New Releases for APRIL 2011

Wow, all those pretty labels... can't wait for the descriptions... Flowers of the Moat (lotus is one of my favourites), Alabaster Queen, Tiare Tiara (tiare flower scent?) I'm so excited, I'll definitely need a trial set of all those lovely royal parfumes.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sitting here in awe at the brilliance that is the Potion Master. I am sitting right next to her and I still marvel at the talent and creativity that this magician possesses. How she is able to come up with so many unique and stylish creations month after month is truly astounding. She is my HERO! 3 cheers for the PotionMaster!!! Hip-Hip-Hooray! Hip-Hip-Hooray! Hip-Hip-Hooray!

:lol: Hip Hip - hooray!

I was gonna call it "Let them eat...Willy Cake"! :wub:

:draggy:

I think it is going to have to be another sampler pack this month. They all look amazing Mara, you is genius! Can't wait for lovely Luna's descriptions.

JUST A REMINDER!

Don't forget about your free T-shirt or hat, and those of you who have PEs or Wax Melts reserved from the other threads, please use the Gift Cert option and write in the blends that you want in the area provided. Thank you!!

(runs around squeeing)

ETA: That's crazy. You read my mind. I was thinking about a PE that was cocoa with hints of amber and sugar and there it is. I think I'm putting you on my 'Free Five' list. LOL!

Edited by skye

OH MY GOODNESS!!! GOGOGO!!! :lol::D:D

Goodness sakes I can hear you down here! :lol:

But I fully expect all of us to start acting like we're in an Edith Wharton novel what with all the refined regal smellies and so forth.

*dons gloves and tiara*

(hands tyvey a paper bag to breathe into)

Ok, I was going to wait until payday but my willpower was mugged and thrown in the trunk of a car by raging PMS. My order is in. Bring on the chocolate and OCCOs.

Edited by skye

:w00t: HEEEEE!!! You ROCK, skye! :10_small16:

(hands tyvey a paper bag to breathe into)

Ok, I was going to wait until payday but my willpower was mugged and thrown in the trunk of a car by raging PMS. My order is in. Bring on the chocolate and OCCOs.

Edited by ElizabethOSP

JOC I think we are twins! Flowers of the Moat and Tiare Tiara are the two I'm most interested in as well. I love lotus scents and tiare is my absolute favorite floral!

I'm into fruit and flora and love orchid scents most. Lotus, huh? Any example?

:lol:

Funnier and funnier. I LOVE you guys.

(Lady Luna's furry niece, Kitty Luna would also offer to share her bukkit, if there was any room, but there is not.)

LunaBukkit.jpg

awwww xoxoxoxox :drunk:

Yaaa, this months releases are amazing. Iam so happy I have a job now and can order this sampler. Iam a big reader and fan of history so that includes royality figures, and ancient personas, iam so excited. :jumpforjoy:

Edited by AncientGoddess

*gasping for breath*

Ladies, the juxtaposition of Posts #60-61-62 almost killed me and deafened my ManThing.

LOL, wish I could say I was trying to be funny in response to Luna's call for elegant behavior, but I wasn't. I really did feel sick with excitement.

Kitteh-luna has an especial wisdom and serenity in her eyes, even for a kitteh.

A Regal Confection & Castle Crumble are both going to be mine for sure...the foodie in me can't help it. :)

Iam totally opposite, iam all about the florals, aquatics, resins and wood notes

So ill probably be eyeing big bottles of "Sang Real", "Tiare Tiara", "Flowers In the Moat", and "Pomander Royale". ;)