Hello and help

Bboy

Hello everybody,

This is a slightly changed copy of a post I made on the Pherotruth forum, since I didn't get many replies I have decided to try here.

I'm new here and I am looking for some help.

About me, 58 years old male, tall, fit, in very good condition for my age. Looking to attract women. Not an expert with perfumes, though I like Aqua di gio and Black code.

In September, I will be starting a job for one year in an eastern European country. The postal service there has a reputation for parcels "going missing", so I want a complete years worth of Scents/Pheromones before I go.

I will be working in a school, I do not want to affect the students, (age 14 to 19), the teachers will probably be 80% female.

I would like the following:

Could be Pheromones for using with a cologne, or a ready mixed combination.

Two different Pheromones/scents to use daily in work. Obviously must be work friendly but since I am already confident, maybe something not too dominant. Two different scents so that I don't always smell the same.

Again, two differents Pheromones/scents for going out in the evenings. I will be in bars/pubs where perhaps 90% of people will be smoking (not me).

Assuming I meet a lady, I want something for when her and I are out together socially, on a date or at a movie, and something for when I want to acheive more than being just friends.

More problems, how much will I need? What concentrations?

So to all LP users, your advice would be appreciated.

Have fun,

Many thanks,

Bboy

Hi Bboy! I don't have any experience with the men's pheros, but there are plenty that do and you are sure to get some great advice. Welcome to the forum! It's a wonderful place to be!

Welcome Bboy!

As far as scents, everyone has different tastes, so I would suggest you get a men's sampler to try out some of the different ones before you make a purchase and potentially get something that you don't care for.....and, since you have some time before September, you will have time to get a sampler and test some of the scents.....

My man really likes Bodice Ripper (is very sexy smelling).....that one would be good for night time.....I would get it either straight, along with a bottle of Super Sexy 4 Men Unscented, or have the SS4M mixed in, whichever you prefer.....

Velvet Moss is also great on women or men.....but I am keeping it for myself rather than giving it to my man! LOL

If you like Clean, fresh smelling scents, you may like Dad for work.....my man loves it.....it is in spray form, and has the "Intelligent Man" phero blend in it.....

As far as pheros for work, Intelligent Man is a good choice, or Charisma, or Open Windows. Open Windows is good for creating a happy, uplifting vibe....it can be worn by women or men, and I love the effects of it.....it makes me and everybody around me happy......

Again, welcome to the forum! Hope this helps!!

Hi Eboy! Welcome to the forum! It'll be an exciting year for you as Eastern Europe is such an interesting place to be. Have fun as the year will go by very quickly!

Hi there,

Of the pheros offered here at LP, I agree with Dolly on the Intellectual Man. I think it would be 'work safe' but still help make things go very smoothly and still offer attraction. I would REALLY agree with Charisma. It is a very smooth blend that could easily go from work to social. It is a great all around blend.

For after work, I know a lot of people who have phenomenal luck with Super Sexy for Men. Women will be offering to buy you drinks at the pub. Seriously.

As for scents, I really enjoy Pendragon for a nice very clean scent. Dries down to smell like shaving cream to my nose. Women also seem to find it attractive as well but it is still safe for work. A 'work safe' scent that smells very nice and already has pheros added is Legend. Another very clean smelling scent that women (at least here in America) seem to enjoy.

I've discovered that I really enjoy Boddice Ripper for Men (So does my GF). A scent that doesn't seem to PROJECT a lot but when a women gets a sniff of it makes her want to move in closer to see what smells so nice. Starts out a bit more floral but on me dries down to a very woodsy scent.

Hi everyone and thanks for the welcome!

Yes, my plan is to get a sampler pack. I read in another topic that LP would make up a sampler pack to your request, so I thought I would ask here for some choices first.

When I looked at the list of perfumes it is overwhelming, there are so many.

Being a mere man, the descriptions don't help me.

For example, a combination of amber, violet, sandalwood and moss, (Bodice ripper) means nothing to me.

I have absolutely no idea what that would smell like, so I think getting a sample pack will be essential for me.

Another question is how much to get?

One third of an ounce, oil based, how much to use and how long will the bottle last? The same question again for the one ounce sprays.

I just looked at my Acqua di Gio. It is 1.7 fluid ounces and has lasted me for a year and a half so far and there is still plenty left.

I know that I have a lot of questions, but please be gentle with me, I am new here.

Have fun,

Bboy

since you are asking for a lot of choices, i think one bottle of each could do you for the year. It depends on how much you normally use. i am not a slatherer, so a bottle could easily last a year, but if you use quite a bit more i would go for 2 bottles of each.

for scents i know my brother does well with Excalibur and Velvet Moss.

Hi Bboy, glad you found LP!

I know with the man in my life, he likes Top Dog for work (which has MVP phero blended in it), he uses it in spray. It's a clean type of scent so he wears it to work and out with the guys. The phero blend is for work AND for going out. Its a friendly, in charge phero that lifts his mood and gives him respect from clients and co-workers. This puts me in a good mood too, when he wears this around me.

Another work friendly phero blend is Dad, like Dolly and Snoop said. Dad has Intellectual Man in it and my Father actually loves this one in spray and wears it to work often. In LP's description, it says Dad evokes security, dependability, warmth, and safety. I know you said you really don't want to affect the kids but I imagine who ever you are targeting, it might affect them in some way if you'll be around them (?) So I think this might be a good one for your mostly female co-workers and for the kids if they do end up being affected.

Thrill of the Chase is another one my man uses, it's good for casual date nights, it has Beta-nol so it's good for communication and the None gives him the "alpha" vibe, and the scent is so sexy, it's one of my favs on him. SS4M also works really well to grab the ladies attention.

Voracious can be used for when you want to be way more than friends but beware of dosage with this one, my guy OD'd and scared me away the first time. Also he's in his 20's so he didn't' need that much since he's still producing enough of his own natural pheromones. And Ms. Right now...... they both work for me anyhow, when my guy wears them.

So many choices and opinions, hope you can stock up on samples and test drive them before you leave. Good luck.

Edited by Honeybee

The oils are super concentrated & should last you quite awhile. It just depends on usage, I think using a roll-on heavily & daily it took me three months to get through a bottle. I would definitely recommend sticking with oil based scents @ the school though.

Edited by Beccah

Welcome here!...you have been given lots of good advice :666: ...I know it can be overwhelming when you have so many choices and especially since everything sold here is of such high quality.Between now and September you will find everything that suits you...this IS the place :)

Hello everybody,

thanks for all the help and advice.

I just ordered a sample pack with:

Dad

Pendragon

Legend

Top dog

Excaliber LE

Bodice ripper

Velvet moss

Thrill of the chase

Voracious

Evil in carnation

I'm looking forward to trying these when they arrive.

Have fun,

Bboy

Hello everybody,

thanks for all the help and advice.

I just ordered a sample pack with:

Dad

Pendragon

Legend

Top dog

Excaliber LE

Bodice ripper

Velvet moss

Thrill of the chase

Voracious

Evil in carnation

I'm looking forward to trying these when they arrive.

Have fun,

Bboy

Looks like some excellent choices there! Can't wait to read your reviews of them.