Hi

Ferret

HI! I am so happy to have found this site and this board. Let me take a moment and introduce myself. I am new to this site but not new to pheros. I've been using them for the last 6+ years. I love the feelings I get and give to the people around me. Sometimes subtle sometimes not. LOL. I am a woman, and enjoy a range of social actives. I am also an artist and sell my art. So being charismatic or charming helps a lot.

I received my order last week and have been playing with all my new scents. I ordered a lot of samples and have been playing with them. I lurked on here for a while and finally have time to write something.

I used to use IS/A but since that's disappeared I'm on the hunt for a replacement. That mix worked very well for me. If anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate it. I am currently testing Leather w/ cops and SS. I'd love to hear what responses other people have gotten using either of these mixes. Oh! I did read the way to use cops products and I don't seem to be having the luck I had hoped for but it's early in the testing. I am very grateful for the thread on it and the advice NOT to put it in your hair.

Out of the scents I really like Twirly Girl – which is surprising to me. I tend to view and present myself as a bit more alpha than that scent. But I also have a 20 more scents to try. I can't wait!

Over the next few weeks I have a lot of social activities planned and I these tend to be good testing grounds. I am so excited and I can't wait to go and play!

Welcome Ferret! :ferret6: <----see? We were waitin' for you! Thanks for posting, and let us know what adventures you have w/the new pheros/smellies! I'm sure an informed phero board user will pop in about the IS/A...

Welcome!!

I'm an IS/A type myself, and do think of myself and come across as fairly alpha too. I think you would especially like OW, SS4W and Cougar, and maybe Sexpionage.

I know what you mean about being surprised by a scent that you didn't expect to be "you". One of the very most fun and gratifying things about LPMP to me (among many others) is that every morning I get to decide who I am going to 'be', like a character in a play, and it's SO fun to 'be' something I am not always/obviously/naturally... like, an ultra girly flouncy floral one day and a smoldering sexpot the next.

And THEN! when you add phero flexibility to the mix (same is true of those too, btw, tho I don't reach as often for the b-nol-heavy blends that I have despite their absolutely fantastic scents [sexology, Dolce Far Niente, Suckled Honey]) - that just adds another exponential layer of possibilities. Every morning I feel like I'm busting out a fresh 64-box of Crayolas.

Edited by tyvey

Hi Ferret and welcome to the forum. Working through a set of samples is so much fun. I totally agree with tyvey and how you can play a different character, or highlight different characteristics of your personality with every scent.

I look forward to hearing of your LPMP adventures. :thumbup:

Hi Ferret! Welcome to the forum!

I am an alpha female as well, and my faves are Leather and SS4W.....for work I like Dominance.....and I LOVE Open Windows to combat the "grumpies" that sometimes happen! As for "playtime" mixes, Blatant Invitation, LAM/BAM, OCCO, and Sexpionage are ALL a part of my arsenal!

Make yourself comfortable, enjoy your new smellies, and ask any questions you may have! We are here to help as much as we can!

Edited by Dolly

Hi Ferret! WELCOME to LP!!! :thumbup::D:D You are going to have a GREAT time here! Looking forward to see your posts and get to know you more!!! :^^::D:D

:kyrii_green_wink: HI FERRET!!! :w00t:

Pleased to meetchya!!! So glad you found LP. This is a GREAT place, and a wonderful community. And another artist! YAY! Have an excellent show this weekend, sell lots of stuff, make big bucks, and spend said bucks on SMELLIES!!! :BananaRow::BananaRow:

Hiya and welcome to our home :w00t: you have found the best place to be! I hope you find just what you are looking for.There is much good advice plus sharing and caring to be found. Will look forward to your reviews :kyrii_green_wink:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ferret! Welcome to the forum, it's just hands down the best place to be. Hope you fall in love with your new smellies and the pheros are oh so fun too. My mom and my sister are both artists, I admire your kind greatly.

Every morning I feel like I'm busting out a fresh 64-box of Crayolas.

Cracks me up. And it is true.

Hi Ferret. Hope you enjoy your playtime. Looking forward to your views and reviews. :>

Hi Ferret! Welcome to the forum, it's just hands down the best place to be. Hope you fall in love with your new smellies and the pheros are oh so fun too. My mom and my sister are both artists, I admire your kind greatly.

I found you!!