Romantic and Sexual Mixes

JJL

Hello Ladies,

I am new to the forum and have used pheromones for six months now so a relative newbie.

I am a very young 52 and have met a lovely man who is 50. He is vey much a alpha male but in a polished sophisticated manner. we are both very educated ,fun loving.

He is more of an deep thinking man so the quality of the communication tends to be deep but also light and easy to begin with. He is very romantic ,touchy feelylikes to feel loved and listened to. I like to dress in a sohisticated girly glam way which he loves

I was wondering what mixtures would help( i'm new to the love potion products) to :

• Have nore Intimacy
  • Nesting
  • Feel the love
  • Sophistication
  • Passion (lots he is not a player)
  • deepen the level of love and bonding

Thanks very much

Welcome to the forum!

I would suggest either LAM/BAM or OCCO line for the passion issue.....Heart and Soul is good for bonding.....Treasured Hearts is good for the nesting and "desire for permanence" feeling......I love SS4W or Popularity Potion to give that "star quality", so that may be what you're looking for in terms of sophistication, but not sure.....

There are tons of fabulous scents to play with, as well as pheros, so you are bound to find tons of wonderful combos!

Look forward to hearing your experiences!!

Welcome JJL! :blue_dancing_banana::D:D Sounds like you have a lovely man here! :blue_dancing_banana:

SOULMATE PHERO BLEND might be a good idea for nesting + deepen the level of love and bonding.

Estratetraenol (EST) might be a good one for cuddly, FEEL the love vibe :blue_dancing_banana: (Cuddle bunny, G&L3, Super sexy, Perfect match, Heart and soul)

Welcome to LP!!! You will have a lovely time here :):):):) :thbf54f4bf:

Edited by bumbob

Hi JJL! Welcome to the forum!

I'm making an assumption that he will be able to handle the sexual assertiveness in BI since he is younger than you and you are a sophiscated lady.

Have fun experimenting the pheros with your man!

Welcome to the forum!

I would suggest either LAM/BAM or OCCO line for the passion issue.....Heart and Soul is good for bonding.....Treasured Hearts is good for the nesting and "desire for permanence" feeling......I love SS4W or Popularity Potion to give that "star quality", so that may be what you're looking for in terms of sophistication, but not sure.....

There are tons of fabulous scents to play with, as well as pheros, so you are bound to find tons of wonderful combos!

Look forward to hearing your experiences!!

:yeahthat: ... word for word :bananajoy:

Welcome to our forum,you have found the best place to be and the company with the highest standards and quality of craftmenship I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with...Not to mention the sheer creative genius of the owner :)

Thanks everyone for your advice, I noticed that they were unscented. What perfume should I use from the LP collection? I like CK one, Oscar Delarenta ,Estee lauder so anything that has that kind floral scent would be good....

Thanks everyone for your advice, I noticed that they were unscented. What perfume should I use from the LP collection? I like CK one, Oscar Delarenta ,Estee lauder so anything that has that kind floral scent would be good....

CK one- Love Potion 9!!!!!! You will like it :D

I know it's heresy - but you might *start* with the pheros, keep collecting the sniffies and finding what you like as you go for scents. What I like from here is so alien from what I like commercially as to be irrelevant.

I would recommend based on your description of your man - Perfect Match in a beta spray and the OCCO sampler. Then you have covered his needs to love on you plus the various ways to cover Cops - thus your need to become very, very horizontal.

My .02 cents