SUPER SEXY CONCENTRATE

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG great report! Congrats on the new baby! Mine just turned 1 ; )

I also test drove this last night and I too was in the mommy sweats and tee with hair half on the side of my head- I didn't care I was tired from work and bloated from PMS but I still dabbed a bit on and my bf was all over it! I mean he could not keep his hands off of me all night! I really felt like a Queen the way he was fawning all over me. He kept on rubbing my legs when I was asleep and stroking my cheeks.

I also noticed at work that I kept getting hits by older men and lots and even women! One of my co workers that is a close friend came by our corporate offices as she is in a satelite office, and she was very giggly with me and flirty. I had a great time on this.

Ohhhh yes,Awesome report Damnit :wink2: ...I am thrilled for you!

...and you too LadyV !!! looks like you found another one that does not make you guys fight :)

Ditto! Great review.....that reminds me.....my supply of SS4W is dwindling.....I need to go shopping!! Oh credit card....where are you?

OK, so I ordered more.....will be so HAPPY to have this for vacation at the beach in May! I didn't have any for last year's trip.....I love playtime out and about with Super Sexy!

Edited by Dolly

So now that I don't have to ration out my last bit of SS4W that I converted to spray, I decided to use some today.....very funny situation happened!

I applied as my scent some LP Black layered with OCCO Black....two spritzes of SS4W to my hair. I had a client coming over who is a friend of mine (I have known him and his wife for years).....he is always friendly, always hugs hello and goodbye.....well, I have worn cops around him before, and never gotten any "oddball" reactions, so I felt OK with having the OCCO on......BUT I have never worn SS4W around him. So we were in new territory.

Well, after being within about a 2 ft range of me, he was mesmerized! Smiling, giggling, starry-eyed.....BIG HUG when he left.....it was really pretty hilarious.....when I told my man, he said......"UhOh! You phero-ed him? Shame on you!" He gets a kick out of my phero escapades.....LOL....

So glad this is available again....love this stuff.....

So now that I don't have to ration out my last bit of SS4W that I converted to spray, I decided to use some today.....very funny situation happened!

I applied as my scent some LP Black layered with OCCO Black....two spritzes of SS4W to my hair. I had a client coming over who is a friend of mine (I have known him and his wife for years).....he is always friendly, always hugs hello and goodbye.....well, I have worn cops around him before, and never gotten any "oddball" reactions, so I felt OK with having the OCCO on......BUT I have never worn SS4W around him. So we were in new territory.

Well, after being within about a 2 ft range of me, he was mesmerized! Smiling, giggling, starry-eyed.....BIG HUG when he left.....it was really pretty hilarious.....when I told my man, he said......"UhOh! You phero-ed him? Shame on you!" He gets a kick out of my phero escapades.....LOL....

So glad this is available again....love this stuff.....

SS4W plus cops .... which man will be able to resist?

SS4W plus cops .... which man will be able to resist?

I love me some SS4W, fo' sho'!

........ running to the shopping cart to load bottles of SS4W before they disappear ..... j/k .....

I am hoping it sticks around.....it is a gem! But, just in case......I'll race ya!

I am hoping it sticks around.....it is a gem! But, just in case......I'll race ya!

Yeah, me too (although I don't have much experience with it) ..... so ready .... get set ...... okay, okay, you win! Your Asian sister takes a back seat here! Have fun! Tax season is not over yet, no?

........ running to the shopping cart to load bottles of SS4W before they disappear .....

Yes there's no reason to think it would be discontinued now that Chris is back in business.

Oooo! Dolly I love it! I have to ask thought did you make the oil a spray? I have to try that...maybe ill make a little perfume bottle of ss4w and eow. My hubs will be thinking he's coming home to jenna jameson every night hahaha!

Yes, I normally buy my sprays direct from Mara......BUT, the SS4W that I had was one I got in a trade, and that was when it was only available in roll-on.....so, I used one of her DIY kits that is pre-loaded with alcohol. Dumped in the SS4W....shook it up, and it worked like a charm!

Yeah, me too (although I don't have much experience with it) ..... so ready .... get set ...... okay, okay, you win! Your Asian sister takes a back seat here! Have fun! Tax season is not over yet, no?

It is almost over! I am in the home stretch, so to speak!

I think I love SS4W.

It's a really bubbly kind of effect on me. Women respond positively to it, although I've found, women (straight or gay) tend to love it when I wear foody sugary scents. I've had more women that want to hug me with MRF than any other perfume, ever.

Men just tend to be a lot chattier. They want to hang around and chat more. They tend to listen attentively and respond conversationally at length, while being very flirty and lighthearted at the same time. It seems like a great social mix.

I wore unpheroed-MRF, OCCO Red and SS4W. The combo seems to be a hit- the fruity Occo Red melds well with MRF on my skin :10_small16:

Edited by kittenkat

I have some UN on today and had a stranger lean forward and stare fixedly at me with socially inappropriate intensity for a socially inappropriate length of time.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....you almost made me spit my tea this morning tyvey!

I have some UN on today and had a stranger lean forward and stare fixedly at me with socially inappropriate intensity for a socially inappropriate length of time.

And I assume the stranger would be a man? I believe SS4W could produce such effects with women as well but will it become too much for the ladies to handle that they become jealous and bitchy?

And I assume the stranger would be a man? I believe SS4W could produce such effects with women as well but will it become too much for the ladies to handle that they become jealous and bitchy?

LOL, yes. I don't think this one would be that likely to cause problems with women, because it seems to make them happy too (unless they're especially insecure and need ALL TEH MENS IN TEH ROOM TO BE PAYING ATTENSHUNS TO THEM, AND ONLY THEM ALL TEH TIME...I know we all know summa those!).... the only phero I recall causing such problems was unCB and I was ok with that, LOL ... and it was only once.

LOL, yes. I don't think this one would be that likely to cause problems with women, because it seems to make them happy too (unless they're especially insecure and need ALL TEH MENS IN TEH ROOM TO BE PAYING ATTENSHUNS TO THEM, AND ONLY THEM ALL TEH TIME...I know we all know summa those

And I keep saying that I have to take my MRF SS4W out for a spin ..... I'd better do it before my UN gets delivered to me!

As for CB, I don't have a bottle of it and I'm not certain if I will get myself a bottle since I have a bottle of Est.

(unless they're especially insecure and need ALL TEH MENS IN TEH ROOM TO BE PAYING ATTENSHUNS TO THEM, AND ONLY THEM ALL TEH TIME...I know we all know summa those!)

And funny enough that's why people wear pheros, sometimes. For that advantage in (especially male) attention.

As for CB, I don't have a bottle of it and I'm not certain if I will get myself a bottle since I have a bottle of Est.

I like est by itself too (I only have it in Eternal Chain) but lemme tell you there's something about unCB - the expertly determined ratio, no doubt - that makes it more than the sum of its parts. At least IMO. :Hug_emoticon:

but lemme tell you there's something about unCB - the expertly determined ratio, no doubt - that makes it more than the sum of its parts. At least IMO. :Hug_emoticon:

Yeah, that's what I thought. Well, let's see how things go as I realised that I was really into pheros last year. I bought almost the whole range of pheros (here and other supplies) but I realise that I hardly use them In fact, I think I haven't touched most of the UN or scented pheros I have purchased.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. So I bought this in the spray and don't get the same results as I get with the oil. Why would that be do you think?

It's the opposite for me, it worked well as a spray but not as the oil, so I made my oil into a spray. But I think that was a mistake because I started feeling self conscious like I don't want to get hit on. B) So next time I will stick with the oil so it will only affect my bf.

I have used them both under the same conditions and it seems with the spray I get no hits at all. I wonder if the alcohol disappates too quickly for the pheros to take effect? Maybe I just need them to stay closer to my skin to get the full effect?

I have used them both under the same conditions and it seems with the spray I get no hits at all. I wonder if the alcohol disappates too quickly for the pheros to take effect? Maybe I just need them to stay closer to my skin to get the full effect?

Have you tried spraying on the back of ur neck, beneath ur hair? May be that will keep the scent in rather than evaporating on from your hair???

Is your spray unscented ? ...to me it makes a huge difference...I always get best results with pheros in scent to aid in diffusion :)

Yes, after much experimentation this is a true fact for me also. When I want a phero I will start having scents in oil boosted as I have the most success with these. But meanwhile I have an unscented 60/40 Lace spray. Do you think I could pour perfume in it or would that dilute the phero too much to be effective? I would like it "lightly scented", it is exactly half full.

Really? I have a fine time wearing my perfume and spraying phero on top. I haven't tried spraying anything with strong copulins it in, tho.

Cherie, trying adding 20%, aka 1/5th, of a bottle of perfume oil to what you have left to make it "lightly scented". That's only 2 mls of perfume oil, it won't dilute it much.