SUPER SEXY CONCENTRATE

It works better for me IN a perfume, because when it's unscented I may tend to use too much because there's no scent indicator. I know I used too much on one occasion at a party where this woman, a stranger, got all bitchy and jealous with me for no reason that i could tell. I think I mentioned this before on here, but anyway, she walked up to a group I was in, and got crotchety with me over nothing. I think she disliked the amount of attention I was getting, she was around 15+ years older than me, and I was really trying to be nice to her and engage her in conversation even though she had just walked up to our group and interrupted us. On reflection, I think I wayyy overdid the SS4W...and that was in oil, I probably rolled up and down my torso 4+ times. Less is very often better.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snowflake, I'd suggest trying SS4W in a scent. I don't know why but sometimes that does the trick. Snag a trial of Sneaky Clean. Or Mara's Rocket Fuel Version 3.

Yes, it seems to be more safe in a scent. I have a trial of Sneaky Clean, I loooove the scent! I have to get a full bottle with my next order to test the phero effect in different settings. Will definitely report my results. :)

Less is almost always more for me too...although one of the best,and also funniest "hits" I ever had was with MRF3 in oil,boosted with cops and a spritz of SS4W in hair :lol:

Quote:

He just stood there staring at me,looking kinda glazed over :lol: LOL finally he says "oh,so do you come here often" ,very seriously, not in a joking tone, but after I could not help laughing,cause hey it was really funny,ya know <this was a yard sale> he says,ohhh no I am so sorry,I've have been up all night,I've got to go,please call me,reaches out to put a card in my shirt pocket,snatches his hand back like I slapped him, <like he realized there was a boob under there> hands it to me instead and then practically ran away ...wth? :rofl222:

It works better for me IN a perfume, because when it's unscented I may tend to use too much because there's no scent indicator. I know I used too much on one occasion at a party where this woman, a stranger, got all bitchy and jealous with me for no reason that i could tell. I think I mentioned this before on here, but anyway, she walked up to a group I was in, and got crotchety with me over nothing. I think she disliked the amount of attention I was getting, she was around 15+ years older than me, and I was really trying to be nice to her and engage her in conversation even though she had just walked up to our group and interrupted us. On reflection, I think I wayyy overdid the SS4W...and that was in oil, I probably rolled up and down my torso 4+ times. Less is very often better.

That's quite a lot! I have the alcohol spray x2 and I'm afraid I always used too much, considering the double concentration and the diffuion of the alcohol sprays. Using the phero in a perfume would be easier. Looking forward to buying a full bottle of Sneaky Clean with my August order. I'm sure the combination of the phero and this wonderful scent will do the trick. :)

Damnit. This does nothing for me or my target audiences. :/ However this could be due to a lot of factors so I'll give it another try in a week or so.

Had an incident like calii's today with ss4w in MRF III .... stranger came toward me, and I could see the exact second he hit phero range - his eyes flew open and he looked stunned and he just stared at me for a second, and then said uncertainly, "I....forget why I came over here." He stood and stared for another while, and then finally walked away. LOL

Does anyone else feel when they wear this, that everyone else gets a lot of attention but not you? I feel like this makes everyone around me seem sexier and it doesn't work on me.

No I get the total opposite! Lots and lots of attention... Maybe an OD? I usually only do like 1 maybe 2 sprays.

No I get the total opposite! Lots and lots of attention... Maybe an OD? I usually only do like 1 maybe 2 sprays.

Waitaminute!!! After seeing your picture I am pretty sure there is not a phero on earth that could take the attention off of your cutie self!

I never did get the dosage of SS4W down with the sample I got...looking forward to trying it in Sneaky Clean to see if it works a bit better for me...

eta: for word mix up...

Edited by missdarlyncherie

Waitaminute!!! After seeing your picture I am pretty sure there is not a phero on earth that could take the attention off of your cutie self!

I never did get the dosage of SS4W down with the sample I got...looking forward to trying it in Sneaky Clean to see if it works a bit better for me...

eta: for word mix up...

Aww you're the sweetest! But you know, the guys I want attention from, never give me attention or act all aloof/uninterested. SS4W usually does the trick :) you wil love sneaky clean!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I finally feel like I've tested this enough to comment.

I have Un SS4W and it seems to be a really great social for me. When I get male attention with SS4W on it's own it's not overly sexual so much as its a sweet, complimentary kind of attention. Soft. Attention it is though and women are really friendly too. I've mixed it with other socials and have gotten a really great center of attention, fun, light hearted, lots of conversation effect from it. I've used it with a bunch of cops to effect hubby. It can go either way.

I'm also beginning to think there's no reason NOT to wear cops...all the time, lol! What the heck- we ladies are throwing them out all the time anyway...what's a few more? :lol:

• 1 month later...

I have been wearing this spray quite a bit, I got more self effects then anything but I always got a boost of confidence when wearing this... I really like it

Personally, I'd rather get self effects, then hits on others. Of course the hits are great too, but when you feel good that's even better. And the creme da la creme is when you get both effects and hits!

With this phero, I get more hits. Not much on the self effects. It's still one of my favs though, because it goes with almost everything, and it's a great social blend.

I tend to think of this phero as the me I wish I was naturally! Lol! It's kind of a base-line phero for me. A starting point. It's the one I reach for when I want to feel naturally sexy. I think that's why it works so well in Sneaky Clean. In that perfume it seems to give the impression that you *are* naturally sexy, and really, really clean! Lol! :D

SS4W is interesting. It makes me feel more mischievous and cheeky. I get good hits from some people, and it rubs others in the wrong way. My SO in the past doesn't respond to this nearly as much as cuddle bunny or LAM. Whereas I went on a brunch date with a guy, and totally got a DIHL looks while wearing Sneaky Clean. He was also a bit more forward than he had up until that point. On the same said brunch date, there was even this young single dad next to us who tried to flirt with me! I wore detective and the dame out one night with my coworkers, and my manager was suddenly my best friend. When I wore sneaky clean while shopping, the woman helping me just seemed oddly put off by me. I know that scents are affected by your time of the month, but can the effect of pheros by skewed cyclically too?

@moonholly I always try to remember that especially with strangers you don't have a baseline so (short of DIHLs) you can't really be sure if their behavior is cuz of the phero. That saleswoman might just be a bitch, or racist against your race or whatever. I haven't found phero effects affected by my cycle but it's an interesting question...

This is the one I had been wearing for ages before I really "got" it. I was getting hits from others but until i adjusted down, I wasn't getting self effects. Tweak it just a little bit MrsC and see if those self effects will set in!

Yup, I'm guilty of the heavy hand. Why, oh why can't I use just a touch. I feel like Jim Carrey in "Liar Liar, but instead of not being able to lie, I can't seem to make my brain/hand stop with just a swipe or two :lol:

Edited by Mrschrissyrez

SS4W is interesting. It makes me feel more mischievous and cheeky. I get good hits from some people, and it rubs others in the wrong way. My SO in the past doesn't respond to this nearly as much as cuddle bunny or LAM. Whereas I went on a brunch date with a guy, and totally got a DIHL looks while wearing Sneaky Clean. He was also a bit more forward than he had up until that point. On the same said brunch date, there was even this young single dad next to us who tried to flirt with me! I wore detective and the dame out one night with my coworkers, and my manager was suddenly my best friend. When I wore sneaky clean while shopping, the woman helping me just seemed oddly put off by me. I know that scents are affected by your time of the month, but can the effect of pheros by skewed cyclically too?

Its funny you say that... I also feel more mischievous and cheeky when wearing this....

• 4 weeks later...

I wore this today - and I don't know if I put on too much or not enough! 1 spray each side of neck, 1 split between my wrists and 1 lightly in my hair. And.... nothing. Not that "invisible" effect when I put too much of PP on before though, just people didn't act any differently that I could detect. (I was only out shopping and doing errands today though).

That said, I felt FABULOUS. LOL. I was about to leave the house in a furry hoodie and yoga pants with my very NOT-sexy crocs... but somehow at least felt the need to *gasp* get some makeup on my face, which I almost never do.

I have quite a few that the self effects don't stand out, then it's more interesting for me to figure how they are impacting others. I used to worry that if I didn't get anything others may not be either...WAY WRONG LOL...THAT has never been a problem :D

Yeah maiea - for selfies!

I've been using UN SS4W over cops for as long as it returned to LP. I ordered a bottle of it boosted with cops before BANG! was offered but never got down to cracking it open as I like to have my UN SS4W with me in the office or in my bag when I'm out.

Anyway, I had two hits on Saturday. As I mentioned in the daily potion thread, I wore OCCO Ambrosia & UNSS4W in my vanilla body lotion and 2 sprays of SF (from my sample vial). I took a "black" (illegal) taxi" as I was rushing downtown to an open house cum lecture. These illegal "taxis" are local guys who provide transportation services to residence of my compound. I don't usually use them and i have never seen him but I had no choice. Okay, nice new car.

I asked him how much was the ride and he told me USD10. That's cheaper than a regular cab ride and these drivers usually ask for a higher price than cabs. (my husband spoils the market by often given them extra). Then he entered the address into his GPS where I was heading and it was further than he expected but he didn't raise the price.

We had the windows down as he was smoking until I signaled him that I needed his car. We had the windows up when we got to the highway and he changed the radio channel to one that played music in English. I continued doing my work as he drove until about 6 minutes to my destination. Then he missed the turn and we ended up in the tunnel to the other side of the city/river. Okay so that's the first major mistake he made.

We had to turn back and that wasted 10 minutes of our time. He had to make a couple of turns as most roads in this part of town are one-way street. He turned left into a major road (3-4 lanes on each direction) and he drove into the oncoming direction (which was empty) and still didn't know. I pointed out to him as I saw cars coming approaching us. He reversed and almost knock into a cyclist. Anyway, it took him a while to get back onto the right track.

As we were waiting for the lights, he asked if I needed him to wait for me (to send me home). I told him that I will finish late in the afternoon so he'd better go off. He gave me his number so I can contact him for transporting services in the future.

He had to turn into another one-directional road, 3 lanes and mind you, he was speeding. At one road junction (green light in favour of us and we were the only car), he decided to step on his brakes and stop and I ask him why he wasn't moving.

At the next junction, the light was red but he dashed across! Then, I was kind of worried and I screamed at him. Thank goodness my destination was just two lights away! Before I alighted, I asked if he was okay as I got rather worried and guilty of what has happened.

I met a 2 Russian men at the event. One was quite friendly while the other was quite uptight at the beginning but we had a decent conversation on his industry, etc.

Then the next hit was a local man at the event. He's from the North who are known for their directness. We talked a little and I mentioned that I am a mom of two and he said that he can't believe im my age and commented that I'm a, in local terms which is not quite equivalent to, MILF.

The women whom i met during the event, on the other hand, were rather friendly. No one displayed any sense of jealousy.

I would like to point out that local men don't usually act out so it was really fun to see them react the way they did on Sat.

Holy crap @ the taxi incident :o ok,that was scary,are you sure it was from your 'mones or maybe he was high on something ? :( ...the rest of the evening sounds like a whole lot of FUN !!! :)

I don't think pheros turn people into ridiculously bad drivers, JOC, so I wouldn't blame the mones or believe that had anything to do with you. I'm glad he didn't get the 2 of you into an accident! Good to hear the rest of your time was so much better! :)

I've worn this a couple of times now. I notice that it makes people (especially men) really enamored with me. I had one guy totally walk right up to me and invade my space while talking to me with this big, goofy grin on his face the entire time. I'd try to step back and he'd step right in to fill the void. Every time that I saw him for the next hour or so he just HAD to speak to me , all while having this goofy, schoolboy crush look. I've known him for over a year and this was definitely out of the ordinary. He wasn't the only one acting like that.

Very interesting and I definitely consider it a hit.

Edited by Pursestan

• 3 weeks later...

I have SS4W in alcohol and have had great success with getting that cheeky, confident glow you ladies are talking about, although it did make me feel lightheaded in a drunk kind of way the last time I wore it! did about 4 sprays, I was in the clouds! Maybe too cheeky, hehe ;).

QUESTION: SS4W vs. COUGAR?

-They're both referenced here as sexy sparkly socials, so which one do you guys prefer, for the purpose of getting a more sexy gaga response from a specific target male? My guy is interested in me/thinks I'm hot, but is very hands off in actually taking initiative with making plans...seems like he enjoys me when i'm around but is not starved for the juice when I'm gone :/ hehehhe. I need to imprint some unforgettable sexy into this man's skull!

aniko ~ that's a toughie! SS4W or Cougar...Hmmm. I suppose Cougar may squeak by on the "attracting the attention of your guy" by a hair as SS4W doesn't have cops...but that could be remedied by layering any OCCO with SS4W :lol:

Aniko, I think there is a thread somewhere where I wanted to know the difference between both products if you look thru the older posts.. Since then I have compared both products and I think it was Shelly who pointed out the key differences between them, and I also had similiar experiences trying them both out. Cougar is a super sparkly, sexy social, fun, youthful and outgoing. Great to work a room or for general attention. SS4W is sexier (especially with cops). Its also fun but really more sexy, superb for seduction. :Emoticons0804:

Edited by KrazyKat