A Regal Confection

A delicious ode to Prince William's Groom Cake

AD-FlowersMoat.jpg

Flowers in the Moat

AD-RoseShrewsbury.jpg

Rose of Shrewsbury

AD-CastleCrumble.jpg

Castle Crumble

(The UK ladies can explain to the Americans what a crumble is!)

AD-Lionheart.jpg

Lion Heart

I made this one for the Gents, but I think many of the Ladies will like it too!

AD-SangReal.jpg

Sang Real

Which means, Royal Blood!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AD-AlabasterQueen.jpg

The Alabaster Queen

AD-TiareTiara.jpg

Tiare Tiara

You can just SMELL the diamonds! :o

AD-PomanderRoyale.jpg

Pomander Royale

AD-OleanderGreat.jpg

Oleander the Great

Phero Enhanced with Swimming with Sharks so you too can conquer the world!

AD-RoundTable.jpg

A Night at the Round Table

No, it doesn't smell like pizza. But it IS crafted after an authentic recipe that would have been served during King Arthur's time, circa the 500's!

Stunning,Mara...really...the art work,the fonts,the concept...can only imagine the awesomeness within :o

Ok, Oleander really made me LOL <snort>

GAAAAHHHHH :o:lol:

"Sweet-toothed Prince William has personally requested a "groom's cake" made of cookies and chocolate"

Thanks for saving me the Google on that one! ZOMG it sounds good...

AND, I am giving away a royal gift with each order over $50!

Remember the box of SWAG I won from The Princess Diaries in the Hollywood auction? I am sharing it with you all.

With an order of $50 or more, you may choose a T-shirt, baseball hat, visor or tote bag from the fictional Royal Country of Genovia!

PrincessDiaries2_05.jpg

To make your choice, please write in which item you would like in the space provided on the form we use for monthly forum freebies. It's the last thingy on this page:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Redeem_Coupon.html

And you should probably add a second color choice too, just in case I run out of the one you want.

(Offer is limited to one per household, from now through the end of May)

Here's what you've got to choose from:

GenoviaT1.JPG

Size Large T shirts, featuring the Genovian Royal Crest.

Available in the following colors: Denim Blue, Superman Blue, Orange, Beige or Light Khaki, Dark Khaki, Light Pumpkin, Red, or White.

GenoviaT3.JPG

Size Medium, Ladies style t-shirts, featuring the Genovian Royal Crest.

Available in the following colors: Pastel Pumpkin, Pastel Peach, Dark Lavender (not pictured), Light Lilac, White, Pastel Yellow, Aqua.

Both T-shirt styles are 100% pre-shrunk cotton and very nice quality.

GenoviaCaps1.JPG

Really nice quality cotton Baseball Hats, featuring the Genovian *G*. And by the way, these can be seen in the parade scene of Princess Diaries II!

Available in the following colors: Denim Blue (not pictured), Yellow, Pastel Pumpkin, Pastel Green, Khaki.

GenoviaVisors.JPG

Really nice quality cotton Visors, with an adjustable size velcro thingy on the back, featuring the Genovian *G*.

Available in the following colors: Denim Blue, Light Tangerine, Red, Beige

GenoviaBags.JPG

And lastly, great quality canvas tote bags. There's only three of these - I have 2 in "Natural" and one in Red. They are open on top with gusseted sides and bottom. Bag dimensions: 14 inches tall x 10 inches wide x 5 inches deep.

:o

Oh yes, one more thing, those of you who have PEs or Wax Melts reserved from the other threads, please use the Gift Cert option and write in the blends that you want in the area provided. Thank you!!

Crumble = the original Limey version of a cobbler. :o

And Twin you know I have to laugh at your classification of "Superman Blue!"

I am sitting here in awe at the brilliance that is the Potion Master. I am sitting right next to her and I still marvel at the talent and creativity that this magician possesses. How she is able to come up with so many unique and stylish creations month after month is truly astounding. She is my HERO! 3 cheers for the PotionMaster!!! Hip-Hip-Hooray! Hip-Hip-Hooray! Hip-Hip-Hooray!

And Twin you know I have to laugh at your classification of "Superman Blue!"

LOL! :o

And I want everyone to know that you have Luna to thank for the much more elegant title of "A Regal Confection", because I was gonna call it "Let them eat...Willy Cake"! :lol:

OMG!!!!! THEY LOOK AMAZING!!!!!! LOVE THE THEME! LOVE THE NAMES!!! I might order this month's sampler!!! >.< CAN"T WAIT FOR THE DESCRIPTIONS!!!!!!!!!! :o:D:D

LOVE Alabaster queen!!! I wonder what it smells like???? :lol::):lol:

Edited by bumbob

And I want everyone to know that you have Luna to thank for the much more elegant title of "A Regal Confection", because I was gonna call it "Let them eat...Willy Cake"! :lol:

:lol:

I was fine with it but...well, you know where my mind goes. :o

OMG!!!!! THEY LOOK AMAZING!!!!!! LOVE THE THEME! LOVE THE NAMES!!! I might order this month's sampler!!! >.< CAN"T WAIT FOR THE DESCRIPTIONS!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

LOVE Alabaster queen!!! I wonder what it smells like???? :):):)

Peonies and Silk! Or Maybe Gardenias and Vanilla! Can't wait for descriptions!

Couple of those look really interesting to me...I cannot wait for descriptions! LOL

LOVE the pic on alabaster queen...I suspect the scent will be as lush and lovely as the lady on the label!

Does it have eau de serf as one of the notes? Heh! :)

:D BWAHA!

It has some of my favorite notes in it...(and no, there's no vanilla in here)...more than that, we shall wait for Luna's brilliant descripts!

These look great Mara. And you're so sweet to include the special gift with orders over $50. Just to clarify, is it orders over $50 for just the new blends, or for any orders over that amount?

Any order over $50 this month.

Ummm, the thingy on the label, yes, and more. HEY! You're peeking in my head!

AAAAAAAAa!!!!! Lotus!!! WANTWANTWANTWANTWANT!

And: LV is psychic, yes?

:D:):) ***piggledance for all the above***

Edited by ElizabethOSP

AAAAAAAAa!!!!! Lotus!!! WANTWANTWANTWANTWANT!

And: LV is psychic, yes?

:D:):) ***piggledance for all the above***

Nah. :nanerturtle: Everyone's psychic. I just saw the lotus on the label although I do think there is some type of gardenia and peach somewhere perhaps, spearmint, maybe an apricot and a partridge in a pear tree.

I am sitting here in awe at the brilliance that is the Potion Master. I am sitting right next to her and I still marvel at the talent and creativity that this magician possesses. How she is able to come up with so many unique and stylish creations month after month is truly astounding. She is my HERO! 3 cheers for the PotionMaster!!! Hip-Hip-Hooray! Hip-Hip-Hooray! Hip-Hip-Hooray!

:D