My depression is pretty debilitating at night these days. I always have good results with A-Nol boosting my mood, but I'm worried that it would have an energizing effect? I'm a fussy sleeper - just to make life a little more fun. Should I stick with B-products or Tranquility instead?

:/ The earliest appointment I could make to adjust my anti-depressants was June 2, so I'm trying my best to get through life on 20mg at the moment.

:666: sorry to hear that. Agreed that you don't want a-nol making you too peppy to sleep. I am a huge fan of Teddy BB for sleep. Haven't tried Tranquility yet for sleep but I imagine it is also wonderfully pacifying.

Tranquility works nicely for me and so does Wall of Protection. Sending you positive vibes. Take care!

sending you lots and lot of :666::rockon::666::draggy::BananaRow: and support lesreveurs!! I know how you feel, Teddy BB might do the sleeping trick for you :)

Bubble is long gone but I always find that one plus a hefty dose of Tranquility Potion makes a huge difference. And it might sound silly - but a de-stress self hypnosis DVD/mp3 also helps before bed. Chills me out and I am all nighty night.

I smeared on a few drops of the last of my Unisexy (B2) last night and slept pretty well...I can usually fall asleep if I follow through my entire routine, but when I change any of it, it becomes hard for me to sleep. I'll stick to Boy-related products and Tranquility for the nighttime. Thanks everyone <3

Edited by lesreveurs

Guest icing

Perfect Match makes me feel really happy and relaxed, but I tend to have a deeper sleep with BAM.