Cuddle Bunny Perfume - DELIVERY DELAY!

If you ordered Cuddle Bunny perfume and your order hasn't shipped yet, so sorry about the delay. We've had so many orders for it over the past month that we have run out, and I had to order the ingredients to make more. That means that it will probably take at least another week or even two for the ingredients to get here, for me to brew, for us to bottle and label and get your packages out the door.

I will likely send out the rest of your order if you've ordered several items so you do not have to wait for the whole thing.

Sorry for the wait, and thanks for your understanding!

Fortunately, it's a pretty easy blend to make, but I did have a bit of a panic when I realized that I was out of two of the ingredients. Happily, the supplier still has them and they are on their way, but I did stock up to make sure I am well stocked for a while.

This is the same supplier that discontinued my favorite oak oil, a key ingredient in Bosom Bows and the reason I can't make that again - and that was quite the shock. So, nothing is certain!

I ordered some trial vials. Will they be delayed as well.

Hi Countess, I sent your package with everything except 2 of the 4 trial vials you ordered. Enclosed a note to that effect...sorry for the delay on the last 2. You ordered the last of what we had in stock. I apologize for not realizing we were that low.

Hi Countess, I sent your package with everything except 2 of the 4 trial vials you ordered. Enclosed a note to that effect...sorry for the delay on the last 2. You ordered the last of what we had in stock. I apologize for not realizing we were that low.

It's no problem at all. Cuddle Bunny is just that good which is why you've run out. :sunnysmile:

Nope, just the perfume. I have plenty of the phero blend.

Great as I haven't tried the UN CB and I don't want to try it, fall in love with it then realise that it's GGG.

Whew! I'm glad I came here before I emailed about my order. I loved the CB I purchased last month so much I had to order more so I wouldn't run out. Sooooo, I don't mind waiting since I have some to tide me ovahhhhhh. :)

I keeps my CB under lock & key y'all!!!!! :surprised:

Ok, finished brewing the latest round of Cuddle Bunny perfume, so it's back in the cart and orderable again, and those who have been waiting for it...your orders either went out today or are going out on Monday. All caught up! YAY!

:)

Ok, finished brewing the latest round of Cuddle Bunny perfume, so it's back in the cart and orderable again, and those who have been waiting for it...your orders either went out today or are going out on Monday. All caught up! YAY!

:)

Yay for sure. And this is right on time. I am about to place another awesome order and am in need of more CB. Among other things.