ireynolds

Looking for a recommendation for LP

Hi everyone!!!

I am newb here and I wanted to know what is the best love potion to get dates from women quickly? I am desparately seeking some companionship and I don't know which one that is best for my case. thank you

Uh...you know we can smell desperation, right? ^_^

Just kidding...I would recommend this.

welcome here!!! i would also second Excaliber, and Teddy Man 2 is a good one. Depends on what you want others to get from you. Teddy Man 2 is a good way to get women all snuggly and relaxed

Hi ireynalds. Welcome to the forum. I don't have any suggestions for mens' fragrances, but I know you'll find something that will be the perfect fit. :)

:) I suggest trying a men's sampler kit so you have ten to choose from and see what you like best! Available at the bottom of this page: http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/Fragrances_for_Men.html

:) Test drive! See which ones you like. Which ones your friends like. Which ones the random waitress or bank teller or whomever likes. It's the best way to answer that question of what works on you. Everyone is a little different. Go have fun!

Hi ireynolds! Welcome to the forum. I don't have much experience with the men's scents so can't help you out. Have fun and I hope you'll find someone nice soon!

Hi ireynolds! Welcome to the forum. I don't have much experience with the men's scents so can't help you out. Have fun and I hope you'll find someone nice soon!

Do anybody knows what fragrances are in the 10 samples pack for men by chance? I thinking of getting the excalibur by itself.

Do anybody knows what fragrances are in the 10 samples pack for men by chance? I thinking of getting the excalibur by itself.

I think u can email Mara and tell her the kind of scents you are looking for and she can pack the 10 according to your likes??? :wink2: