PHERO TIPS

Dolly

Luna: I noticed the beta testing part of the site where we can get pheromones lightly scented? Which ones have the least offensive odour? I know to stay away from say... pure copulins, but I don't know much about the other blends in terms of having an unpleasant scent.

Generally the mixes which are social/work blends, the ones which have the least amount of cops or none at all.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Lace brings out my flirty feminine side....and don't get a strong smell from it at all :) I would say try a sample of Red Lace, it is spicy,but not as strong as LP Red.

Lace should boost into anything. Then again,everyone perceives phero smells differently,and sometimes wildy !!

Lol, I'm horrible at this. XD I have had SEVERAL of my male friends say to me "No offence, but you're one of the guys." or "You're like (another girl who's treated like a guy), we can say whatever around you two." It's almost like I don't know HOW to act feminime. On that note, I've had a LOT of male friends tell me I even ACT like a guy (speech, and even MANNERISMS and PERSONALITY). It's almost like... so how do I get around those handicaps? lol.

I may have worded it wacky, The one thing that makes you feel girly. Because when you feel it inside, it shows on the outside.

I agree with Calii. Lace is good for self effects, as is La Femme Mystere. (Great, confident femme fatale self effects with that one!), and Bang! But Bang! has cops and definiitely smells of it.

Okay, I've got sneaky clean w/super sexy... the scent is okay, but not "me". I've got quite a few other samples on the way:

Blissfull Caress w/Alpha-Androstenol

Breathe into Me w/Alpha-Androstenol

Stealing Heaven w/Open Windows

Darling Catalina w/ Popularity Potion

Goddess of the Blue Moon w/La Femme Mystere

Lap of Luxury w/Swimming with Sharks

Samples I have:

Sneaky Clean w/Super Sexy

Happy Water w/ alpha-androstenol

Cougar Potion w/ Stone cougar

It looks like I have a good selection to test out, though I realized - I don't have anything that has copulins in it do I? (Or does Stone Cougar have it? I don't know..)

Would La Femme Mystere or Super Sexy work fine in a lighter citrusy/floral perfume? Those don't have copulins right? So they don't smell bad on thie own?

I looked at Red Lace but those fragrance notes don't seem like something I'd like. =\

BlueBear: a ha haa. Yeah I think that is part of my problem. :x I don't feel very girly, ever. And put me around guys, and I go into my alpha-male mode which is worse. >_< Last night was the best (worst?) example. There's this younger guy who had been sort of flirty with me (he kept calling me "beautiful" lol) - big and very muscular blonde. We start talking about the Batman movie and Bane and he goes "Yeah, Tom Hardy was only 200lbs." and he got on to talking about how he was 217lbs... and I go into my super I-have-to-show-I'm-as-tough mode and go, well I'm 227lbs! He's totally confused and going "how are you 227??" (I'm in the heavy-but-not-fat category due to a stupid amount of muscle on me) So I get up and tell him to punch me in the stomach to show how muscular I am too. LOL. I'm pretty hopeless. XD

I think Goddess of the Blue Moon will be up your alley scent-wise, & that is definitely a super femme blend in there. As to your other problem, you can still be a tomboy & get guys. I suggest instead of telling him to punch you in the stomach next time, you should challenge him to a wrestling match. You have to understand; it is ingrained in (properly raised) men that they shouldn't hit women. Wrestling is a sexy alternative that gives him the opportunity to get touch you, silly girl. You also need to learn how to flirt. The easiest way is to flirt with men you're not attracted to, complementing them, laughing excessively at their jokes, etc.. Just do it until it becomes natural to you.

LOL. I still need to learn to NOT be a tomboy, I know. And you got it too, I don't flirt very well, if at all. Actually, unless the guy is over the top, I'm also ridiculously dense and don't realize they're flirting with me.

Goddess of the Blue Moon does sound very much like something I'd like. Have I mentioned how much I love Bamboo and very fresh crisp (but not sweet) greens? So I'm hoping to land a scent I really like, and if it already comes with pheromones, great!

LOL. I still need to learn to NOT be a tomboy, I know. And you got it too, I don't flirt very well, if at all. Actually, unless the guy is over the top, I'm also ridiculously dense and don't realize they're flirting with me.

Goddess of the Blue Moon does sound very much like something I'd like. Have I mentioned how much I love Bamboo and very fresh crisp (but not sweet) greens? So I'm hoping to land a scent I really like, and if it already comes with pheromones, great!

You should like Blue Moon, lotus is a very clean floral. The thing when it comes to flirting is that you have to go in with the mindset that it's a healthy way to reinforce your market appeal. I am a natural flirt & I forget how hard it can be for people who aren't into it, to get the hang of it. The easiest way to start is to smile more, then move up to making more eye contact, but smiling is the most important.

You should like Blue Moon, lotus is a very clean floral. The thing when it comes to flirting is that you have to go in with the mindset that it's a healthy way to reinforce your market appeal. I am a natural flirt & I forget how hard it can be for people who aren't into it, to get the hang of it. The easiest way to start is to smile more, then move up to making more eye contact, but smiling is the most important.

LOL, I do that! Actually at work this is the opinion I usually get from workplace friends: If I didn't know your personality, I'd think you're a cougar after all the young boys. XD It's true, I'm turning 35, and I hang out with the boys at work 21-28. And if a new guy pops in? I usually chat them up.

I totally get where you are coming from Maiea. Guys my age seem to treat me as "one of the guys" as well, and I can make friends with them easily but somehow it seems harder to get more than that. They just don't "see me that way". Even when I put it right under their noses. Older guys however - well they just want to skip the friendship part altogether and move straight to the "more" part! It might be to do with the age of the guys you are going for?

I totally get where you are coming from Maiea. Guys my age seem to treat me as "one of the guys" as well, and I can make friends with them easily but somehow it seems harder to get more than that. They just don't "see me that way". Even when I put it right under their noses. Older guys however - well they just want to skip the friendship part altogether and move straight to the "more" part! It might be to do with the age of the guys you are going for?

Very very possible. Somehow though, I don't run into single guys my age so much? The onyl one I know of is my old guy friend from high school! lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I was wondering anyone has experienced a "warm up time" to when a specific blend starts showing results?

I ask, as over on PT people are noticing one new product (AD's L2K) takes up to 2 hours to start showing results and was wondering about the blends here - like PM and True Confessions - as I look at adding some to my next order.

(yes, I know that personal chemistry can have a big effect on that). Any insights would be welcome.

Hmmm...It's hard to say because I, for the most part, don't even encounter people within the first hour of wearing them.(I phero and scent before dressing.) That said, a couple of times, I've put on a LAM or Cougar potion (something non-smelly) in the bathroom at work and went out and had hits right away.

I get self-effects almost instantly :) Have seen almost instant *hits* as far as attention,reactions,smiles, flirtatious behavior to suggestive glances and talk,it depends soooo very much on your own attitude. I don't understand the 1-2 hour effect,would not be for me at all,maybe I just have not paid attention!...then again I am a strong believer in the scent memory association,ie, my SP associates Mara's Rocket Fuel 2 with playtime,always :P .

My best advice is to experiment,have fun with it and have fun with yourself,you will find things happen when you don't look for them ! ...btw ,welcome here :)

I get self-effects almost instantly :) Have seen almost instant *hits* as far as attention,reactions,smiles, flirtatious behavior to suggestive glances and talk,it depends soooo very much on your own attitude. I don't understand the 1-2 hour effect,would not be for me at all,maybe I just have not paid attention!...then again I am a strong believer in the scent memory association,ie, my SP associates Mara's Rocket Fuel 2 with playtime,always :P .

Results within moments here......maybe we are just a couple of "fast women" Calii.....LOL :Emoticons0424:

Hello,

I was wondering anyone has experienced a "warm up time" to when a specific blend starts showing results?

I ask, as over on PT people are noticing one new product (AD's L2K) takes up to 2 hours to start showing results and was wondering about the blends here - like PM and True Confessions - as I look at adding some to my next order.

(yes, I know that personal chemistry can have a big effect on that). Any insights would be welcome.

Depends on the base, alcohol definitely has the fastest diffusion & fastest hits, imo. Also depends on the blend, some blends are more serious, so it may take longer to see results, but that doesn't mean they work any slower. Also, this is also going to depend largely on the person wearing them. Pheromones only work as well as the person wearing them, can work them.

I think possibly the effect of pheromones changes over the wear. Like the kind of reaction you could expect immediately is different to the one hour mark, two hour mark, etc. So for some blends like L2K the particular reaction at the one or two hour mark might be more of note or stronger for some reason. I don't think this is the case with most blends, but it may be for some of them.

• 4 weeks later...

I find that it depends how much body heat I am diffusing. I use oil pheros and find they work just like those essential oil diffusers you can buy at the Body Shop and other such locations: the heat warms the oil and disperses it hence IMHO oil-based pheros only really disperse thus producing hits, if I generate heat.

This is why oil is great for bedroom antics, the more heat you build up, the more pheros you disperse, so the pheros seem to work in tandem with the oooh-lala.

On a very cold day I find that oils will not work that optimally for this reason.

In summer I can put on an oil based phero and get instant hits precisely because I'm warm and like a scented candle just oozing pheros. On an average day I find that it takes 1-2 hours for my body to have produced enough heat for the pheros to start swirling around me.

I don't own many silicone pheros, because I prefer oil and find oil pheros disperse better and longer, so I really cannot comment.

I own very few alcohol pheros but have found that the effects are very fast with alcohol and indeed sillage does go further however my issue with alcohol was a) it often irritates my skin B) you need to know exactly how much to use or you can have OTT effects which actually can be detrimental to one's desired intent.

I find the best testing place for pheros has been places where I do a lot of physical activity, largely my gym, because as I work, get heated up and sweat that really pushes out the pheros. I also find a very good place to wear pheros, apart from the chest area, if you're wearing a sleeveless t shirt is slightly below the armpits, because the heat and sweaty (ew) nature of that region, lends well to dispersing the pheros.

I find that cops are an instant "Wow" for me. (self effects wise, but if they work instatnly for me, then i assume it's true for those around me) I haven't noticed it takes any amount of time for the pheros to meld with my skin or anything. So I guess my experience would be as soon as applied. I do have to re apply some though, like SS4W after about 6 hours for a boost. I find that cops hang around the longest.

All of my pheros except Sexpionage and BI are in alcohol or silicone/Alcohol. I need diffusion in this Northwest climate

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Thank you Dolly for the advice and thanks for everyone else who chimed in with help...I am totally new to the use of human attractants, but I have seen animals react to similar stimulants for years. I was an exotic animal handler for years and we would use different scent molecule ampoules to help influence our animals moods. For example on vet visit days we would use relaxing mixes and when we had visitors to impress we would use some that helped induce playfulness :-)

I know the power of pheros...just never thought I would be using them...and I have heard Such amazing reviews about the scents alone I am just excited to start my new search for my signature scent :-)

You're very welcome! And welcome to the forum!!!

• 1 year later...

Another newbie popping in to say thank you, Dolly, for starting this thread. I spent a good week here just reading before I joined this forum and your posts (and those of many others :) ) have been so helpful in averting a lot of mistakes I very likely would have made. This helps me skip ahead to new mistakes I am sure to make in the future. lol

Another newbie popping in to say thank you, Dolly, for starting this thread. I spent a good week here just reading before I joined this forum and your posts (and those of many others :) ) have been so helpful in averting a lot of mistakes I very likely would have made. This helps me skip ahead to new mistakes I am sure to make in the future. lol

You're very welcome, hun! And welcome to the forum too!

I do what I do for precisely that reason.....to assist new users......when I started, women who used pheros were few and far between.