Rec'd order processing email - then nuffin'

Lyric

Dear Mara,

Thank you for my Easter card - very sweet of you! and for the Girly Twirly it's been very very good to me. :D

I'm writing to you about my Cuddle Bunny order. I rec'd the email that my order was being processed (that was on April 11th) but I haven't heard anything else about it. Could you tell me if its still there with you and when can I have it in my hot wittle hands? :wacko:

Thanks again for everything!

Many blessings to you...

-Lyric

Edited by Lyric

Dear Mara,

Thank you for my Easter card - very sweet of you! and for the Girly Twirly it's been very very good to me. :D

I'm writing to you about my Cuddle Bunny order. I rec'd the email that my order was being processed (that was on April 11th) but I haven't heard anything else about it. Could you tell me if its still there with you and when can I have it in my hot wittle hands? :wacko:

Thanks again for everything!

Many blessings to you...

-Lyric

Hi Lyric,

Whew, that was a tough one. I finally found your order, but it took me quite a while. Please read this, thanks.: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.p...ost&p=40393

Lyric, your order is in the queue and right on schedule. You ordered a special item (not straight off the rack) that needs to be created especially for you. While many times it's faster, our posted turn around time is two weeks from order to delivery at your door, and for items made special just for the customer, it can be up to 3 weeks. Your item should be in the mail to you within the next 2 days, and to your door within our posted turn around time. Ok?

Hi Lyric,

Whew, that was a tough one. I finally found your order, but it took me quite a while. Please read this, thanks.: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.p...ost&p=40393

Lyric, your order is in the queue and right on schedule. You ordered a special item (not straight off the rack) that needs to be created especially for you. While many times it's faster, our posted turn around time is two weeks from order to delivery at your door, and for items made special just for the customer, it can be up to 3 weeks. Your item should be in the mail to you within the next 2 days, and to your door within our posted turn around time. Ok?

^_^ My bad! I did not know that "my precious" was a special item. But you see - that's what happens when you make good stuff. People like me get all impatient and such. Sorry for the trouble.

Much love to ya!!!

-Lyric

Gricel (Marita) Schultze