SUPER SEXY CONCENTRATE

And it makes other people think that you're great too.

I was on call yesterday, so I didn't go in to the hospital until 3pm. From the moment that I walked in I was the Star. Everyone, including my Chairman wanted to chat. I kept trying to leave to do work and he'd find something else to talk to me about and reel me back in. LOL. I could see the moment that the phero hit him. Add in the spike of cops from the Titillating Temptress and he was eating of my hand.

This morning, I was sitting between two male colleagues during a meeting and I could tell that it hit them too (at this point I had been wearing it for about 18 hours and I had been at the hospital all night). They both kept trying to chat with me and walk with me after the meeting. One of my senior partner's who's normally a jackhole was unusually nice and chatty.

Love this phero.

Nice, that's pretty awesome!

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add in the spike of cops from the Titillating Temptress and he was eating of my hand.

Hey, cool idea! ...I usually wear MRF3 <SS4W> and MRF 3 boosted with cops,but the TT sounds like a great addition to that brown sugar vibe I crave at times :)

Wore Sneaky Clean to work yesterday. In fact, I just dabbed the roller ball on my neck and throat. It made me want to check out my image each time I walk past a mirror. I used to quite heavy handed when it comes to UN but I haven't used pheros regularly for a couple of months so I guess I'm getting loads of self effects as I adjust to using pheros again.

It works better for me IN a perfume, because when it's unscented I may tend to use too much because there's no scent indicator. I know I used too much on one occasion at a party where this woman, a stranger, got all bitchy and jealous with me for no reason that i could tell. I think I mentioned this before on here, but anyway, she walked up to a group I was in, and got crotchety with me over nothing. I think she disliked the amount of attention I was getting, she was around 15+ years older than me, and I was really trying to be nice to her and engage her in conversation even though she had just walked up to our group and interrupted us. On reflection, I think I wayyy overdid the SS4W...and that was in oil, I probably rolled up and down my torso 4+ times. Less is very often better.

crap. I'm trying this out for the first time tonight. Did, I think, an eight inch roll on one forearm and squished with the empress of persica I put on the other. Then I did the lollipop minus putting any in my belly button.

hm. Well here's hoping it's not too bad for myself or those around me. I am just starting to feel less mentally funky.

• 1 month later...

I really love SS4W. I've got this in MRF, an UN bottle and Sneaky Clean. You are all absolutely correct, this stuff is amazingly effective and what I like even better isthat it does have a nice effect on women too. I don't know about everyone else but for me, it doesn't take a lot either (think I found that out the hard way). I am a big fan of this stuff!!

What is Super Sexy Concentrate? is this different from SS4w

Edited by StacyK

Nope, just SS4W added to a perfume instead of the straight unscented phero.

^Thanks Dolly. Looks like this is another 'none Phero. I have MRF. Need to take it out for test drives more often. :-)

oh ok. I must have confused the pheros listed. there are so many that look similar at first scan. Thanks

I confused Androstanone & androstenone

It's the later that's the sex magnet that is in LFN, right?

Edited by StacyK

I wore my MRF today with SS4W in it. I didn't realize I would have to be surrounded by instructors, many of which I didn't know from other buildings. I was just hoping to wear something that made me feel better. As it turned out, it was a good day to wear it because I ended up having to be around EVERY instructor on site and everyone was very chatty with me at our table and offered all sorts of help with lunch and items. It was nice. :)

• 4 weeks later...

My first order was SS4W. I didn't want something with cops, but I wanted something sexy. The first day I wore it out was a really hot date, and I went to the beach. I knew I was looking cute but a guy walking in the other direction randomly did a double take and said "Hey, you're gorgeous! Want to come have a drink with me?" I'm used to a little flirtation but not that! Thumbs up!

My first order was SS4W. I didn't want something with cops, but I wanted something sexy. The first day I wore it out was a really hot date, and I went to the beach. I knew I was looking cute but a guy walking in the other direction randomly did a double take and said "Hey, you're gorgeous! Want to come have a drink with me?" I'm used to a little flirtation but not that! Thumbs up!

Awesome! I love SS4W, too! :)

SS4W has definitely become one of my absolute go-to pheros. Every time I wear it, everyone is so super chatty and happy. This past Friday, everyone wanted to stop me at work and chat about life and it's like that just about every time I wear it... which unfortunately means I need to save it for days that I'm not swamped and backlogged on work!! So glad you had a great time with it QueenofLimbo!!!

NICE QoL! :lol2: This one is great on both guys & gals.....if you liked SS4W then you GOTTA try BANG! ^_~

Ya know.... as I sit here reading these I have no idea why I have never experimented with pairing two of my favorites together! For crying out loud ... Ive done is with countless others but never - SS and Cougar!

Has anyone given that a whirl yet? Any results?

Ya know.... as I sit here reading these I have no idea why I have never experimented with pairing two of my favorites together! For crying out loud ... Ive done is with countless others but never - SS and Cougar!

I don't recommend it. Your looking at two complex phero blends already. If you want to give them a kick you could pair with an OCCo. Also, Bang is SS4W but with cops and a dose of Est to boot.. it's great.

Additionally some ladies have used dabs of LAM with Maras Rocket Fuel to great success, there is even a specific thread.. " Maras Rocket Fuel with LAM.. in reviews.

Some of the real phero queens here should chime in but that's my advice.

Also, in the journals I recommend you check out Dolly's journal page titled Pheros for newbies or something like that I have found it very helpful.

Also Beccah's journal has some funny info about her mad scientist mixes.

Of course there is fun in experimenting :)

I haven't given this combo a whirl but I just wore Cougar with Open Windows tonight - SHWING!

I would suggest with applying two complicated blends like Cougar and SS4W do your best not to muddle the two together by layering, I have had pore results doing that before. But like tonight, I put Cougar (oil) on wrists, back of ears and collarbone and then sprayed Open Windows on my blouse along with an extra spritz of DHEAS to my neck...so I was loaded :DAND I had a blast! Do you have them in oil or spray? If spray I would start with no more than 3 sprays of each blend so you don't OD and experiment from there. For the oils you could start with 6 5inch strips of each blend in the application places of your choice - just be careful to keep them separate :)

Happy experimenting!

^^ I have not done Cougar with OW but I did do it with Topper.. Fun!

If you really want a sexy wallop MRF (SS4W ed) + LAM is a 1, 2 punch! :)

.. and of course there is nothing like a good BANG ;)

Oh MY! I agree! BANG! is a go to for me! I was pairing SS4W with Un Cuddle Bunny before I purchased it but it just isn't the same as BANG! If I had to choose a phero that felt most like me, it would be BANG! LUUUURV that one fo sho! :love:

Yes!! MRF and LAM are awesome together. I do that a LOT!! I've used Cougar with OW, Cougar with Topper and Cougar with both. All seem to work great together but I generally find my best combo is the Cougar/Topper. SS4W generally gets such consistent and happy hits, I only use it with either the LAM (i.e. MRF and LAM) or with Topper.

Generally, I think everyone would say that it's best to keep the complicated blends separate but experimenting will either lead to an experience where you agree "yeah, um, won't be doing that again" or else you find that it works differently and you like it!!!

But dang!!! I've heard it quite a bit all over... I need to get some BANG and try that baby out!!!!

Consensus wins! What're ya waitin' for?! :shopping-spree:

Consensus wins! What're ya waitin' for?! :shopping-spree:

That addiction we've been discussing... yeah, she's a bad seed. I try to be all good and not put anything in the cart and she just says "come on, just one. You can buy just one." And now, thanks to you NuTrix, my addiction has a face. LOL

^^ I have not done Cougar with OW but I did do it with Topper.. Fun!

If you really want a sexy wallop MRF (SS4W ed) + LAM is a 1, 2 punch! :)

.. and of course there is nothing like a good BANG ;)

I need to try this with Topper, I love this idea...

DD, it's really a great combo (Cougar/Topper). I wear it to work and it never fails to get wonderful hits. Everyone always ends up being so helpful, friendly, chatty. I get smiles all day, joking around, instructors hanging out at my desk. It's a fun vibe and after crazy hectic weeks, I like to wear this on Fridays.

SS4W/Topper does the same thing. I love that it just creates this happy, relaxed vibe although the last time I wore it on a Friday, I got very little work done because everyone wanted to play hookie all day and hang out with me... at my desk, in a corner, at the copy machine. LOL It's no joke to say Topper does step it up a notch.

Thank you ladies... more notes have already been jotted down! I don't care how long I have been wearing pheromones... I still take oodles of notes!

I haven't given this combo a whirl but I just wore Cougar with Open Windows tonight - SHWING!

Now that sounds like an interesting combo! I have yet to purchase Open Windows after all these years... I must still be trying to get my sexy back :smiley-laughing024: and just have not purchased it yet. I do have Cougar in spray and oil while Super Sexy is in oil.

Oh MY! I agree! BANG! is a go to for me! I was pairing SS4W with Un Cuddle Bunny before I purchased it but it just isn't the same as BANG! If I had to choose a phero that felt most like me, it would be BANG! LUUUURV that one fo sho! :love:

WooHoo! I had already ordered A Touch of Cerise with Bang prior to reading your post.... So EXCITED now!!!!

My SS4W is also in oil. I can see now that this one needs more attention from me thanks to you ladies ^_^

Let's see, I've used it on it's own, with LAM! & BAM!, with CB, with TMI, with Topper, with DHEAS...

You know...I wonder how it would fair with a touch of Sexpionage? Has anyone taken that for a spin with SS4W? Wonder if that could tip the scales from sultry to wanton seductress? :D

NuTrix, if you turn all wanton seductress with that combo, please share!! I can only imagine the outcome if that works! We may need to send you good vibes just so that your body moves and works normally again. LOL

Eh-hem...I tried it out...put it on prior to leaving for work.

BWAHAHAAA! Try it...just try it. YOU HAVE TO TRY IT.

Let me think again...Unscented of both with An Act of Violets as cover scent.

3 circles of Sexpionage around belly button

SS4W - 1 - 5 inch strip each forearm, 2 - 5 inch strips each wrist, 2 - 5 inch strips collarbone

All appropriately smooshed around

It started at home with hubby :666: and then just progressed from there...since I had to go to WORK! Oh yes, LOL, I wore THIS to WORK.

All I can say is that I'm going to wear it again tomorrow just to make sure it wasn't a fluke...I cannot believe the people that came out of the wood work...I have to know if it'll be consistent!

All I can say is that I'm going to wear it again tomorrow just to make sure it wasn't a fluke...I cannot believe the people that came out of the wood work...I have to know if it'll be consistent!

We can't wait to hear about your day!!!!

Make sure to fill us in!

OK...

3 days of fun!

SS4W & Sexpionage. 3 days, 3 different cover scents (Act of Violets, Coconut Breeze, Elixir of Worldly Delights)

3 circles of Sexpionage around belly button

SS4W - 1 - 5 inch strip each forearm, 2 - 5 inch strips each wrist, 2 - 5 inch strips collarbone

All appropriately smooshed around

Today though, I bumped it with 4 sprays of DHEAS to my blouse...for fun....cuz I could...

Thoughts:

Puts people in an amiable mood...playful even. If you are NOT comfortable with eye contact - do NOT wear this - you will solicit a GREAT deal of eye contact. Conversation OFTEN went to naughty places but that's ok...I tend to live in that plane anyway...it was simply nice to have so much company LOL!

Some things I experienced:

• Afore mention eye contact
  • People going out of their way to get my attention
  • Flirtation - men & women ^_~
  • Rapt attention - googly eyes, flushing of the face (too cute), big grins and smiles
  • Nervousness (definitely noticeable sexual tension in some cases)
  • LOTS of conversations...people I barely talk with wanting to talk like we'd been bffs for years...

I would definitely recommend this combo and I intend to hit hubby up with it this weekend :666: You know, to see what happens if this is allowed free reign in the sexuality department...

DD, it's really a great combo (Cougar/Topper). I wear it to work and it never fails to get wonderful hits. Everyone always ends up being so helpful, friendly, chatty. I get smiles all day, joking around, instructors hanging out at my desk. It's a fun vibe and after crazy hectic weeks, I like to wear this on Fridays.

SS4W/Topper does the same thing. I love that it just creates this happy, relaxed vibe although the last time I wore it on a Friday, I got very little work done because everyone wanted to play hookie all day and hang out with me... at my desk, in a corner, at the copy machine. LOL It's no joke to say Topper does step it up a notch.

Thanks so much, I'm going to try both of these combos. Topper is an in I need to re purchase

• 1 month later...

Wore my new 221B with SS4W Sunday and when we were out to eat our waitress was quite lackluster when we first arrived (probably a long, busy day), she even appeared agitated but I think was trying to hide it - pure speculation of course - but she warmed right up after a few trips to the table....fair bit of eye contact and definitely improved mood. She was even joking around with us by the time we were finished and ready to go :it-s-a-beautiful-thing:

• 1 month later...

This will always be a fave of mine, I wore it yesterday and bumped into an old friend who was being so strange around me, he was rather DIHL and then he disappeared very fast.

A few days later I asked him about it, he said I just looked so good that day that he`d had this odd feeling that he would try to kiss me, even though he knows I`m a taken woman, which is why he left in a hurry and that he`d never felt that way before....that something must have come over him!! Just goes to show what SS4W can do!

I haven't been giving this one much love since I got it last year. I never had any hits and definitely no selfies at all. That was ok since I have others like Cougar to play with that work damn near each time.

I decided to pull this out (60/40 silicone spray) and wore it 3x this week. Damn! My supervisor said I seemed so much more confident, I had several comments about my hair, and a few of my female direct reports that are typically negative much of the time were actually sweet. Egads, this stuff is working great now. I don't want to burn out on it so I'll switch it up today, but this will definitely get more use than it has been.