SUPER SEXY CONCENTRATE

OK, everybody.....for the last two nights, I have experimented with my sweetheart and the "Super Sexy" concentrate that I purchased to add to my existing stash of potions.

UNscented Pheromone Blend for Women: SUPER SEXY - 1/3 fl.oz. (10ml)

The strongest, most rediculously horny over-sexed phero blend ever concocted. We commissioned a blend that would give people whiplash when you walked past, and leave them drooling with lustful yearnings in your wake. You should have a lot of fun wearing this blend!

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane (D5), estratetraenol, alpha-androstenol, dehydroepiandrosterone, sodium sulfate, tetrahydrodeoxycorticosterone, androstanone

On the first night, I used it with Dark Seductions, which is my darlin's #1 favorite scent. I just so happened to be outside when he pulled up in the driveway.....When he got out of the car, he gave me a big hug and kiss, and then went about making a little bit of chit-chat while I was searching for something in my car.....then all of a sudden, he walks up behind me and taps me on the shoulder. I turned around, and he swept me into one of these "movie embraces". He says......"You are just so HOT. Is it bedtime yet?" He was all over me all evening.....it was uncontrollable. After my son went to bed, we retired for some "fun"......it was WILD. We were trying to be quiet, but in the middle of the festivities, one leg of my bedframe went crashing through the floor.....I have an old house, and there are weak spots in the floor in some of the rooms....it just so happens that we hit one..... :) You would have thought that the bed issue would have broken the mood, but it didn't......the party just moved onto the floor..... :) We dealt with the bed after we were finished..... ;)

Well, I thought that part of the fervor from Monday night might have been due to the fact that we had not seen each other for a week. So, last night, I decided to try for round two. I used the super sexy concentrate again, this time mixed with Dirty Sexy (my honey's second favorite scent). It was almost a complete repeat of the night before (sans the bed crashing through the floor). Don't get me wrong, we are normally a very passionate couple, but this seemed to definitely kick it up a notch.

Conclusions? Well......I am going to do some further testing, but my first impression is that this one is a definite winner.....will post further as more testing is performed..... ;)

Reason for editing: CC wanted me to add the ingredients list to the post....

Edited by Dolly

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, pretty soon Mara and Danna will have to have us sign liability waivers ... "not responsible for damage to furniture or real estate..."

You two need to get a padded room! :)

Yeah, I think we could use one..... :)

I am assuming you cannot get a sample of this as I didn't see it offered with samples?

No, the lovely ladies have not released a potion with this in it yet......I ordered the "add in" option to get my hands on it......

No, the lovely ladies have not released a potion with this in it yet......I ordered the "add in" option to get my hands on it......

I don't understand how to do this. When I select the add in pheromone for the super sexy, it is listed in check out cart as just add in, but I want to add the super sexy to a specific potion of my choice..where can I note which potion in the checkout?

I don't understand how to do this. When I select the add in pheromone for the super sexy, it is listed in check out cart as just add in, but I want to add the super sexy to a specific potion of my choice..where can I note which potion in the checkout?

Well, are you purchasing scents also? If you want to use an add-in, you need to buy a potion for them to add it to. You will then have more than just the add-in in your cart. If you are placing an order for multiple scents, I would think that you could just state in the notes section of your paypal payment which scent you want it added to.

Mara has said that if you just want to purchase the pheros to add to your own already-owned potions, you can state in the notes section of your paypal payment that you don't want any scent or dilutant. In that case, you will receive a small amount (about 1 ml) of concentrated, undiluted pheros in a vial, which you will need to add to an existing scent in order for it to be useable.

Well, are you purchasing scents also? If you want to use an add-in, you need to buy a potion for them to add it to. You will then have more than just the add-in in your cart. If you are placing an order for multiple scents, I would think that you could just state in the notes section of your paypal payment which scent you want it added to.

Mara has said that if you just want to purchase the pheros to add to your own already-owned potions, you can state in the notes section of your paypal payment that you don't want any scent or dilutant. In that case, you will receive a small amount (about 1 ml) of concentrated, undiluted pheros in a vial, which you will need to add to an existing scent in order for it to be useable.

Oh, I ordered it as a separate roll-on bottle in 1/3 fl oz size. I would assume that, as such, it has been diluted and can be then be layered with the scent of your choice. Does that sound right?

Oh, I ordered it as a separate roll-on bottle in 1/3 fl oz size. I would assume that, as such, it has been diluted and can be then be layered with the scent of your choice. Does that sound right?

Yeah, that's the idea.....the 1/3 oz bottles have already been mixed with dilutant.....so, you can apply it directly on your skin and layer with your scents.

In fact, Chai......I believe that Mara told me that the dilutant that they are using is good because it doesn't soak into your skin so much......if you apply that first, it may keep some of your scents from turning to powder......

Edited by Dolly

Yeah, that's the idea.....the 1/3 oz bottles have already been mixed with dilutant.....so, you can apply it directly on your skin and layer with your scents.

In fact, Chai......I believe that Mara told me that the dilutant that they are using is good because it doesn't soak into your skin so much......if you apply that first, it may keep some of your scents from turning to powder......

This is exactly one of the reasons I was so excited about the product... the tendency of the product to stay on the skin rather than to soak in sounds perfect for me! I really am sad when the scent just "disappears" into my strange skin; sometimes it doesn't even powder... it just disappears!

Tonight, it's "super sexy" with Nasty Habits.....teehee.....

Mara and Danna,

I wanted to thank you once again for creating such a thoughtful, wonderful, and powerful way to carry the pheromones. The concentrate truly does feel so silky as it goes onto the skin; I love that there are no alcohols to dry skin or hair; and the ease of the roll-on application ensures that little waste occurs (as opposed to a spray-on product).

As for the blend itself... of course, I had my bat belt with me, so my Robin and Marian was readily available... and the Super Sexy roll-on had just been received from the post office this morning (by the way, the ladies there are always almost as excited as me when my packages from you arrive; they love smelling my new treasures! And, as there is always a business card in the package, I've made sure to hand them one! Today, due to time constraints, I wasn't able to let them sniff :( but I promised them I would come back soon... so I guess that means I need to place another order real soon :lol: )

As I pulled up to the house, I slathered on some R & M, dabbed on some Super Sexy, walked into the house... held out my hand to gift My Beloved with his vial of PheroBoy Dominance... and found myself up against the door, being held in an extremely passionate embrace which didn't end for quite some time... and which I don't think would have ended at all if I had not needed to grab The Boy and dash off to work! My Beloved has texted me several times to let me know he's thinking about me (not unusual... but I think he's thinking *just a bit* more passionately than he would have been doing without the SS-kapow!)

I'm definitely looking forward to when he gets home from work tonight!

Oh, and he just called to ask me to order him a full bottle of PB Dominance, says this is one he could smell himself wearing every day!

Edited by Chaionlife

Mara and Danna,

I wanted to thank you once again for creating such a thoughtful, wonderful, and powerful way to carry the pheromones. The concentrate truly does feel so silky as it goes onto the skin; I love that there are no alcohols to dry skin or hair; and the ease of the roll-on application ensures that little waste occurs (as opposed to a spray-on product).

As for the blend itself... of course, I had my bat belt with me, so my Robin and Marian was readily available... and the Super Sexy roll-on had just been received from the post office this morning (by the way, the ladies there are always almost as excited as me when my packages from you arrive; they love smelling my new treasures! And, as there is always a business card in the package, I've made sure to hand them one! Today, due to time constraints, I wasn't able to let them sniff :( but I promised them I would come back soon... so I guess that means I need to place another order real soon :lol: )

As I pulled up to the house, I slathered on some R & M, dabbed on some Super Sexy, walked into the house... held out my hand to gift My Beloved with his vial of PheroBoy Dominance... and found myself up against the door, being held in an extremely passionate embrace which didn't end for quite some time... and which I don't think would have ended at all if I had not needed to grab The Boy and dash off to work! My Beloved has texted me several times to let me know he's thinking about me (not unusual... but I think he's thinking *just a bit* more passionately than he would have been doing without the SS-kapow!)

I'm definitely looking forward to when he gets home from work tonight!

Oh, and he just called to ask me to order him a full bottle of PB Dominance, says this is one he could smell himself wearing every day!

My husband is not like that at all. So I am hoping the phero scents bring out the passion.

OK, everybody.....for the last two nights, I have experimented with my sweetheart and the "Super Sexy" concentrate that I purchased to add to my existing stash of potions.

On the first night, I used it with Dark Seductions, which is my darlin's #1 favorite scent. I just so happened to be outside when he pulled up in the driveway.....When he got out of the car, he gave me a big hug and kiss, and then went about making a little bit of chit-chat while I was searching for something in my car.....then all of a sudden, he walks up behind me and taps me on the shoulder. I turned around, and he swept me into one of these "movie embraces". He says......"You are just so HOT. Is it bedtime yet?" He was all over me all evening.....it was uncontrollable. After my son went to bed, we retired for some "fun"......it was WILD. We were trying to be quiet, but in the middle of the festivities, one leg of my bedframe went crashing through the floor.....I have an old house, and there are weak spots in the floor in some of the rooms....it just so happens that we hit one..... :( You would have thought that the bed issue would have broken the mood, but it didn't......the party just moved onto the floor..... :lol: We dealt with the bed after we were finished..... :rolleyes:

Well, I thought that part of the fervor from Monday night might have been due to the fact that we had not seen each other for a week. So, last night, I decided to try for round two. I used the super sexy concentrate again, this time mixed with Dirty Sexy (my honey's second favorite scent). It was almost a complete repeat of the night before (sans the bed crashing through the floor). Don't get me wrong, we are normally a very passionate couple, but this seemed to definitely kick it up a notch.

Conclusions? Well......I am going to do some further testing, but my first impression is that this one is a definite winner.....will post further as more testing is performed..... ;)

Based on your review, I ordered a bottle pf DS with SS pheros.. after making sure that my bedroom floor is solid enough. ;)

Based on your review, I ordered a bottle pf DS with SS pheros.. after making sure that my bedroom floor is solid enough. :(

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So, which DS did you go for? Dark Seductions or Dirty Sexy? They are both FAB, and they both worked REALLY well with the super sexy concentrate......

Hehe maybe these should come with a little warning label to check the furniture before applying!

And thanks for the tip about buying the add-in. I wanted some but didn't want to buy a whole new bottle of my favorite scent (not that it would be THAT bad of a thing *grin*)

• 2 weeks later...

OK ladies......new reaction from the Super Sexy.....my sweetie isn't here tonight.....I had to wait until he wasn't, so I could post this.

Monday night, I was wearing Nasty Habits spiked with Super Sexy. As I had mentioned in another thread, my honey had his head buried in my neck most of the night.....so, he was huffing it for about 2 hours or more. Well, later on in the evening, we were kissing, and it was getting kind of heavy, and he started trembling.....yes, shaking uncontrollably. When I pulled back a bit and looked at him, his eyes were glazed over. This was like an exponential "deer in the headlights" reaction. I said, "You were shaking. Are you cold?" And he said, "No, I'm just so attracted to you right now...it's like an electrical current or something running through me."

Now, don't get me wrong.....we are very passionate normally (even without pheros), and things are always hot sexually......AND, he has been exposed to a lot of different pheros (at different times, and in varying doses)......BUT, I have never, in the 15 months we have been together (with or without pheros) EVER made him tremble.....

I just thought this was very interesting......passing it along.....

Edited by Dolly

Wow! Where can I get me some of that stuff? :rolleyes:

You already have all the goodies...... :)

You already have all the goodies...... :)

Hey Dolly?

Did you just use the SS? Or did you add any cops at all? Have you tried wearing cops with SS? I am wondering if they add or detract?

Ta in advance hun! :)

May

Hey Dolly?

Did you just use the SS? Or did you add any cops at all? Have you tried wearing cops with SS? I am wondering if they add or detract?

Ta in advance hun! :)

May

It was only SS, no additional pheros......I try to wear new pheros "raw" when I am testing......

Tonight, it is SS with Dark Seductions.....

My honey couldn't control himself with the SS and Dark Seductions......this weekend, I may apply a couple drops of EoW with the DS/SS combo, just to see what sparks fly.....teehee....

My honey couldn't control himself with the SS and Dark Seductions......this weekend, I may apply a couple drops of EoW with the DS/SS combo, just to see what sparks fly.....teehee....

Please do Dolly. I'd be interested to see if adding the cops was positive, negative or neutral. :) I'd be very grateful.

May

Please do Dolly. I'd be interested to see if adding the cops was positive, negative or neutral. :) I'd be very grateful.

May

For you, May, I'll suffer through it..... ;):):);)

Just kidding......you know how I love playing with this stuff..... ;)

Well. I just put on a hoody sweatshirt I haven't worn in two weeks - I must have worn it last when filling bottles, and I am in a LOUD CLOUD of pheromones. (mmm, I really like this smell!) I can't believe how strong the scent is coming off of this fabric, weeks later! Dolly/May, can these be just as effective with the scent on your clothes as on your skin?

Well. I just put on a hoody sweatshirt I haven't worn in two weeks - I must have worn it last when filling bottles, and I am in a LOUD CLOUD of pheromones. (mmm, I really like this smell!) I can't believe how strong the scent is coming off of this fabric, weeks later! Dolly/May, can these be just as effective with the scent on your clothes as on your skin?

I know some people do apply to their clothes. You do get some heat diffusion as the clothes warm up. Oil-based pheros can last ages on clothes. I have only used sprays on clothes as I didn't want oil marks and stains.

But yes, as far as I know and in my own limited experience and reading - it does work. :)

May

During cold weather, I prefer to apply pheros to my cothes or hair, instead of my skin.....just to make sure that they get "out there"....

May

OK, May, just for you......I applied 5 drops of EoW last night, then applied Dark Seductions laced wit the SS concentrate. Lets just say it was an interesting evening.

My sweetie and I decided to go out to dinner on the spur of the moment, with 2 older couples.....by older, I don't mean OLD, just older than us. I'd say, mid to upper 50's. One gentleman is more early 60-ish. He is the one who was sitting beside me. We were just chatting and talking, and I got up to go to the restroom. When I came back and sat down, I was talking to the lady sitting across from me (the older guy's wife), and I feel my hair slightly "moving"......I look over, and this man has a small lock of my hair, which had apparently draped across my shoulder when I turned my head, and was twirling it between his fingers and playing with it. Not pulling it or anything.....just sort of twiddling with it..... :) He says...."I like your hair. Very nice." Smiles with this starry-eyed look. Too funny.....pheros crack me up.

Anyway.....the cops/SS combo......May, try it..... :) My man was the Energizer bunny.....truly fabulous combo.

Edited by Dolly

OK, May, just for you......I applied 5 drops of EoW last night, then applied Dark Seductions laced wit the SS concentrate. Lets just say it was an interesting evening.

My sweetie and I decided to go out to dinner on the spur of the moment, with 2 older couples.....by older, I don't mean OLD, just older than us. I'd say, mid to upper 50's. One gentleman is more early 60-ish. He is the one who was sitting beside me. We were just chatting and talking, and I got up to go to the restroom. When I came back and sat down, I was talking to the lady sitting across from me (the older guy's wife), and I feel my hair slightly "moving"......I look over, and this man has a small lock of my hair, which had apparently draped across my shoulder when I turned my head, and was twirling it between his fingers and playing with it. Not pulling it or anything.....just sort of twiddling with it..... :) He says...."I like your hair. Very nice." Smiles with this starry-eyed look. Too funny.....pheros crack me up.

Anyway.....the cops/SS combo......May, try it..... :) My man was the Energizer bunny.....truly fabulous combo.

Thanks Dolly!

Great reprort I can't wait to experiment! :)

May

OK, more of the Super Sexy trials......I went out to a club with my sweetie and the same co-worker/friend who had a strong reaction to the Cougar concentrate the night of the company dinner......

This time, it was 6 drops of EoW, and Dark Seductions punched up with SS concentrate.....ok, let's finish setting the stage.....the bar was filled with mostly ages 20's & 30's.....I am 40, and my sweetie is 47, but we both look young-ish, so it was ok. Anyhoo, here are all of these "hot young chicks", and I am just me.....plain and simple.....blue jeans, and basic everyday shirt (nothing flashy or sexy....just casual)......BUT......

With the SS, had I been single, I believe that I could have had any of those young guys in there that I wanted.....every one who came into phero range was very obvious about not only looking, but staring.....even the ones who were WITH the hot young things......it was really funny. My man was making a joke about hitting one guy because he was staring so hard (he's not really jealous, so it WAS a joke)....and he asked his buddy, "If I get arrested, will you come and bail me out?" And his friend said "No. Not immediately. I'd let you sit in there for a few hours so that I could have some time alone with your woman." :) And, he was serious. I could tell by the way he was looking at me.

All in all, a VERY interesting phero blend.....add some EoW and Dark Seductions, and it is the OMG blend...... ;)

Well, day two.....

I was wearing Mermaids earlier today, for a bit of a pick-me-up......after I showered at about 2:30, I applied Dark Seduction laced with the SS concentrate.....

This was my son's weekend with his Dad, and he had a birthday party to go to today, but his Dad had a conflict, so it was my job to pick him up and take him to the party. I dropped him at the party, and came back home, and my sweetie came over to me, gave me a hug, looked at me and said "When are you suppsoed to go pick him up?" I said......"Oh, we have a couple of hours." He gets this big grin :) and says, "Want to have some play time?"

It was hot.....and, just for those of you who are wondering, this was DS, SS, and NO added EoW.

Edited by Dolly

OK, more of the Super Sexy trials......I went out to a club with my sweetie and the same co-worker/friend who had a strong reaction to the Cougar concentrate the night of the company dinner......

This time, it was 6 drops of EoW, and Dark Seductions punched up with SS concentrate.....ok, let's finish setting the stage.....the bar was filled with mostly ages 20's & 30's.....I am 40, and my sweetie is 47, but we both look young-ish, so it was ok. Anyhoo, here are all of these "hot young chicks", and I am just me.....plain and simple.....blue jeans, and basic everyday shirt (nothing flashy or sexy....just casual)......BUT......

With the SS, had I been single, I believe that I could have had any of those young guys in there that I wanted.....every one who came into phero range was very obvious about not only looking, but staring.....even the ones who were WITH the hot young things......it was really funny. My man was making a joke about hitting one guy because he was staring so hard (he's not really jealous, so it WAS a joke)....and he asked his buddy, "If I get arrested, will you come and bail me out?" And his friend said "No. Not immediately. I'd let you sit in there for a few hours so that I could have some time alone with your woman." :blink: And, he was serious. I could tell by the way he was looking at me.

All in all, a VERY interesting phero blend.....add some EoW and Dark Seductions, and it is the OMG blend...... :blink:

Dang it Dolly. Now I got to whip out that Credit Card. :) . BTW, it probably helps your having mad sex with your honey and are adding your own pheros to the mix as well.

Edited by sugarspice

Dang it Dolly. Now I got to whip out that Credit Card. :blink: .

Go ahead. Whip it out. I dare you. :blink: I promise, you won't be sorry. ;)

BTW, it probably helps your having mad sex with your honey and are adding your own pheros to the mix as well.

Yeah, I am sure our natural pheros add to the electricity......BUT, phero and copulin production decrease with age.....since I am in the "over 40" crowd, I am simply levelling the playing field...... :)

That's frackin' hysterical. bwahahahahaha!

I think I'm delirious......tax season does that to me......too little sleep, too many pheros, not enough brain cells..... :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I like the super sexy concentrate. Some of the individual pheros named in it are not ones I am familiar with, but there definitely is something to it. It makes me "strut" when I wear it, for lack of a better word.... :blink:

• 3 weeks later...
MY friend and I are now drooling over SS concentrate. I think I'm gonna buy a bottle with my order monday and send her half so we can both try it and report back on our experiences with it. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Well, you can either get the unscented version in a roll on, or you can get the SS pheros added to a scent of your choice. It's good stuff!