you're "one of the guys" to "Hey! That girl is awesome!" Then throw in the right phero...magic!!!

Lol, I'm horrible at this. XD I have had SEVERAL of my male friends say to me "No offence, but you're one of the guys." or "You're like (another girl who's treated like a guy), we can say whatever around you two." It's almost like I don't know HOW to act feminime. On that note, I've had a LOT of male friends tell me I even ACT like a guy (speech, and even MANNERISMS and PERSONALITY). It's almost like... so how do I get around those handicaps? lol.

Luna: I noticed the beta testing part of the site where we can get pheromones lightly scented? Which ones have the least offensive odour? I know to stay away from say... pure copulins, but I don't know much about the other blends in terms of having an unpleasant scent.

My first real Eureka moment with pheros with the hubbs was Girly Twirly, got up in the morning did a few chores around the house, dabbed on some Girly Twirly from my little sample, kinda forgot about it and then hopped back into bed for a snuggle. He wrapped his arms about me like usual and sleepily snuzzled into my neck a little, then good grief it was like wham bam good morning maam!

Darn thing had sold out before I could nab a bottle. But other things work just as well now I've had time to dabble...