Love Potion: Green

scourger

I apologize for dredging up an old thread, but finally got to try this masterpiece thanks to the extreme mad overgenerosity of someone whose identity I will protect...and oh BOY do I get what all the fuss is about.

This is a dusky-green-flavored slight twist on LP Original...ie, much more like LP O than Lucky in Love #7 is... I *adore* #7, don't get me wrong. Just saying that it is further afield from LP O, more "its own thing" than this is. This is both less creamy and less green than #7, and somehow a little more feminine. Throws less. AUGH "don't fall in love with me- I'm ggg," it whispers, but it's too late.

• 6 years later...

Well...this turns into straight-up candy on me, first off. Green? What green? No green to be found on my skin!

It's okay, but not my favourite. But it might be living in the shadow of the LP: Pink I tried last night. 

HOWEVER...

I took a nap and had a very sexy dream, and, uh, well let's just say I wasn't left hanging. I woke up wondering if that really happened (yes, yes it did). That NEVER happens to me. I have to wonder if LP: Green had anything to do with it, lol!