SUPER SEXY CONCENTRATE

Most fun night out together - ever. Between dressed and made up to the best of my ability, being in a happy mood, and the SS4W glow? Laughter, good conversation, sexy attraction all evening long...and DUH. ;)

Oh how I missed this when it was gone...

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most fun night out together - ever. Between dressed and made up to the best of my ability, being in a happy mood, and the SS4W glow? Laughter, good conversation, sexy attraction all evening long...and DUH. ;)

Oh how I missed this when it was gone...

I know what you mean......I have a couple of perfumes that were boosted with the original, and I have been rationing them like crazy....now I can use them more often.....YAY.....it is still one of my all-time faves!!

Used ss4w on Darling. Poor man didnt stand a chance. wore it all day but he gave one sniff of my neck as we were cuddling watching a movie and then WHAM attacked!!! he he.

NICE ONE ravenwing! ;):Hug_emoticon::)

Nice ladies :party: ...I just got mine but between the G&L & CompP I had on when I went to pick up my package,the one spray I tried about 20 mins ago and huffing the new phero melts,it would be hard to say the self-effects,for certain....but Damn,the combo is off the charts :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co I feel amazing.

Reading the ingrediants in the formula,I can see this being a top favorite !!!!

:D SS4W is AMAAAAAAZING! I order all of my pheros x3 and in spray form, so that's what I used. Friday night date: I showered, did my lotion ritual and then added my OCCO White and decided that it was going to be a SS4W road test night. I used one spray to the chest, I sprayed another to the wrists, which I also used to dab behind the ears, the last to the top of the wrists.

He picked me up in the vette, nice, small enclosed space, with the AC blowing. :) He kept looking at me as he drove, by the time we arrived at the club and he opened my door, EXTREME DIH. We went in and were seated, our waitress kept coming back to see if I was OK, I only mention this because of some other things that happened later that night. We had a wonderful meal enjoyed the comedy club and moved on to the music/dancing part of our evening. :banana001: We arrived, had some drinks, danced, we returned to our table. I don't know when exactly it happened but I looked around and both of the bouncers, who had been at the door when we arrived (usually where they stay, right?) had wandered across the room and were standing at the empty table behind me. OKaaay?

I went to the restroom and was on the phone near the sink (checking in on my teenager ) a woman leave tapped me on the shoulder and told me I was "stunning". I finished my call and as I was about to leave, a woman came in and told me that my outfit was "incredible and fits perfectly". I've worn it before and didn't get anything near that reaction. My guy was a little anxious to leave so we went back to his place, he went to get a bottle of wine, I sat on the couch. :CHEERS~19: I'm not kidding when I say I maybe got two sips of the wine. My guy who is usually very subtle, and smooth when it comes to physical contact, took my hand and mentioned that it was warm, (it was NOT, my hands are always ice cold) I laughed and said no, I'm actually cold.... Yup, he broke out with the juvenile, "You're hot. You are soooo hot" :) then leaned in and needless to say, I was dragged off into the bedroom. :angelstar-kaos058: I guess all evening he'd been holding back?A GREAT night! May have to get more of this. Rivals Cougar in my book.

Here's my question... Has anyone had the female hits and just all around nice from women?

ETA: format

Edited by LadyRose

When I wore it in clubs I always got positive reactions from women as well as men. I actually flirt more with women so that might have had something to do with it as well, but it contributed to more obvious reactions in regards to the exchanges, IMO.

I don't think I've ever worn this around any women :Hug_emoticon: but makes sense w/the a-nol and none, no?

Just in case,to clarify...there is no androstEnone in this formula.

I always get the "nice" vibes from women and men with anything having A-Nol in it,most likely because it makes me smile a lot and project confidence.

I am liking the very upbeat feelings I get with SS4W :)

Does anyone have any experience with being OD'd by SS4W? What are the likely effects to self and others?

I cannot decide between a x1 and x2 SS4W spray.

Does anyone have any experience with being OD'd by SS4W? What are the likely effects to self and others?

Oh,I think 1x would be plenty strong enough...I have not od'ed on this,but have on PP... it makes me kinda spacey,ummm like sit and just stare out into space with a silly grin,would not want to drive :)

I am wearing 2 sprays of SS4W right now and I feel Great ... course I am also wearing that over Liz's Ebil Cookies, boosted with EoW :D

I have it x3 and haven't OD'd but I use VERY little. I think I OD'd on my PP x3 though. Still playing with that one.

I got my SS4W in silicone the other day and I used a dab yesterday on my wrists and neck, along with a a dab of LP Red on my wrists and sides of my neck (not on top of SS4W) and then one dab of Mara's Rocket Fuel right under my neck, and went and saw a friend of mine that I had almost lost contact with (who is ridiculously attractive, I might add). The poor boy was blown away. He kept inching closer to me when we were watching a movie, turned towards me, just kept staring at me, and kept telling me how attractive I was. Then he was just staring at my lips, and when I was leaving he asked for a hug, took a big sniff, and just kinda stayed there with a big grin. He then tried to pick me up >[ teasing me about how little I am. Fun times :great:

Very Very Nice :lol: ... see a little dab will do ya,here a dab,there a dab :great:

hmmm,wonder which one had the most effect on him,LP Red is powerful stuff as a scent,as is MRF.

Very Very Nice :lol: ... see a little dab will do ya,here a dab,there a dab :great:

hmmm,wonder which one had the most effect on him,LP Red is powerful stuff as a scent,as is MRF.

Not sure, but I certainly loved the combination of LP Red and MRF.

Great report, Cheshire Kitten! I love the LP Red & MRF combo. I recall using LAM or BAM Spicy Brown Sugar under MRF BI a couple of times in the past too. Will have to dig out my MRF SS4W to test out the pheros effects.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to tell this story.

Last night was girl's night out with my BFF and we were going to the local dive to see the Metallica cover band. Personally I don't like Metallica but she loves them and had a really crap week so I figured it would make her happy. So we get all dolled up. I wore jeans and this black sparkly mock neck, long sleeved with cut out shoulders, tight fitting but not revealling. And MRF but the original with SS4W (roll-on not spray) with a little Jouir De on my tailbone.

Let me tell you, I will never be without this one again. We weren't in the bar 10 minutes when I was approached by this adorable baby-faced 20 year old. I totally had to shoot him down because well, I'm 40 and have a 14 year old and that would be icky but it was flattering. Especially when his friends flocked around us later trying to convince us to have drinks with them.

But that wasn't the kicker. Later in the evening my BFF mentions that she thinks the guitarist is hot. So I check him out (yup cute, faux-hawk, piercings, leather pants, mid-30s) and see him looking at us so I smiled and he gives me this half-smile back. Super-serious guitarist doesn't give full smiles. LOL! So we stand there for a bit near the amps and suddenly he jumps up them, plays this guitar solo and points at me. My BFF bursts out laughing because my ears turned bright red. More attention than I'm used to right?

So he keeps playing and looking at me and I'm flattered. Finally it's after last call and we need to leave if we are ever going to get a cab but the band is still playing and my BFF wants to stay and see if he'll approach me when they are done their set. Instead the guitarist gets someone else to play (!) and gets off the stage but as he's walking towards me he gets cut off by a band bunny, then another person, then another person. I figured that was the universe's way of telling me to go home so we grabbed our coats and headed for the door. But he was standing near the dance floor talking to someone so as I walked past him I ran my hand across his back. He turned and looked at me and smiled, grabbing my arm and saying "Wait!"

So he introduced himself and I introduced myself and then he asked if we were leaving and I said yes. He pouted (actually pouted!) but it was 2 am and I was tipsy and an afte- party with a band is never a good idea. So I apologized and gently touched his chest and said "Next time you're in town ok?". He said "For sure" and that was it.

Seriously though. This stuff is sex on wheels. I'll have to order a bottle with MRF mixed in. BI doesn't seem to work well on me for some reason so there's no point in ordering MRF as is but it'll totally be worth the extra money to have a supply of this with SS4W on hand.

Mara, this stuff is amazing.

Edited by skye

"with a little Jouir De on my tailbone"

:Hug_emoticon:

I don't know,but that Really cracked me up!

That was a fun read Skye :) ...I wonder how many SS4W boosted MRF's have gone out...you could consider a cops boost too,ummm I am :)

Wow u go gurl!!!! thatz AWESOME!!!!! you must have had an AMAZING NIGHT!!!!! :P:D:D

The one thing I will say about SS4W is that in certain circumstances it will garner you attention and if it's not the kind of attention you're ready to deal with it can be weird. On more than one occasion I wore it out to a club and guys got hands-y with me and I was all, "Reel it in, buddy," and received these DITH looks of "But you -" and it's not even like I was flirting hard. It's an elephant gun in the right place (and for me that's only one place now). Becuase I can understand the impulse to cocktease but this can be true torture for a target. :P

Well I'd worn it the night before just for Shadow and (fans self) the sex was amazing. I suppose I should have taken that as a warning. I was mostly just looking for harmless flirting (Shadow and I have an agreement that this is ok, as a matter of fact he was in a different bar wearing Voracious and getting into trouble himself). And I was in a familiar venue where I know the bouncers. I suppose I was a little bit of a cocktease but seriously, who expects something like that? I've been drinking in that bar for years and that was the most action I've had in one night.

I wish I had this stuff when I was single though.

Ah see...I wouldn't let Quince out of the house wearing Voracious, Wanted Man is an incredibly sexual blend. Well unless it were part of a scenario. But I agree, I wasn't expecting the type of reactions I got either, which taught me a valuable lesson about pheromones: you have to be prepared for anything.

Well I admit to being unprepared for that much attention. I wasn't too concerned for the guitarist though. While I'm sure he was disappointed I left, he's a musician and I'm sure he had his pick of any woman in the bar. Besides, I'm pretty sure he wasn't looking for more than hook-up. Even when I was a single I was never a hook-up kinda girl.

As for Shadow, he's already an alpha but I don't think he was prepared for the amount of attention he received either.

Well I admit to being unprepared for that much attention. I wasn't too concerned for the guitarist though. While I'm sure he was disappointed I left, he's a musician and I'm sure he had his pick of any woman in the bar. Besides, I'm pretty sure he wasn't looking for more than hook-up. Even when I was a single I was never a hook-up kinda girl.

:P

As my friend Danny says (a musician who is altogether loyal to his long-time girlfriend), "Even if we don't have sex with you, we're thinking about it anyway."

Ladies! You are getting me so excited! I just ordered SS4W a couple days ago and I am dying to get my package! I do have a question though would you say it is more sexual than BI?

I've gotten some great hits with BI/LAM Brown sugar. Hell I actually started wearing it a year ago when I met my (now)husband who still claims "There was this marilyn monroe-esque glow around you"

haha hell yeah there was thanks to my cop cloud!! I have been a long time fan of the BI, EOW, OCCO and LAM but heard so many good things about SS4W I couldn't pass it up.

I havent been on the boards in awhile considering I had a baby and was afraid to wear any kind of mones around and infant but now that shes older and mama has a babysitter...time to get NAUGHTY! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

I think they're similarly sexy, they just have different ways of (chemically) expressing it. If it helps, I believe Blatant Invitation was the blend created to take the place of SS4W when Pharmacom went out of business, so they have the same aim.

I find both blends are equally effective for playtime.

I wore this to a convention this weekend, sprayed over top of Body Paint perfume. I like having a sexual aura phero in my arsenal that doesn't have copulins in it. So anyway, this convention center had three shows going on at once - the Gem Show, which I was going to for jewelry supplies, and also a hip hop convention and an ADULT convention. The greeter I was speaking to for directions assumed I was going to the adult convention, heh.

It's always good to be a little sexy at the gem show because you get better discounts, thus the SS4W. At one booth, the guy was extremely helpful, gave me a good discount and then said, "and if you want free compliments all day, come back and see me." And then he winked at me. I have been buying stuff from this guy for over 20 years and he never did that before. Also had some very nice attention from some gorgeous young guys on the train...I'm old enough to be their mother. :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

It's splitting hairs as both are so effective, but if I had to differentiate I'd say that SS4W seems to make people love you *as well as* wanting to ravish you, while BI seems less...alloyed by emotion. :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

:lol:...and you can use it in your hair <_<

OH YES, I ALWAYS apply SS4W to my hair......and on my head too......LOL

OH MY GOD LADIES DO I HAVE A REVIEW FOR YOU!

I had a baby two months ago and breastfeeding on top of that. Needless to say estrogen plummets and my patience for my husband has been on edge. Not that he pisses me off or anything but with the new baby I just cant handle a silly remark or a "oh i forgot to take out the trash" lol I am only 25 and was feeling extremely un-sexy and almost upset that I gave up my oh la la sex life with my husband (dont get me wrong i love my baby girl TO DEATH! she is the absolute best thing that has ever happened to me!) but I needed a little sexy in my life.

So I recieved my SS4W today. Quickly put it on before the hubby came home. Even though I like to play with heavy dosages of BI & EOW when we were alone (before baby) I kept it light due to her being in the house and I didnt know how an infant would react to any kind of mones so I played it safer than I usually would have. Anyway he seemed happier not too turned on so I was a little miffed considering I was so excited to see an effect. Well I put the baby down for bed time and slathered a little more on my wrist and the back of my neck. Then remembered I have half a bottle of MRF w/BI. I dabbed a tiny bit on the wrist and covered it up with Ginger essence from origins (my husband was getting bored with my usual cinnamon/brown sugar smell considering I usually rock occo red, lam brown sugar or MRF) HOLY HELL DID THAT MIX ROCK MY WORLD!!!!

My husband has been glued to me ever since telling me how sexy I am. Then I had to run to Jewel real quick for some bread. I was getting stares from ever man I walked by. Not bad considering I was in my mommy gear of pajama pants and a hoodie, probably lactating, smelling like baby barf with my hair in a huge bun on top of my head lol. One guy got so close to me in line I felt him breathing down my neck. I HIGHLY reccomend some ss4w w/ a dab of BI. I have to order some EOW and maybe give that a go. THIS IS TRUE MAGIC!!!!

WOW Damnittrinity! WHAT A FAB REVIEW! :) YOU GO SEXY! :D

WOW Damnittrinity! WHAT A FAB REVIEW! :) YOU GO SEXY! :D

Ditto! Great review.....that reminds me.....my supply of SS4W is dwindling.....I need to go shopping!! Oh credit card....where are you?

Edited by Dolly