Looking for Guinea Pigs!

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Vial arrived - and PM, just a note - it did sit in the heat a bit (quite warm to the touch when I picked it up at noon) I don't know if that has any affect on the whole matter. I tore it open and applied 2 sprays on my chest/front, one on the back of my neck. On my belly I'm wearing something Brown Sugar I think from Sephora. It's a fairly generic sweet/vanillic thing. (I'm going thru my stash of alcohol-based fumes to weed and rid myself of what I don't want)

Anyway - I've got a crushing headache and am headed out to the dreaded BIG BOX store for cheaper cat food...this must have some mood elevation because I do not hate everyone and everything there as much as I am wont to. In fact I don't even get frustrated when the leeetle cans keep falling out of the cart as *they* are wont to. Not too many people close to interact, just the normal zombie traffic. Like I said I have no love for the place...and I do notice I'm not as impatient.

Checkout gal ID's the college chickie in front of me for purchasing her wine coolers. Checkout gal ID's *me* for the bottle of wine, and takes an extra long time doing so. Mmmm, yes. Check my grays if you wish.

Considering the upsetting phone call I had from mom just before this, and a lot of other stuff weighing on my mind (cutbacks at work) I'm feeling pretty ok. The man is headed over tonight for movie/dinner and a snuggle so if there's more to report I shall.

WOW, ladies! Curiouser and curiouser...but with a thread of similarity running through both, to my mind. Good work! Keep those reviews coming!!! :)

Lol.

I should probably get mine tomorrow then.

Hops up and down!!! Me wants the precious!!!!

I can open and close the mailbox all I want and it will still not be there tonight...

Assume the lotus position, pretend you are David Blaine...

Nope - mailbox still Freekin' empty. Of the phero. It's full of junk mail and bills.

F'ing box.

I have got to get me some of this. I wish I could spray it on the work wife when he gets all PMS-ey (pre-manstrual syndrome).

stares in to cavern of empty mailbox musing, "I used to get excited when I saw the red Netflix envelope. Feh! Now, I run to the mailbox (quite a trek, I live in a rural area) in abject anaticipation of a wee LP box"

:D

LMAOOOOO Love the Godfather! Okay you know I'm obsessed with Mob bio's and movies right?

Goodfeallas is my favorite!

My sis and I swear my father is Al Pacino's long lost twin. I'll have to post his picture so you can see what I'm talkin bout

The Vial arrived - and PM, just a note - it did sit in the heat a bit (quite warm to the touch when I picked it up at noon) I don't know if that has any affect on the whole matter. I tore it open and applied 2 sprays on my chest/front, one on the back of my neck. On my belly I'm wearing something Brown Sugar I think from Sephora. It's a fairly generic sweet/vanillic thing. (I'm going thru my stash of alcohol-based fumes to weed and rid myself of what I don't want)

Anyway - I've got a crushing headache and am headed out to the dreaded BIG BOX store for cheaper cat food...this must have some mood elevation because I do not hate everyone and everything there as much as I am wont to. In fact I don't even get frustrated when the leeetle cans keep falling out of the cart as *they* are wont to. Not too many people close to interact, just the normal zombie traffic. Like I said I have no love for the place...and I do notice I'm not as impatient.

Checkout gal ID's the college chickie in front of me for purchasing her wine coolers. Checkout gal ID's *me* for the bottle of wine, and takes an extra long time doing so. Mmmm, yes. Check my grays if you wish.

Considering the upsetting phone call I had from mom just before this, and a lot of other stuff weighing on my mind (cutbacks at work) I'm feeling pretty ok. The man is headed over tonight for movie/dinner and a snuggle so if there's more to report I shall.

Oh WOW! Yes! It's a type of mood equalizer for sure that's how I felt yesterday just calm and like nothing could bother me. Then it wore off at about 8pm I started to get cramps and got really sensitive and wanted to cry and refused to eat dinner because I felt the pre menstrual bloat, then I wanted to reach for more wonder phero but decided to go to sleep instead.

I'm debating if I should dab some on for running errands this am or wait until the party this afternoon. I'm going to the bank and then to buy a birthday gift for my nephew and I know the mall will annoy me. Maybe I should wait and be phero fresh to interact with people at the party. I've noticed this phero does make me more in tune with energies, I'm going to take my tarot cards today and see how it plays out.

Dunno if this has to do with it, or if it was just a fluke, but I had some wine last night...ok I had a LOT of wine last night (me and the sweetie and movies on the couch...) and I did NOT feel it much, or at ALL. I know my capacity pretty well, and I *should* have been a bit tipsy. Nope. I was also much more awake than I think I should have been at that point, long week, typically poor sleep...wine? I should have been stumbling to bed. I actually took 1/2 a sleeping pill and I feel just fine this am. Decent night's sleep, no hangovery feeling.

Today's probably an 'alone or with the man' kind of day (maybe out at lunch) so I can test with him again.

Oh, WOW again! Not only is this interesting as hell, but you ladies are putting the Mystery Phero to the test in completely varied situations...and all so real-slice-of-life. Real. Cool! Want to read MORE. :D

Oh, WOW again! Not only is this interesting as hell, but you ladies are putting the Mystery Phero to the test in completely varied situations...and all so real-slice-of-life. Real. Cool! Want to read MORE. :woohoonaner2gy:

:thumb_up11: ...x10 ...x10 :)

Can we pre-order yet... :D

Just got mine (squeee). Ripped it open, sprayed some on and almost instantly my mood is better. Now I am trying to account for the instant mood lift I get anytime I open a package from LP, but this is a palpable, feel it swelling in my chest mood lift. On top of that my sweetie who was in a grumpy ass mood is now giggling and openly smiling (not normal). I mean he's watching the Harlem Globe Trotters and they are slightly entertaining, but honestly he's giggling like a 13 year old school girl. He also seems to be more energetic than he was a short time ago. I know I am but since I also just took afternoon ADHD meds (which make me more alert) I am taking my results in that area with a grain of salt. Plan on testing this at different times of day (pre-meds, after meds etc). I will say that I am very aware and on top of my moods because I am bipolar and have ADHD. I don't feel like this will cloud my report. If anything I am very adept at identifying and managing moods and energy levels, even more than the average person. Seriously, he is giggling. This stuff is gold.

This report will be written continuously, "live stream" style:

3pm: 1 big spray split between wrists w/Christine's Yin Ylang. In case it matters, Aunt Flo is visiting and causing me some mild lower back pain (which she occasionally does), but none of the self-pity and wiped-out exhaustion I more often get.

Possibly not an ideal testing moment, as right after I put it on, my dog started screaming, so I'm taking him to the vet-- I think his back is hurting -- he's had this happen before, but I am little freaked out.

Initially, slightly woozy. 5min in: feel a bit hyper-aware of senses: people seem louder, colors seem brighter, seems like my eyesight has sharpened. (?!)

I feel like everyone's looking at me... possibly because I'm looking around for reactions and they're like "why are you darting your eyes around like that like a cornered cat", lol.

Ok, I'm definitely not imagining it- people are looking at me. It feels like in Inception in the Paris level where everyone suddenly is staring at Leo and Ellen. Not hostile, not Cougar-worshipful, not CB luv, not even curiosity -- just looking, sort of objectively, like I'm a lab rat & they are watching to see what I do next. Both men and women, though slightly more men I think.

It occurs to me that it's possible people are looking at me a normal amount and my "raised alertness"-feeling is just making me notice it more...I can't be sure which it is, obviously.

Having a hard time judging the self-effect due to my anxiety about the dog.

After I've had it on for an hour, meeting up with mom. I feel a bit more willing than usual to say nice things to her / appease her (I am semi-/sub-consciously mad at her about a lot o things which makes me shamefully impatient and brusque with her) -- not sure that has anything to do with the phero? I am waving it under her nose now to see what happens.

We are now both yapping uncontrollably. We are both generally anxious people but we seem to be taking the dog problem very well in stride relative to our normal tendencies.

VERY NOTICEABLE EFFECT: often my mom is sort of visibly not paying attention to what I'm saying, and interrupts me a lot. SHE IS LETTING ME FINISH MY SENTENCES *AND* LISTENING TO THE CONTENTS OF WHAT IM SAYING!!

I *think* it may be making me feel more charitable/tolerant/less snap-judgment-y about people.

Now going on 3 hours in, feeling sort of cooperative and Focus-y, cleaning house efficiently and without as much angst as usual (I reaaaaaaaaally hate cleaning). That may just be giddiness over the other effects.

All these amazing and exciting reports make me SQUEEEEEEEE!!!! >.< Tell me more tell me more!!! XD Keep going everyone!!! :Hug_emoticon::D:D

Part two-day one. Went to my mom's for dinner. My girls were driving me crazy that's why I took them. I sprayed more on before we left. By the time we got there I was noticably more calm, less edgy. My mom and I had much better conversations than normal. I felt like she was listening to me more than usual. My aunt Linda said I seemed like I was "better" than usual. She was a bit edgy herself when I got there, but whenever she was sitting near me, she was calmer, more chatty. My dad was also chattier than normal but only when near me. All in all a much more pleasant, less stressed family dynamic than we usually share. @Tyvey I am also experiencing the eye sensation. Things seem clearer like when you put on glasses for the first time. First minutes after application there is almost a physical sensation in my eyes, very hard to explain. I do feel more alert when wearing which for someone experienced with ADHD and associated meds (stimulants) is a very noticable effect. Very good phero so far.

I'm not sure what to call this stuff, but I'm tempted to call it Miracle Juice. I say the following with no desire to be pitied, but to be truthful. There are very few days I don't have some amount of sadness in my heart. I can keep on, but it makes it tough to be the 'better' parts of me, tough to have anything left over to give to someone else. With my sweetie, while we're close...it's not often we're *happy*.

Today, there was enough of ME to be silly, playful even. There was laughter in each others arms, and intimacy. I can't remember the last time I was able to give that much to the man I deeply love.

There's no "high" to this stuff, no "Flying Potion" drunkenness...not for me, but a sharpening of the senses...I *know* that I smell things more strongly, some of my senses are keener...and just an overall 'lifting' of spirit. For him, it allowed him to put away the stress *he's* under, to sleep last night and to be with me today in a way that made us both sad to have to part this evening.

Ok, I'm crying now, but I *did* just have my period start so...

Tyvey, hope your dog is doing better That must be so hard to see him in pain.

and Katz,When you wrote:

I can't remember the last time I was able to give that much to the man I deeply love.

I thought that was beautiful.

Day #1

I got my sample just now (just got to the mailbox at 5:30 this evening). I forgot I was just back from planting all day and in my grubbiness spritzed one large spray on my chest/neck and one light spray on my wrists and (eager eager). I think the shipping envelope is still lying in the grass....

I happened to have my Mom over who was looking at all I'd planted today (we have a HUGE veg garden) and as I was showing her my starts, onions, strawberries, etc. I thought it odd that the light had changed from late afternoon to early evening so quickly. Everything became sharper. Just like I had put on a more accurate pair of contacts. It was a distinct so fast- Instant it seemed. It was the weirdest sensation and then I caught it-It wasn't the shifting of the light it was ME! My husband walked up and was talking to my mom and I was very aware of him.

Remember when you were young and you took your first puff of a joint or first drink at a party and you were sort of "high" before the effects even took place because it was so exciting and forbidden? That's the kind of rush I had. Only it was more subtle. Like I said I almost missed that first little jolt of the light change. A more sophisticated rush? Then I realized Oh crap, I have to take a shower and waste this!! (grubby from garden) But it's now 6:30 and I sort of have a second wind. Trying to decide if I will spray again after bath or wait until tomorrow. I don't want it to keep me up all night.

Another note: As I type I can hear all the sounds around me at the same time: My keys tapping, the dorky show on t.v. in the lvg. rm the cat crunching his food, my daughter on the stairs. I usually tune these things out, or they just melt into one annyoing drone...They are distinctly separate. I don't know if this is placebo or not so I am excited to try this one in public tomorrow. I will resist spraying more on tonight. I'll sit tight and see what happens next.

Oh yeah, I didn't use a cover scent. Didn't happen to have one out in the yard with me. :-) But I can't smell anything. Do the rest of you testers smell anything? My nose isn't the greatest.

Edited by Raq On

I'm not sure what to call this stuff, but I'm tempted to call it Miracle Juice. I say the following with no desire to be pitied, but to be truthful. There are very few days I don't have some amount of sadness in my heart. I can keep on, but it makes it tough to be the 'better' parts of me, tough to have anything left over to give to someone else. With my sweetie, while we're close...it's not often we're *happy*.

Today, there was enough of ME to be silly, playful even. There was laughter in each others arms, and intimacy. I can't remember the last time I was able to give that much to the man I deeply love.

There's no "high" to this stuff, no "Flying Potion" drunkenness...not for me, but a sharpening of the senses...I *know* that I smell things more strongly, some of my senses are keener...and just an overall 'lifting' of spirit. For him, it allowed him to put away the stress *he's* under, to sleep last night and to be with me today in a way that made us both sad to have to part this evening.

Ok, I'm crying now, but I *did* just have my period start so...

I am sad and happy at the same time reading this!!!!! I am more glad you had a fun day. Can't wait to try it myself!

Well sheeeettttt.

Wish mine was here. Just found out I won't see the man for 5 freekin' weeks and I wish I'd had a full, really alert day with him before I realized I'd have a totally shit time.

Well I'd like to be a totally beeyatch - because I really FEEL like being one. But that would be cutting off my nose to cut my face. So I think I'll go have a good cry - and then stop being a beeyatch. And test this on everyone else I know...

Tested this out to run errands with my sister. Sprayed once outside my clothes. Cramps went away again and I became more relaxed and focused. Again same feeling of having panoramic vision where I could see everything. At the bank I had a hot dog as they were doing a give away, lady was extra chatty. Drove around trying to catch the freeway my sister was driving and we were lost but she wasn't stressed about it. Got to the mall and got what we needed lady felt compelled o tell me what great items I had picked out, and again explanation as to why she felt they were great. I've noticed people wanting to tell me why they say certain things.

Came home exhausted and shaky, and felt weak, a common feeling for me when I am going to get my period. Decided to take a nap but meditate beforehand and fell asleep nicely. Woke up with mental alarm clock to get ready for the party. Sprayed on my body and hair. Was stressing out because of the time, trying to coordinate everything, was bitchy towards boyfriend, then stopped myself and asked him to discuss his feelings. I was able to understand that he needed this from me and his mood got better. Went to the party and had great conversation on the way up.

Got to the party and felt like I had eyes everywhere on my body, there was so much going on but I could understand and feel what was going on. I knew everything that I had to do, like I was 6 steps ahead of everything and I knew what everyone needed, did feel like everyone wanted to talk to me. I circulated and was able to almost like read thoughts or actions to interpret what people felt. For example, my dad wanted a sandwhich and asked me to please get him one, he didn't specify, but out of my peripheral vision I caught that he didn't want ham, I remembered he didn't like ham and preferred salami, as my father came to this country and was raised by Italians and any time there are italian cold cuts he is all over it, a thought that I remembered in 2 seconds.

I also spent time with my aunts who adore me because I am so charming, and I could feel their smiles. I mean I could feel how happy they were. I made them laugh hysterically with stories of Jude.

My sister in law's crazy ass step mom was there sporting her new tits and tattoo. We have had an exchange of words before but now it's all kosher, she went BEZERK. It was like she was doing laps in the living room and then in the kitchen and then on the roof.

I was polite and indulged her a few sentences and kept to myself. She was all over the place back and forth back and forth. Her mom is pushing 80 , god bless her. She is fantastic. She reminds me of an old rich cougar that has seen better days, and is now just enjoying giving her daughter money to buy new cosmetic surgeries.

She told me I was fabulous then sat down next to my bf and I on the couch. My bf said she looked familiar and asked her if they had met before. Cougs said in a fuckin AWESOME old lady cougar sex bomb voice " I'm sure we have " It almost turned me on.

Step mom's daughter whom I never met was there, and she was staring at me the whole time and smiled and said yes to everything I said.

I felt like Snow White where all the animals are there keeping me company just happy to be in my presence and wait patiently for instruction.

As we were leaving my Mama who is drama queen of the world decides to tell me in front of everyone that her vagina is falling out. She is bleeding like a teenage girl. My mom doesn't whisper. I am cutting cake to take with me and she is going on about her bleeding vag, I turn to look at my brother who I feel is about to ask me if I want pizza and ask him " is this tres leches ? "

My brother looked thankful that I had steered the kitchen chatter from the yell leader about lady parts falling out to the delicious birthday cake.

OH BOY I could honestly say that I can understand what every needs from me or wants from me or I feel needed on this. I helps me be less selfish and more aware of what is going on. I feel like it opens my heart chakra and my third eye. I don't feel sad or emotional. I feel calm and peaceful. Shiny. New again. It's like I can process everyone's thoughts and feelings in 2 seconds. I also feel strong on this. I used to be like this, the happy girl, full of laughter, shining bright, the life of the party, the one that brings everyone together, and spreads rainbows and shits skittles everywhere she goes. I got lazy and depressed for a while there and decided to go live in a cave and be selfish. I like making people happy and smile. I like talking to the elders and making their night bright with laughter. I love hearing cougars purr in the corner and hearing their stories of their youth. I even danced tonight. My brother noticed and that made him happy that his little crazy sister was back in the saddle again.

Remember when you were young and you took your first puff of a joint or first drink at a party and you were sort of "high" before the effects even took place because it was so exciting and forbidden? That's the kind of rush I had. Only it was more subtle. Like I said I almost missed that first little jolt of the light change.

Yes! Although I didn't inhale : )

It was just like that except without the paranoia or munchies. Very sharp details and sounds. It's a very deep and spiritual superhero type of pheromone.

As we were leaving my Mama who is drama queen of the world decides to tell me in front of everyone that her vagina is falling out. She is bleeding like a teenage girl. My mom doesn't whisper. I am cutting cake to take with me and she is going on about her bleeding vag,

:Hug_emoticon:

This sounds like the scene from Goodfellas-the hostess party scene where Karen is shocked by all the mobsters' wives going on and on about the family.... too funny!

Today's trial: 10am, 1 spray split to inner crook of elbows/wrists. Also did a bumbob-style walk-through spray, but didn't feel like I caught much- I think most of it is sitting on my bedroom floor :)

Super-heightened sensory alertness again: sharper ability to distinguish very similar shades, and things seem more 3D than usual - one tree that is further away than another looks very sharply, clearly further away, as though on a different plates/planes, as though they're layered in very far-apart layers of 3D photoshop. The leaves' green is VERY GREEN. Hard to explain.

Meeting up with a few acquaintances. Again I feel more accepting/less judgmental toward everyone and more "open", am not as wary and defensive/"assume the worst" as I can tend to be. Interestingly it is *not* a result of, or accompanied by, any mood lift, not that I notice anyway.

The person I know best, a dude (no interest on either side), seems a bit more respectful than usual- he always is, but seems to be taking what I say more seriously.

Have a bit of headache, as I did yesterday, but might be due to my getting off coffee, rather than the phero.

Got my test mix yesterday, but didn't have chance to test. Going to dinner @ MIL's house, so I gotta shower & I'm going to test today. I'm going to do fore arms & backs of hands & I will probably dab under LP first, than over it.

I received mine in the mail yesterday. My son had a fun event at his middle school that evening, so I decided to test it there. Lots of kids, parents, faculty, etc. Because it was just little windy yesterday and would be outdoors, I decided to spray in my hair and on my clothes. I used 3 sprays total initially. I did not get a great deal in the way of self-effects. Just a tiny bit of the spaced-out feeling for a few minutes, but thereafter I just felt pretty good. Not a relaxation feeling, but more of a feeling that I was not going to feel stressed about anything. Covered with Verhext and Buns of Cinn (I like those scents together & they both have a good throw).

On the drive over – about 25 minutes – I didn't notice anything terribly unusual with my son's attitude. He's usually very talkative but he was maybe just a little more quiet on the way over.

This where it all changed: Let me preface with the statement that this is the first year my son is at this school and I do not know many of the people there. At best, I have a few acquaintances. After we bought our tickets, my son went his own way. I pictured myself doing what I did at the last gathering -- sitting by myself just watching the sights. As I passed the first table, a lady that I kind of recognized (but wasn't sure who her children were) looked at me and waved. I walked over said hello and she just started talking. It turns out that I had met her once before, but apparently she recognized me right away. We sat there and talked for about an hour. Her husband came over, bought us a beer and we had a great time.

We then decided to see the new building that was just added to the school. It is a catholic school so we ran into one of the "Brothers" there who I had never met before. He showed us the gym. Then he offered to show me his new classroom. He and I went to the classroom, talked in there for about 15 minutes, then he showed me more of the building. He was very talkative and engaging.

I decided to get something to eat by myself. Before that I refreshed with my new pheromone. One spray to the hair, another to the front of my shirt. Found a table alone and ate for about 10 minutes. A police officer hired for the event started walking toward my table, looked me in the eyes and started talking to me about how cool the acoustic music playing there was. He sat on my table and talked to me for about 40 minutes. I had not ever met this person before, although it turns out that I am acquainted with some of the other officers in the department that he knows. It was such an engaging conversation, that he gave me his card at the end and told me to please call him. He said he and his wife have small children and don't get out a lot. He said that maybe the three of us could all go out to dinner sometime. His disposition was not at all that of a come-on. He talked a bit about his wife, and he seemed quite genuine in saying that he would like for me to meet her and get together with them sometime.

After that, I ended up playing a ball game with three of the kids, including my son. We played for about 30 minutes, and then I let someone take my place. So far I had not had 20 minutes alone at this event (quite different from last time). It was now dark, and people were leaving. I sat for a couple of minutes alone checking a message on my phone. Right after I did that, a lady walked up to me that I had met once at one of the school competitions. We talked for about 20 minutes, then we all walked back to our cars.

I can honestly say that I did not initiate any of the encounters or the conversations, but I went with it once they were started by others. I felt good last night. I don't know if it was the pheromone blend, if it was a placebo effect, or if people just decided to become friendlier toward me, but whatever it is, I like it. I felt very comfortable and had a great time.

Edited by Rosegirl

OK, the curiosity was killing me, so I broke down and read everyone else's reviews, so my future results should be considered suspect, as I'm sooper suggestible.

But I'm so fascinated by the "heightened senses" result that more than one of us has experienced. The common theme seems to be a Wonder Woman-izing effect, both on the senses and in terms of conveying competence and garnering respect, people wanting our attention etc...

Of course there's a great temptation, while experiencing the effects (on self and others), to try to guess what it's for, to try to 'label' it or put it in a box, and even for my own results I find that I can't.

I do think it'd be great for work as far as the respect-attracting aspect and especially that it makes people *really listen* to you.

But, I also see it being great "socially" for people who want or need to feel more 'accepting' (toward both self and others)... it seems to make me feel more 'welcoming' toward people. Today (after above review) I spent a few hours alone with someone who usually irritates me (never have hung out with him alone before that I recall), and even when he occasionally said irritating things, I realize now that I kind of let it just float past like a leaf on a stream, instead of demonizing him in my mind about it ("Ugh, sexist piglet" etc.). -- OMG! ETA I just realized- one of the things that annoys me about this guy is that he doesn't really listen while you're talking - he's one of those people that goes "uh-huh uh-huh" and is clearly just thinking about what HE wants to say next, or about something totally unrelated to the conversation... Today, he was much more present in the conversation and it was actually a conversation instead of him going "uh-huh uh-huh" and not responding, or randomly changing the subject. So funny I didn't even notice it while it was happening, but only now as I look back at it -- incredibly I guess I was just enjoying the flow of conversation so much that I didn't pick up on it. :)

Even though, unlike others, I don't experience it as affecting my MOOD per se in an obvious 'directional' way -- no, like, Flying Potion or OW high, or TeddyBB or Tranquility mellow, -- maybe it really is doing so but in a subtler way, in a way that just expresses itself differently for me. Looking back on how it made me interact earlier (about 1hr into the phero) w/ a big bunch of strangers I had to briefly meet, I realize that it made me feel I am normally wearing a cloak of cynicism and judgmental-ness about people without even really knowing it, but this lifted that cloak away and let me be more the way I used to be when I was much younger, which was like a puppy, pleased as punch about everyone and everything and licking everyone on the face -- and, surprise, nearly all the strangers seemed unanimously happy to meet me, the happiness was a few degrees more than what I normally experience (or at least I perceived it that way, which might be the same thing in the end), and those one or two who weren't besides themselves with delight to meet me, I didn't care, lol, whereas normally I'd be hurt and/or annoyed ("what a jerk", "what a snob", etc). Everyone likes puppies.

PS ... My dog has started on some drugs and is doing much better already- thanks B) xoxo

Edited by tyvey

Two sprays while I am alone to look for self effects. Within the first few minutes there is a little bit of dissociation. Very pleasant, just enough to feel relaxed. Withing twenty minutes, noticing sensory sensations. I smell vomit. I hear the music to Gossip Girl as the show starts on my cpu. I notice the lights in the opening scene in a way I never have before. All senses are heightened but separate. I hear my show, I hear the fan downstairs, I hear the kids playing outside. I am acutely aware of interpreting the emotional messages of the people in the show. Odd. I don't usually have internal dialogue that consists of "he loves her so much" or "she is dong that because she is hurt". An awareness of motivation. Wish I had this on yesterday when I spent the day and night with my ex. Can't wait to wear it at work. Wish my kids would hurry home. I want to see the effects on others. Words on the screen are very sharp. I am going to try to eat with this on. Something tells me the flavors and textures will be exaggerated.

Okay day two:

Sprayed some on-2 squirts, 1 to arms and squashed them together and one to chest area. Within minutes have heightened sight thing going on and swelling in the chest feeling of happiness. It's so wild to me that I can actually feel it in my chest. Motivation kicks in quickly, start cleaning, and doing laundry at lightning speed. My daughter was having a major meltdown and it didn't irritate the shit out of me like it normally would have. Just stayed focused on task at hand. After cleaning, the in home counselor who is now coming for visits since we are getting custody of my step-daughter comes over. She has been here twice before. I didn't dislike her before, but she didn't strike me as awesome either, just ok. We hadn't talked much in the previous visits. Today she sat down next to me and we talked, and talked, and talked. We were damn near best friends by the end of the hour and a half visit. She was only supposed to be here a half an hour. We were just going on and on. I was on a roll and she was loving me. Normally she hardly notices me at all. That will never happen again after today. I seem to be better equipped to put out fires and stay calm with this stuff also. My aunt and I had a long phone convo and she commented several times how calm and laid back I sounded. I guess I am usually a little more high strung. One side note is that I feel like my kids might be having an adverse reaction. Both have been hyper today and have both had inexplicable and unusually long crying jags. Neither of these things are totally unknown of course, but it seems weird that they BOTH have the same issues today. At least I feel better equipped to deal with said crying jags.

Testing day 3. It *could* have been a very bad no good day. It *should* have been one of those. I sprayed about 8am, after snapping at the man I was just cozy with yesterday. Let me explain, when it's DAY 2 of my cycle, I'm in pain. Often in pain and bleeding like a stuck pig. Grouchy, irritable and patience: nil. It sometimes combines with my irregular moods to create what I like to think of as the Emotional Supercell. Small animals, sweet boyfriends take cover. I was definitely headed that way, and I thought well, ok let's try it. I tried one spray to the chest. Mmmm.. meh. I tried another. Phhhhhhhh...exhale.

Maybe I've described it incorrectly. It's not a "lightening" of the mood...it's a DISTANCING from the eebil stuff. Not *quite* like viewing ones' self from a distance, but being separated from the layer that usually REACTS and K'POW! and GRRRR... it's just... NOT there.

While I'm not skipping thru the roses (I'm not in general a skip-thru-the-roses kind of girl anyway)I'm not killing anyone. My black thoughts are at bay, and I managed to do some much-needed culling in my back bedroom. And I colored my hair. Most times? This is a day of tears and dark thoughts, of yelling at stupid stuff and NOT accomplishing much at all. I have to see this as a real improvement. Oh, and cramps? Almost GONE. WTF? Gone?! It's still the unbelievably heavy flow but I'm not doubled over. In fact I'm almost pain-free. This is some crazy stuff.

DAY #2

Sprayed 2 reg. full sprays-one on neck/chest, one on writsts. Dried down for 15 min. Got dressed. Sprayed 2 more (one in hair one again toward the chest area) Didn't experience the "shifiting" of light like yesterday or heightened awareness, but was relaxed and complimentary toward my teen daughter while driving her to work.

Met Mom and Aunt for coffee. Talked for 2 hours at Sbux. Aunt was complimentary towards my husband (he wasnt' there) and had lots of good stuff to say about him. All around good visit, but nothing unusual. I did catch a woman staring at me from across the coffee shop. Thought to self, "She's looking at me like she is trying to place me from somewhere." Also man at coffee shop kept mooning over when I got up to get Mom napkins, straw, etc. but this may not be phero related

Came home by 3 to to housework. Didn't notice any extra energy or mood change. Just like always. Wonder if I sprayed too much or yesterday was just the excitement of expectation. (but the light changing thing from yesterday WAS an unusual experience).

I did feel calm and accepting of situations Was very patient with driving, which usuallys sends me into orbit since I'm the ONLY sane driver on the road :-p

I am reading that other testers are only spraying 2 sprays, and I used more than that. Maybe I OD'd. Will try only two tomorrow. I have a meeting with a group of women. I'll keep you posted.

ETA: sounds were all more amplified today. Yesterday I could hear each one distinctly, but today, it was all just a blob of "too loud"

Edited by Raq On

Sunday:

I did not spray any on today, but last night when I took a shower I did not wash my hair. I had sprayed some of this blend in my hair yesterday evening and I knew there would be some residue, but I was not planning on reporting anything.

That said, I have to say that today has been interesting. My son is getting ready for final exams this coming week. He asked for my help on a couple of the subjects and to my surprise I have been exceedingly patient today. Not only that, on reflection I have been quite motivated in terms of getting things done around the house. This is a surprise. I am not ever (really) motivated to do housework, but today it's been different. I don't know if it's the phero blend residue or not. I have been calm today and that is a good thing.

If this is phero related, then this is a different side to it.

Ah ha! I'm going to try to report in without reading other people's reviews so I can keep a clean slate, k?

Today I tried my first spray while at work. Let's just say up to that point my day had not gone swimmingly at ALL!

I did a spray over my shoulder at my neck. Refreshed with a bitty spray on my wrists after 4 hours.

Self Effects: Well I calmed right down. I was pretty self-content all day after that and I really shouldn't have been. I did not get any 'sexy' feel. I did not regard myself or others with any sexual interest. I suppose if I had a bed buddy around I would have felt happy hanging out on the bed reading the Sunday paper and just 'being' with a special person. Oh here's the weird part - I think I was more alert. Vision was clearer. All the senses just registering with a little umph. Perhaps because I was relaxed? In sum, Self-Content like BB or Tranq. Mildly girly like Lace. Bit more focused like FP. But all in a different way from the other pheros.

In others: I wore this at work and didn't get much of an effect from my coworkers, that I noticed, but I didn't have a lot 'out there'. My customers, who get a lot more exposure as I wave my hands around in front of them - they paired up. Not public displays of affection, but they moved towards each other so that each pair was clearly defined. They interacted more with the partner. One guy quickly became a bad sport, but I hesistate to fault a phero OD. He seemed the jerk type. His girl got fed up with him and left PDQ, faster than I had expected. Everyone else was fine. Hard to say if I got more tips. In sum, I think there's some bonding element in here.

More to come...