Boosting Popularity Potion with Alpha Androstenol

Hey Everybody! I had some questions about boosting popularity potion with alpha androstenol.

I wore popularity potion today for a small party at work. I noticed one woman who is very well known to be a complainer actually spoke positively today (which I have never seen happen) and was extremely interested in chatting with me (which is very abnormal). So good thing is that it seems it works!

Anyway, this same women is throwing a party next weekend that I plan on attending. I was thinking about using popularity potion and spraying some alpha androstenol for an added up beat effect.

Is this a bad idea? I'm worried that it may throw off the balance of the pheromones, but it's not like I'm blending two pheroblends together.

ETA: Sorry I realized I posted this in reviews when I meant to pot it in general questions but I can't figure out how to move my posting.

Edited by iggypop

The best thing you can do is to try that combo before the party, when you're out and about, so that you know whether it will work or backfire. Never try a new combo at an important event, always test it out first. And with pheros, oftentimes less is more, that is to say, more is not necessarily better.

Very good advice from Silly Kitty.

Keep in mind, the entire point of Popularity Potion is to buffer the effects of straight Alpha-Nol.

Yes, Alpha-Nol is a great molecule for putting the spotlight on the wearer and attracting friendliness and chattiness, but too much of it, alone, can also cause onlookers to be a little jealous of said attention.

Popularity Potion was designed to assuage the feelings of envy others might have if you are in the spotlight.

Understand what I mean? Adding extra Alpha-Nol may just make the Popularity Potion unbalanced and less effective.

I did a cougar/pop. boost before & it had wonky effects on people. I've experimented a ton with mixing molecules and blends. At this point I find that if a blend works great on it's own, it's better to just wear as is. If you want to add a little extra glow to the blends, maybe adding cops would be the better option? You can pretty much mix those with anything to no ill effect.

Very good advice from Silly Kitty.

Keep in mind, the entire point of Popularity Potion is to buffer the effects of straight Alpha-Nol.

Yes, Alpha-Nol is a great molecule for putting the spotlight on the wearer and attracting friendliness and chattiness, but too much of it, alone, can also cause onlookers to be a little jealous of said attention.

Popularity Potion was designed to assuage the feelings of envy others might have if you are in the spotlight.

Understand what I mean? Adding extra Alpha-Nol may just make the Popularity Potion unbalanced and less effective.

I get it! Thanks Mara, Silly Kitty and Beccah, I am learning so much! :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co