JOC

UN Swimming With Sharks

My partner uses SWS at work and it helps a lot. The people he works with are pretty negative and ignorant, so anything that helps in any way is very special indeed. When he wears it, they actually let him speak and they do listen. Now getting them to HEAR and remember is another matter, but still, SWS has left us quite impressed!

I personally never really resonated with SWS but my boyfriend would probably love to have a bucketful available at all times. Since he started wearing this (approx.. 2 1/2 years ago) he has been promoted several times and given many job opportunities that other workers have not been given. His coworkers love him and he has consistently impressed many higher ups; not that these things wouldn't or couldn't happen on their own, but there is definitely a noticeable edge when he wears this phero.

I wear this or Un Dominance to work as a middle Manager. It works. It's a staple for me.

I've come to notice and appreciate the slightly more attentive service this seems to get me when I go from wearing this to work to running errands or getting a drink in the evening. People seem to "hop to it" a bit more.

Sometimes, when meeting people after work, I just add an OCCO to my chest to femme it up a bit. At other times I've just sprayed on some DHEAS.

My partner is surviving a lot of nuisance behavior from his new boss to the point himself and his counterparts have a pact to leave the company together if the situation gets anymore ridiculous. His future plans with the company have also changed due to the installment of this new boss, so this is quite the shift if he quits this company he's been with for nearly 2 decades. I work near his division and would feel the impact if he left.

I have told a few friends about my pheromone use, but I'm too shy to show him SWS. His boss is arriving tomorrow. I have this unscented product in oil, never opened. I wouldn't necessarily bank on SWS to be a pivot point, but I've experienced pheromones making an impact if the opportunity is just right. What do you guys think?

Yes! I'm new to phero's compared to most of you, but we have UN SWS, Winner, just my man the Art of War, and myself Phero Charged Money Potion, and I know we have a few large samples around here. I just wore it to the bank, (also had cops on though), and got pulled out of line to do my deposit and the banker followed me outside with his card and said he wanted to be my favorite banker. Of course it wasn't all SWS, but every bit counts. I make my man wear it all the time and he's been getting a lot more work. He doesn't speak up for himself too much or engage in any competition, but I think the SWS is doing these things for him. Put it on him yourself, on his wrists, tell him that it's for good luck.

Yes! I'm new to phero's compared to most of you, but we have UN SWS, Winner, just my man the Art of War, and myself Phero Charged Money Potion, and I know we have a few large samples around here. I just wore it to the bank, (also had cops on though), and got pulled out of line to do my deposit and the banker followed me outside with his card and said he wanted to be my favorite banker. Of course it wasn't all SWS, but every bit counts. I make my man wear it all the time and he's been getting a lot more work. He doesn't speak up for himself too much or engage in any competition, but I think the SWS is doing these things for him. Put it on him yourself, on his wrists, tell him that it's for good luck.

Cops for sure. Bur, could be the combo. I could see that appealung to a banker. Lol

My partner is willing to try it! :o I'm anticipating his experience... I've never tried this pheromone blend before.

I didn't sell it too hard. He's a "see it to believe it" kind of person, which is great because I know LPMP always delivers.

Since we work in the same space, I wonder if I'll respond to SWS the same ?

Edited by Ivysaur

My partner is willing to try it! :o I'm anticipating his experience... I've never tried this pheromone blend before.

I didn't sell it too hard. He's a "see it to believe it" kind of person, which is great because I know LPMP always delivers.

Since we work in the same space, I wonder if I'll respond to SWS the same as most others will

I'm excited to see how this goes. My man is also a factual kind of guy, and i know he does all kinds of things to humor me, but he hasn't gone to work without some kind of SWS on for a month now.

Since we work in the same space, I wonder if I'll respond to SWS the same ?

I love this blend but it took sometime for me to really appreciate it.

Its subtle most of the time. Not to mention I get no selfies from it.

Though I can attest to noticable (to me) hits after a period of testing specifically at work with the same people over & over. Wearing it, not wearing it and wearing other blends. Its a winner.

My partner didn't have a chance to wear SWS in a conversation with his boss, but he did have meetings with his team and various tasks he wanted to get done that day. He claims "it takes a lot of anything to affect me," but his report to me after work says otherwise :001_302:

He was more productive and in a groove than usual, let small errors roll off his back, and just kept his day moving. While he was listing to me the number of projects he completed, I had to keep back a chuckle and from asking, "you really don't think SWS affected you at all?" :smiley-laughing024:

I'm glad it's so subtle. SWS is a winner :hi5:

My partner didn't have a chance to wear SWS in a conversation with his boss, but he did have meetings with his team and various tasks he wanted to get done that day. He claims "it takes a lot of anything to affect me," but his report to me after work says otherwise :001_302:

He was more productive and in a groove than usual, let small errors roll off his back, and just kept his day moving. While he was listing to me the number of projects he completed, I had to keep back a chuckle and from asking, "you really don't think SWS affected you at all?" :smiley-laughing024:

I'm glad it's so subtle. SWS is a winner :hi5:

I'm so glad to hear. I don't know if it's a coincidence, but my man has been working a lot more lately, he's certainly been more busy. Just keep putting it on him, just ask him to humor you. It's not like they're not doing all kinds of shit to humor us everyday, what's one more. Plus I think it makes them feel cared for and loved.

I just randomly wondered what would happen if SWS was layered with cops LOL Does anyone know? *cringe!*

1 hour ago, Ivysaur said:

I just randomly wondered what would happen if SWS was layered with cops LOL Does anyone know? *cringe!*

I might try that today 😉

1 hour ago, Ivysaur said:

I'm sure I've done it, PCMP is a favorite and a little cops never hurt! 

On 11/28/2018 at 5:03 AM, Ivysaur said:

Ha! I just layered some SWS with a 👮

I was in my car, had just parked (without proper stickers/permission) at the college where I teach on Mondays, and had just put 3 drops of SWS on my wrists when a cute parking cop knocked on my window. I rolled it down, and explained to him why the rules don't apply to me. I don't think he knew what he was agreeing to, but he agreed and went away with a smile. But as he was just driving away a few minutes later, and I smiled and waved, he returned neither. I think maybe his partner asked why I didn't get a ticket or at least have to move my car, I can't imagine his explanation was terribly logical.

Aha!  That is great!  I do like how people just sort of go along with what you say when wearing SWS.  Makes life go more smoothly, for sure.